A massive new US embassy complex in Lebanon causing controversy for its sheer size & opulence in a country where nearly 80% of the population is poor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
oh, and the internet will be cut off on Monday, so i won't be here for a while. i'm lebanese, if you haven't figured that out already, but i didn't feel the effect of the collapse like others did. i feel bad about it of course, but i didn't feel the downfall in my personal life...until now, since i won't be seeing y'all for a while

Always finding something obscure to boo hoo about so your time away will be appreciated and refreshing

• Banned
Always finding something obscure to boo hoo about so your time away will be appreciated and refreshing
yup. i agree

i leave the important threads for others to post. i like to shed a light on the lesser known stuff

yup. i agree

i leave the important threads for others to post. i like to shed a light on the lesser known stuff
We noticed you like the trivia when you told us about your knowledge of Lebanese B listers . Animals I presume .
Isn't same gender sex a hanging offence in the thirld world ?
It should be .
More likely you are being chased out of Beirut . Cannot understand why you got mixed up with Tummy Turd .

• Banned
We noticed you like the trivia when you told us about your knowledge of Lebanese B listers . Animals I presume .
Isn't same gender sex a hanging offence in the thirld world ?
It should be .
More likely you are being chased out of Beirut . Cannot understand why you got mixed up with Tummy Turd .
you're a sick puppy. Villa > Brighton

Unfortunately I will be abroad when that last match is played .

Quite close to your country but I work on the side of the Angels .

Forum List

Back