Macdonalds vs Denmark - Ronald gets smashed

Ask and ye shall receive ...

Indeed, the most recent Big Mac Index even states the burger currently costs around $4.87 in Denmark, cheaper than the average $5.66 cost in the U.S.

This site says $3.99 for a Big Mac.

This site says $3.99 for a Big Mac.
it also says 5.99 for a big mac meal,
I have called 3 this morning and one said 6.99 and the other two were 8.44 for a small meal,,

prices vary

you cant prove you called the other number....so whats the point?.....i proved what one mcdonald charges....something you didnt do....
how about we finish proving your claim first,,

you said what they chafed not proved it,,
now give me the street name of the store youre referring to and lets end this,,,

Every few months, a prominent person or publication points out that McDonalds workers in Denmark receive $22 per hour, 6 weeks of vacation, and sick pay. This compensation comes on top of the general slate of social benefits in Denmark, which includes child allowances, health care, child care, paid leave, retirement, and education through college, among other things.

This cant be right . A multi national corp forced to pay a decent wage to its staff and yet the world still turns. This could be the case in every country if people worked together and got off their knees.
Denmark also has a 25% Value Added Tax (VAT) on almost everything plus one of the highest cost of living, about 30% higher than the United States.

Tommy Tainant knows all this but he gets a thrill playing the "reluctant" troll.

how about we finish proving your claim first,,

you said what they chafed not proved it,,
now give me the street name of the store youre referring to and lets end this,,,
a fucking big mac just aint that important to me ....,the one down the street from me charges what i said they do...if a 60-70 cents different is that important to you call every one in vegas....geezus i thought the banker was a strange one....calling macdonalds to prove a 60-70 cents difference?.....thats even stranger....dam dude get a life...

a fucking big mac just aint that important to me ....,the one down the street from me charges what i said they do...if a 60-70 cents different is that important to you call every one in vegas....geezus i thought the banker was a strange one....calling macdonalds to prove a 60-70 cents difference?.....thats even stranger....dam dude get a life...
it must be since youve been arguing all day about it and refused to end it by just giving the street of the store your claim came from,,,

it must be since youve been arguing all day about it and refused to end it by just giving the street of the store your claim came from,,,
just answering your bullshit like i do with everyone else....anyone who says they called a fucking McDonalds hundreds of miles away to prove a half a dollar difference might be a little bit on the strange side.....go get a big mac meal you earned it....

just answering your bullshit like i do with everyone else....anyone who says they called a fucking McDonalds hundreds of miles away to prove a half a dollar difference might be a little bit on the strange side.....go get a big mac meal you earned it....
it was a dollar difference in one town,, in your town it was 2.45 difference,,

just admit all you did was google the price of a big mac meal and went with the MSRP and we can all call this good,,

after you admit you did the same dam thing......
thats not how it works,, unless of course you know I'm right and at this point youre just deflecting it on me to remove your lie from the discussion,,,

how many letters are in the name of the street your store is on??

thats not how it works,, unless of course you know I'm right and at this point youre just deflecting it on me to remove your lie from the discussion,,,

how many letters are in the name of the street your store is on??
oh geezus.....your worse than the banker.....why dont you call every mcdonalds in vegas and figure out which one...you must be great fun at parties you can quote mcdonald big mac prices around the country....

oh geezus.....your worse than the banker.....why dont you call every mcdonalds in vegas and figure out which one...you must be great fun at parties you can quote mcdonald big mac prices around the country....
easier to just call the one you quoted,,,

so whats the street name of it?? I can do the rest,,

Forum List

Back