England Runs Out Of Hot Air Needs To Cancel Christmas

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Well not quite. But apparently the UK has a real shortage of CO2 needed for meat processing, the bloviating English having run out--- sucked their supplies all dry trying to offset the damp, muggy weather borrowed from the opportunistic Gulf Stream, and now there is a very real possibility this could impact their Christmas season!

No Steak and Kidney Pie, Faggots, Bangers and Mash or Beef Wellington this year!

Well not quite. But apparently the UK has a real shortage of CO2 needed for meat processing, the bloviating English having run out--- sucked their supplies all dry trying to offset the damp, muggy weather borrowed from the opportunistic Gulf Stream, and now there is a very real possibility this could impact their Christmas season!

No Steak and Kidney Pie, Faggots, Bangers and Mash or Beef Wellington this year!

The saddest part is you could have a Christmas dinner with a frozen dinner. I know that it's basically sarcasm you're using, but sad that a lot of people really do feel like you can actually ruin Christmas with something as petty as this. :(

The saddest part is you could have a Christmas dinner with a frozen dinner. I know that it's basically sarcasm you're using, but sad that a lot of people really do feel like you can actually ruin Christmas with something as petty as this. :(

I once had a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich for my Christmas dinner and was glad to have it.

Boris is in charge. They can't possibly run out of hot air.

I once had a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich for my Christmas dinner and was glad to have it.

Exactly because that's what Christmas should be about. Being thankful for what you have instead of complaining about what you don't.

In the eyes, heart and mind of a real Christian Christmas can never be cancelled or ruined. One cannot cancel a birthday. Sol Invictus!

In the eyes, heart and mind of a real Christian Christmas can never be cancelled or ruined. One cannot cancel a birthday. Sol Invictus!

I know, but this isn't in the religious section so I was trying to cover everybody as not everybody here is a Christian. Christian or not though it's also about family and friends and being thankful for things that you have instead of whining and complaining about things you don't.

The English eat like prisoners.

Do they?

A7639B67-B6B6-4261-BAF8-AD50539F238E.jpeg

I’ve never heard of white gravy. Is that the concoction you drizzle over grits?

Never heard of white gravy?...the THOUGHT!

You have not lived woman.

It's a southern thing, and though I am not southern I have lived in the south, and it is addicting.

You can't eat it all the time or you will look like the Michelin man, as most of the south does, but it is tasty stuff.

Yeah nothing says Christmas like sending millions of animals to the gas chambers

Never heard of white gravy?...the THOUGHT!

You have not lived woman.

It's a southern thing, and though I am not southern I have lived in the south, and it is addicting.

You can't eat it all the time or you will look like the Michelin man, as most of the south does, but it is tasty stuff.
In the south gravy is either a food group or a beverage..........

Forum List

Back