Macron: Europe needs its own sovereignty in defence, even with new U.S. government

Although any European force will have to heavily rely upon the Poles. I'm old enough that Germany still scares m
The Poles? Why on them?
Because the Poles are the best of the worst.
You know:

If that is about Eastern Europe, then may be. But we are talking about all-European army.

Poles are best, even if we are talking about the whole Europe. The Froggies and the Krauts don't want to fight.

Let the Poles begin support themselves without the Krauts and Froggies' money at first. And after that we'll see.

Says the blind to the blind?

Last edited:
Although any European force will have to heavily rely upon the Poles. I'm old enough that Germany still scares m
The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

If that is about Eastern Europe, then may be. But we are talking about all-European army.

Poles are best, even if we are talking about the whole Europe. The Froggies and the Krauts don't want to fight.

Let the Poles begin support themselves without the Krauts and Froggies' money at first. And after that we'll see.

Are you going to be our guide?

The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

We will see, whoever "we" is. A lack of arrogance and aggressions is for sure nothing what's typical for the US-American culture.

Last edited:
The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

We will see, whoever "we" is. A lack of arrogance and aggressions is for sure nothing what's typical for the US-American culture.

I dont want to disappoint you, but I have nothing to do with the US-American culture.

The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

I dont want to disappoint you, but I have nothing to do with the US-American culture.

So who is "we" in your case?

Right now they couldnt defend themselves if they had too. I think it would be a good thing and yes if something happened between China and USA I think it more than probable they would remain on the sidelines.
Suits me fine. The Marshall Plan has long out lived it’s time. But that does not mean I agree with Trump. Obama was already forcing them to pay their share.

The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

'We' is myself and the poster I replied to in particular, and all who are interested in European affairs in general.

Right now they couldnt defend themselves if they had too. I think it would be a good thing and yes if something happened between China and USA I think it more than probable they would remain on the sidelines.
Suits me fine. The Marshall Plan has long out lived it’s time. But that does not mean I agree with Trump. Obama was already forcing them to pay their share.

No one pays anyone's share. Everyone is paying the own army - that's all. We agreed once with Barack Obama to pay more money for our own army after 2024 - what is without any effect for the costs of the USA for their own army - but this is not relevant any longer. One reason for this is the anti-German politics of the USA under Donald Trump - and the other reason are the costs in case of the current pandemic. And anyway nearly no German likes to be a soldier.

Last edited:
I don't why the Euros would say something like that.

With the Democrats in charge of the US everybody in the world and their little brown dog will be put on welfare so why bother paying for your own stuff when the Democrats will give it to you for free?

The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

'We' is myself and the poster I replied to in particular, and all who are interested in European affairs in general.

Except the people from Germany and the USA, I guess.

No one pays anyone's share. Everyone is paying the own army - that's all. We agreed once with Barack Obama to pay more money for our own army after 2024 - what is without any effect for the costs of the USA for their own army - but this is not relevant any longer. One reason for this is the anti-German politics of the USA under Donald Trump - and the other reason are the costs in case of the current pandemic. And anyway nearly no German likes to be a soldier.
: As one who is half German and whose Father fought Germans many Americans have strong feelings I understand. We had a great relationship with Germany and most of Europe before Trump. but it is time for each Country to support their own defense. Europe may need to band together to do that. I am all for it.

With the Democrats in charge of the US everybody in the world and their little brown dog will be put on welfare so why bother paying for your own stuff when the Democrats will give it to you for free?
Bull Shit! Enough of the fear mongering! He is leaving soon, maybe the Country can get back to halfway normal.

The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

I see no ground for such guessing.

Bull Shit! Enough of the fear mongering! He is leaving soon, maybe the Country can get back to halfway normal.

You are confused.

What you stupid Moon Bats call normal is the US giving away the store all the foreign shitheads.

