Maddow vs Olberman

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
For all you MSNBC fans...

"MSNBC nearly tapped Keith Olbermann to fill Rachel Maddow's soon-to-be-vacant primetime slot, but Maddow personally made sure her former mentor didn't get the job."

Never a dull moment.

“I offered to have her production company ‘produce’ the show," Olbermann said. "Would give her some proxy control and a f*ckton of money but she and [former MSNBC chief-turned-consultant to Maddow’s production company] Phil Griffin refused."

“I do not expect to continue negotiations with the successors to this management team,” he added. “Management is worse than asleep at the switch.”

FIGHT2.jpg

For all you MSNBC fans...

"MSNBC nearly tapped Keith Olbermann to fill Rachel Maddow's soon-to-be-vacant primetime slot, but Maddow personally made sure her former mentor didn't get the job."

Never a dull moment.

“I offered to have her production company ‘produce’ the show," Olbermann said. "Would give her some proxy control and a f*ckton of money but she and [former MSNBC chief-turned-consultant to Maddow’s production company] Phil Griffin refused."

“I do not expect to continue negotiations with the successors to this management team,” he added. “Management is worse than asleep at the switch.”

Olbermann is an ignorant, bigoted piece of shit. He belongs on MSNBC.

So do you think Maddow gave Olby the brush for good reason?
Well, I'm not sure of the reason. If it's because he's so completely over top nuts, if it's because he's well known as a massive asshole, or some combination therein, I can certainly understand why she wouldn't want her name or former time slot soiled by someone like that. In terms of temperament it would be like going from Pence to Trump. Ick.

Olbermann was a shock jock trying to provoke Conservatives

Maddow has been running a serious show and does not want to turn it into a circus

Olberman is an old white guy, so other than being a liberal nut job he doesn't check any boxes.

Forum List

Back