MA Police: Sen Robert Kennedy's granddaughter found dead at Kennedy Compound from a drug overdose!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/woman...m_medium=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true

EA7f20oXkAEkkiw

a deadly curse!

She’s his granddaughter, daughter of his daughter Courtney. She suffered from depression since middle school and advocated to remove stigma around mental illness.

I hope this isn’t going to be a thread to shit on a 22 year old girl or the family that loved and just tragically lost her.

It’s not cool to shit on people who lose beloved family members to accidental OD or suicide, no matter what their politics.

I don’t care about the kennedys but I feel like Americans have been Abandoned By our politicians, the American family is struggling, drugs, jobs, family, democrats have flooded our towns with foreigners and only represent foreigners. Republicans try, but they seem to get pulled in to the morality game of who do you care about..

We are struggling,, where is our help?

I don’t care about the kennedys but I feel like Americans have been Abandoned By our politicians, the American family is struggling, drugs, jobs, family, democrats have flooded our towns with foreigners and only represent foreigners. Republicans try, but they seem to get pulled in to the morality game of who do you care about..

We are struggling,, where is our help?
Democrats don't give a shit! They have a country to overtake.

I am quite certain many Kennedy deaths were homicides.

Not this one though. This one is just sad.

RIP

These poisons in society have destroyed families, all for a short term pleasure or escape. Far too many.

'saoirse' what kinda name is that ?? No pictures but I hardly looked .

thanks , sounds fureign to me , same as 'mrobama ' sounds fureign to me . Thanks , I hope that 'dead kennedy' is aware that this chick killed herself BOso ,

Drug addicts die every minute of every day but this one is a special kind of tragedy

Last edited:
A Kennedy drug overdose. What are the chances?
Yeah, that old Kennedy curse again.

Volunteering for a dangerous mission in WW II costing one’s life is not a curse. Nor is skiing backwards down a mountain, after being told by ski patrol not to, into a tree is not a curse. Multiple deaths from drug overdoses were the result of stupid actions, not the Kennedy curse.

“...In short, there’s simply not a more congenial spot for happily ever after than here in Camelot.”

Forum List

Back