M slays Trump at the BET hip hop awards!!

The man went dollar for dollar on what this orange man has cost you stupid mf's since taking office in January and if 1 billion dollars doesn't bother you stupid bitches, than say it...If this was the Obama administration, I would have a epic melt down BECAUSE HE'S BLACK!!!!

Say it you white mf's, just say it!!

mqdefault_6s.webp

White boy M slays Trump with lyrics of sheer condemnation and truth. This white man unlike these sellout black rappers, who's to rapped up in white money, white girlz and white bullshit.....heard M, put it to Trump and man, it was brilliant!! I was always a fan and today, I'm a super fan, M....you are the great white hope!!

When's the last time Eminem had a hit? When nobody's buying your stuff...it's time for a PR stunt! Let's attack Trump at the BET awards! That'll get people to pay attention! (Yawn...)
When was the last time Trump passed a fuckin anything that helped you stupid white mf's? Oh and just for the record, M is the number one selling rap artist of all time...google it bitches and and and, he's not broke, trust me.

ROFL....

Bannon to Eminem: ‘Honey Badger Don’t Give a Sh*t’

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon does not “give a shit” about Eminem’s freestyle roast in which he name-checks Bannon in his attempted takedown of President Donald Trump.

“On the record: Honey badger don’t give a shit,” Bannon reportedly told Joshua Green, the Bloomberg reporter and author of the best-selling Devil’s Bargain book, on Wednesday evening.

Bannon to Eminem: ‘Honey Badger Don’t Give a Sh*t’ - Breitbart

LMAO! :banana: That is epic! "Honey Badger don't care"

I'm not so sure that the "black community" is against President Trump. I don't think I saw their "impacts" on the vote rolls. You would think if they hated him they'd have voted for Clinton to stop him, but they didn't appear to have.

I suspect this kid's barking up a tree his blind and stupid "we know whats up" D handlers pointed at and he'll find out there's no nut there eventually...
Want to do a redo of this election? than shut up!!

Well that's not actually possible at this point, but I suspect it would end in the same results because Hillary had no platform at all, and basically showed nothing but contempt for half the nation (if not more.) Logically I think the African American community made the smart choice. What did she offer them? What was she proposing to do for them? Nothing but patronizing them with hot sauce... I believe the only other thing she even said which was relevant to the African American community was basically that they were too stupid to get an ID for voting - which is down right insulting.

I don't know a single "stupid" black person in real life, not one. Every one of them is successful, every one of them has a good head on their shoulders, and I'm willing to bet that every one of them thought Hillary was a hack. Admittedly, I'm in Alaska so most of the ones I know are business owners, mangers, and soldiers, still I cannot, and will not, believe that African American's are stupid enough to vote for someone they don't believe in.

I'm not so sure that the "black community" is against President Trump. I don't think I saw their "impacts" on the vote rolls. You would think if they hated him they'd have voted for Clinton to stop him, but they didn't appear to have.

I suspect this kid's barking up a tree his blind and stupid "we know whats up" D handlers pointed at and he'll find out there's no nut there eventually...

Well that's not actually possible at this point, but I suspect it would end in the same results because Hillary had no platform at all, and basically showed nothing but contempt for half the nation (if not more.) Logically I think the African American community made the smart choice. What did she offer them? What was she proposing to do for them? Nothing but patronizing them with hot sauce... I believe the only other thing she even said which was relevant to the African American community was basically that they were too stupid to get an ID for voting - which is down right insulting.

I don't know a single "stupid" black person in real life, not one. Every one of them is successful, every one of them has a good head on their shoulders, and I'm willing to bet that every one of them thought Hillary was a hack. Admittedly, I'm in Alaska so most of the ones I know are business owners, mangers, and soldiers, still I cannot, and will not, believe that African American's are stupid enough to vote for someone they don't believe in.

Oh they're out there, believe me. Take Trigerred59, for instance, or this lady:

mqdefault_6s.webp

White boy M slays Trump with lyrics of sheer condemnation and truth. This white man unlike these sellout black rappers, who's to rapped up in white money, white girlz and white bullshit.....heard M, put it to Trump and man, it was brilliant!! I was always a fan and today, I'm a super fan, M....you are the great white hope!!

