Mac & Cheese as a breakfast food?

Leftovers from dinner usually are good in an omelette. A mac and cheese omelette sounds pretty good.

• Banned
My position is only *only* as leftovers

Even good if it's cold and right out of the fridge. Same thing for pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, or anything with rice in it.
Wisconsin cheeseheads are fat, that i can tell you

It's all that beer, milk, and cheese. Actually though, I've lost some weight over the summer. Down to 170 and I feel great. last year, I couldn't tie my shoes without grunting and groaning.

But yeah, cheeseheads are a little portly here. I will always be from Texas, even though I've been here 13 years.

• Banned

Even good if it's cold and right out of the fridge. Same thing for pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, or anything with rice in it.

It's all that beer, milk, and cheese. Actually though, I've lost some weight over the summer. Down to 170 and I feel great. last year, I couldn't tie my shoes without grunting and groaning.

But yeah, cheeseheads are a little portly here. I will always be from Texas, even though I've been here 13 years.
i bet you're a big Scott Walker fan then!

i bet you're a big Scott Walker fan then!

I was back when he was the Guv, but I think I've somehow moved even farther right than he is now.

:auiqs.jpg:

Congrats on losing weight, J!

I remember when a nice, cheap box of mac and cheese was a meal. 29 cents and a little butter and milk got you a nice chemical mac and cheese delight. Effin beautiful. And I really didn't consider myself poor when I was making that a meal. I actually liked it.

Congrats on losing weight, J!

Well truthfully, I've only lost 15 pounds over the last couple years. But I feel great.

LOL.....in a case of life or death, sure...if one is starving ....may be then..:uhoh3:

Otherwise no freaking way!:tongue:
What about if I did not call it a leftover pizza omelette, but called it a petit déjeuner soufflé pizza restant?

Would it be more appetizing? No?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back