Macdonalds vs Denmark - Ronald gets smashed

oh geezus.....your worse than the banker.....why dont you call every mcdonalds in vegas and figure out which one...you must be great fun at parties you can quote mcdonald big mac prices around the country....
Be careful what details you give out on the net. This character might be harmless but a lot of them arent.

Denmark also has a 25% Value Added Tax (VAT) on almost everything plus one of the highest cost of living, about 30% higher than the United States.

Tommy Tainant knows all this but he gets a thrill playing the "reluctant" troll.
You need to provide some links to back up your rantings. Then factor in all the social benefits the Danish state provides that the US doesnt. Then work out how a Danish burger costs less than one in the States despite them paying $22 an hour.

Everyone in Denmark is in some kind of union. McDonald's workers in Denmark are unionized.

Everyone in Denmark gets 4 weeks paid vacation per year by law.
By law? That sucks, I get five weeks a year and I only take one week and a couple days a year. I take the rest of my vacation pay in pay. I don’t believe the government needs to stick its business in mine.

You need to provide some links to back up your rantings. Then factor in all the social benefits the Danish state provides that the US doesnt. Then work out how a Danish burger costs less than one in the States despite them paying $22 an hour.
yeah god forbid he tell me where a mcdonalds is in las vegas,,

Here is the tax rate for Denmark. Denmark Sales Tax Rate - VAT | 2000-2021 Data | 2022-2023 Forecast | Historical

Also, a Big Mac only cost $3.99 in the states, so you are lying to claim it cost more than in Denmark. McDonald's Menu Prices - Fast Food Menu Prices

McDonalds corporate stores, start at $15 per hour. McDonald's raises hourly wages for company-owned restaurants

The cost of living in Denmark is over 28% higher than in the United States. Cost of living in United States compared to Denmark

So, the wages in Denmark should be higher because the cost to live there is higher.

you were answering a question when you sent me a response??? not to mention the other 5 comments you made on it this morning,,

dude face it youre a cultist sucking on trumps dick
oh another one who cant stop thinking about trump.........hey burger man....show a post of mine saying i love trump.....you and trump can get along real well,he loves big macs too....fucking loser...

oh another one who cant stop thinking about trump.........hey burger man....show a post of mine saying i love trump.....you and trump can get along real well,he loves big macs too....fucking loser...
I dont like big macs and havent eaten there in over 8 yrs,,,

but since you can quote their prices with tax you must eat there a lot,,,

just give me the street name of the one you quoted and we can end this,,

I dont like big macs and havent eaten there in over 8 yrs,,,

but since you can quote their prices with tax you must eat there a lot,,,

just give me the street name of the one you quoted and we can end this,,
its called an on line menu dumbass....like the kind you use...oh and by the way i cant suck trumps dick....your heads in the way....

Here is the tax rate for Denmark. Denmark Sales Tax Rate - VAT | 2000-2021 Data | 2022-2023 Forecast | Historical

Also, a Big Mac only cost $3.99 in the states, so you are lying to claim it cost more than in Denmark. McDonald's Menu Prices - Fast Food Menu Prices

McDonalds corporate stores, start at $15 per hour. McDonald's raises hourly wages for company-owned restaurants

The cost of living in Denmark is over 28% higher than in the United States. Cost of living in United States compared to Denmark

So, the wages in Denmark should be higher because the cost to live there is higher.
Thanks for that but you miss the point.
Macs said they couldnt afford to pay it but were forced into it by collective action. And they are still trading profitably. They make much the same case in the US I expect. When people work together they get better outcomes.

Forum List

Back