Mac & Cheese as a breakfast food?

LOL.....in a case of life or death, sure...if one is starving ....may be then..:uhoh3:

Otherwise no freaking way!:tongue:
What about if I did not call it a leftover pizza omelette, but called it a petit déjeuner soufflé pizza restant?

Would it be more appetizing? No?

nah.... in the morning....when one just wakes up and one is like....half awake....and not very hungry and just wanting a very strong cup a real grain coffee....

having that cold leftover s**t to eat?

no thanks.

LOL.....in a case of life or death, sure...if one is starving ....may be then..:uhoh3:

What about if I did not call it a leftover pizza omelette, but called it a petit déjeuner soufflé pizza restant?

nah.... in the morning....when one just wakes up and one is like....half awake....and not very hungry and just wanting a very strong cup a real grain coffee....

no thanks.
I'm almost afraid to ask, but... what is "real grain coffee"?

no thanks.

Very strong coffee! Very strong real coffee as oppose to instant coffee! :up:

no thanks.

Very strong coffee! Very strong real coffee as oppose to instant coffee! :up:
Do you mean like bath salts that are not typical Epsom bath salts, but very strong real bath salts? :dunno:

Mac and cheese?
Ugh.
Sure case of all night Hershey squirts every time. Haven't ate it in years.
Don't get your Mac and Cheese from a poor desperate addict/dealer who owes M&C cartel gangsters a lot of money. They always cut their product with laxatives. And the middleman before them etc, etc..

If you want high quality, uncut M&C you've got to go to the source.

Serbia.

Yes, Clinton tried to bomb them out of existence on behalf of Kraft, but they survived.

They removed the doors from all of their microwave ovens to use as decoys to lure away Clinton's incoming radar guided missiles from the stealth bombers. And all they were left with is a crude little kitchen out in the woods, with only sticks to cook with.

Clinton's illegal war on Mac & Cheese was a total failure. Clinton was defeated by a couple of dudes out in the woods.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back