It will be even worse knowing that Biden is owned by the Chinese. Hear that sucking noise? That is the sound of jobs and technology being sucked in China. Just like when we had during the disasterous filthy ass Obama/Biden administration. Obama's Muslim buddies will be after their share. Biden will probably send the sonofabitches more barrels of cash just like Obama did. Despicable, isn't it?

Then you have that dimwit Kerry who will be using the AGW scam as a way to sap American money to being used for stupid "Environmental Justice" redistribution of wealth.

Anybody that voted for Biden is an idiot. A Useful idiot.

You are confused.

What you stupid Moon Bats call normal is the US giving away the store all the foreign shitheads.

It will be even worse knowing that Biden is owned by the Chinese. Hear that sucking noise? That is the sound of jobs and technology being sucked in China. Just like when we had during the disasterous filthy ass Obama/Biden administration. Obama's Muslim buddies will be after their share. Biden will probably send the sonofabitches more barrels of cash just like Obama did. Despicable, isn't it?

Then you have that dimwit Kerry who will be using the AGW scam as a way to sap American money to being used for stupid "Environmental Justice" redistribution of wealth.

We did not get any jobs returned under Trump before the pandemic either.

You are confused.

If all you have is repeated Trump lies that does not say much!

Are you one of those dupes still sending him money to pad his pockets when he leaves? The scam is now up to $207. More gullible people out there while Trump makes fun of the rubes.

: As one who is half German and whose Father fought Germans many Americans have strong feelings I understand. We had a great relationship with Germany and most of Europe before Trump. but it is time for each Country to support their own defense. Europe may need to band together to do that. I am all for it.

We first of all had to have the wish to defend anything, before we like to defend it. So what to defend ¿why at all defence? is perhaps the first question - and the second question is how to do this. With nukes against nukes? What a bullshit!

Von drauss’ vom Walde komm ich her; Ich muss euch sagen, es weihnachtet sehr! Allüberall auf den Tannenspitzen Sah ich goldene Lichtlein sitzen; Und droben aus dem Himmelstor Sah mit grossen Augen das Christkind hervor, Und wie ich so strolcht’ durch den finstern Tann, Da rief’s mich mit heller Stimme an:

„Knecht Ruprecht“, rief es, "alter Gesell, Hebe die Beine und spute dich schnell! Die Kerzen fangen zu brennen an, Das Himmelstor ist aufgetan, Alt’ und Junge sollen nun Von der Jagd des Lebens einmal ruhn; Und morgen flieg’ ich hinab zur Erden, Denn es soll wieder Weihnachten werden!

Ich sprach: „O lieber Herr Christ, Meine Reise fast zu Ende ist; Ich soll nur noch in diese Stadt, Wo’s eitel gute Kinder hat.“ -
„Hast denn das Säcklein auch bei dir?“
Ich sprach: „Das Säcklein das ist hier: Denn Äpfel, Nuss und Mandelkern Essen fromme Kinder gern.“ -
„Hast denn die Rute auch bei dir?“
Ich sprach: „Die Rute, die ist hier: Doch für die Kinder nur, die schlechten, Die trifft sie auf den Teil den rechten.“
Christkindlein sprach:„So ist es recht; So geh mit Gott, mein treuer Knecht!“

Von drauss’ vom Walde komm ich her; Ich muss euch sagen, es weihnachtet sehr! Nun sprecht, wie ich’s hier innen find’! Sind’s gute Kind’, sind’s böse Kind’?

2.-advent-karte-mit-spruch-400x265.jpg

Last edited:
The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

What has this, what you say, to do with the USA, "Krautland" and the "empire of the frog eaters"? What is your own interest?

Last edited:
The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

What has this, what you say, to do with the USA, "Krautland" and the "empire of the frog eaters"? What is your own interest?

Interest in what? In European matters? I live here and naturally I am interested in the things which are going on here.

The Poles? Why on them?
You know:

Interest in what? In European matters? I live here and naturally I am interested in the things which are going on here.

What is your relation to the USA? Why should the USA send soldiers to France, Germany, Poland or any other European country?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back