Madame Speaker Pelosi (D) calls out Speaker Boehner (R)

She's right :mad:

Pelosi: Boehner
"To toss this into the mix right now, saying we have to have cuts that exceed even the … extent to which we lift the debt ceiling, is really immature [and] irresponsible," she said. "Let's get serious."

first, she's no longer "madam speaker"

but she's still a lying XXXX

That idiot refused to cut waste and got tossed, and now she's still at it.

why does she and you hate the working poor?

We're not in the Flame Zone, dude.

~Oddball

If by refusing to cut waste you mean cutting 500billion in wasteful Medicare spending then you’d be correct

"To toss this into the mix right now, saying we have to have cuts that exceed even the … extent to which we lift the debt ceiling, is really immature [and] irresponsible," she said. "Let's get serious."

Sure Nancy, because actually living anywhere close to within our means...that's immature and irresponsible? :cuckoo:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Over $138,000 owed by each and every taxpayer. Now THAT'S serious!

ROTFL so according to you having shitting living standards is responsible and mature

I'm sure there are a lot of people in government that truly want to do good for the people of this country. They may be delusional and misdirected on the way they go about their business of doing good things, but their intentions are good. This old bitch is another story, she is the opposite of what I described. She is in this fight for herself. She could not care less about the people she claims to represent. As long as everyone bows at her feet and riches beyond imagination grace the bank accounts of her and her disgusting husband she will keep the fight going and ruin anyone that gets in her way. If I were in charge I would hold court on this bitch and hang her on the steps of congress as a message to all future Pelosi types that are sure to pop their ugly heads up. If you're a greedy scumbag and you care more about power and money than doing a decent job for the American people then stay out of my government.

Last edited:

So spending money we don't have, not having a budget or even a budget submitted is mature and responsible?

Former speaker, still can't figure it out.

It is impossible to spend money you don’t have. “Hey can I buys this apple with money I don’t have” “while sure you can buy this apple with out buying it”
Furthermore it is impossible for the govt to spend money without having a budget
So come back when you can think for yourself instead of reguirtate talking points that make no logical sense

Sure Nancy, because actually living anywhere close to within our means...that's immature and irresponsible? :cuckoo:

ROTFL so according to you having shitting living standards is responsible and mature

You're saying without this kind of unsustainable debt, we'd have "Shitting living standards"...really? Tell me, how will you be paying your share? Cash or check?

You're saying without this kind of unsustainable debt, we'd have "Shitting living standards"...really? Tell me, how will you be paying your share? Cash or check?

Jesus. Go look up Greece.

Furthermore it is impossible for the govt to spend money without having a budget...

Really? We've not have a budget in about 1100 days. Has the government not been spending money during that time?

So the govt hasn't spent a dime in the last 1100 days. Have any more retarded thigns to say.
Just because you are a retard who believes anything republicans say despite reality does not mean you regurgitating stupid shit makes it true

So spending money we don't have, not having a budget or even a budget submitted is mature and responsible?

Former speaker, still can't figure it out.

It is impossible to spend money you don’t have. “Hey can I buys this apple with money I don’t have” “while sure you can buy this apple with out buying it”
Furthermore it is impossible for the govt to spend money without having a budget
So come back when you can think for yourself instead of reguirtate talking points that make no logical sense

True idiot.

Furthermore it is impossible for the govt to spend money without having a budget...

Really? We've not have a budget in about 1100 days. Has the government not been spending money during that time?

So the govt hasn't spent a dime in the last 1100 days. Have any more retarded thigns to say.
Just because you are a retard who believes anything republicans say despite reality does not mean you regurgitating stupid shit makes it true

Is English your second language? Are you an American citizen? I'm curious based upon your posts.

Can anyone actually explain why it is immature and irresponsible to us children, or do we simply have to accept the word of the adults who are screwing everything up?

Do the paint chips stay crunchy, even in milk?

Excuse me? Are you drunk? YOU are the one that stated "Furthermore it is impossible for the govt to spend money without having a budget". We haven't had a budget in 1100 days, yet obviously the government keeps spending. So, how do you reconcile your statement?

Can anyone actually explain why it is immature and irresponsible to us children, or do we simply have to accept the word of the adults who are screwing everything up?

no kidding..just like they had to pass a bill to see what's in it.

this woman is nothing but a shit stirrer

Excuse me? Are you drunk? YOU are the one that stated "Furthermore it is impossible for the govt to spend money without having a budget". We haven't had a budget in 1100 days, yet obviously the government keeps spending. So, how do you reconcile your statement?
with the fact that numerous budgets have been passed and you’re just regurgitating lies you heard and refusing to actually think for yourself
Part of the problem is that you are illiterate

this picture of her walking through the protesters should of made everyone sick..

pelosi.jpg

Instead some hailed her as some hero

Forum List

Back