When's the last time Eminem had a hit? When nobody's buying your stuff...it's time for a PR stunt! Let's attack Trump at the BET awards! That'll get people to pay attention! (Yawn...)
"There is no such thing as bad press."
-Axel Rose

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

mqdefault_6s.webp

Wigger...

mqdefault_6s.webp

When was the last time Trump passed a fuckin anything that helped you stupid white mf's? Oh and just for the record, M is the number one selling rap artist of all time...google it bitches and and and, he's not broke, trust me.
Hes just a wigger... lol

I didn't vote for Hillary.....but if I had to do it all over again, no way in hell would Trump win, even if I had to drag up 3 million illegals to vote against Trump......the man is dangerous and lily white trash would be outnumbered by the millions next time...I promise

mqdefault_6s.webp

Hes just a wigger... lol
He's a wigger alright, your white mops are nigga lovers, your white men wish they was nigga's.....what to do, what to do LOLOLO
200.webp
Everybody wants to be a white man

mqdefault_6s.webp

Hes just a wigger... lol
He's a wigger, you white mops are nigga lovers, your white men, which they was nigga's.....what to do, what to do LOLOLO
200.webp
Sorry I’m not Caucasian… LOL

Personally I think Tiger's a hack, not a "real" person... No doubt there are some idiots though, I bet you could find an idiot red neck video out there too...

mqdefault_6s.webp

Hes just a wigger... lol
He's a wigger, you white mops are nigga lovers, your white men, which they was nigga's.....what to do, what to do LOLOLO
200.webp
Sorry I’m not Caucasian… LOL
Don't be sorry, actually, you should celebrate.

Personally I think Tiger's a hack, not a "real" person... No doubt there are some idiots though, I bet you could find an idiot red neck video out there too...

Tigers a hack that your white ass always manages to find and make comment...so what the fuck does that make your dumb ass...goober?

ROFL....

Bannon to Eminem: ‘Honey Badger Don’t Give a Sh*t’

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon does not “give a shit” about Eminem’s freestyle roast in which he name-checks Bannon in his attempted takedown of President Donald Trump.

“On the record: Honey badger don’t give a shit,” Bannon reportedly told Joshua Green, the Bloomberg reporter and author of the best-selling Devil’s Bargain book, on Wednesday evening.

Bannon to Eminem: ‘Honey Badger Don’t Give a Sh*t’ - Breitbart

Bannon lost his tough talk ability and now goes for the "I don't care" route I'm sure he used whenever someone stole his lunch money

I didn't vote for Hillary.....but if I had to do it all over again, no way in hell would Trump win, even if I had to drag up 3 million illegals to vote against Trump......the man is dangerous and lily white trash would be outnumbered by the millions next time...I promise

So you'd cheat. That's not legit to your statement that Trump would lose if we had a revote hon...

Who /would/ you have voted for? Sanders who the DNC shit canned for Hillary? Again, I don't think it'd be any different result wise.

/rant The DNC doesn't give two fucks about the African American community, they never have, they just play games for their votes, and convince generations of blacks that their only options for the American dream are sports and rap - it's a fucking lie. My step-son's parents are lawyers and politicians, his ex wife is a nurse, step son is a tattoo artist running his own shop. Good friends of my family run many businesses up here in Alaska. My dentist is black. D's fucking lie to ya'll constantly and you're letting those lies destroy your children's futures, and sometimes even take your own lives, because ya'll listen to them and believe you can't get out of the shit holes these intellectually racist D's stuff you into. Don't you find it fucking astounding that the DNC didn't run a black woman? THAT might have won it for them. But nope, it was Hillary's "turn," so there you have it - President Donald Trump. And he's probably going to win another term because the DNC has jack shit to offer anyone.

Tigers a hack that your white ass always manages to find and make comment...so what the fuck does that make your dumb ass...goober?

Someone who refutes the stereo typical bullshit you try to put out there that fosters hatred/distaste for black's? Someone who isn't going to just sit around and say nothing as black american's are trashed and disgraced by you? Someone who offers an alternate picture where blacks and whites are basically the same? There's more reasons I respond to you even feeling you're full of shit - same reason I respond to D's who I /know/ are full of shit.

That said, if you don't like my responding to you then feel free to ignore me.

mqdefault_6s.webp

Could you handle it if Trump wins another term?
Could you?

If The Hag is the alternate candidate.

Forum List

Back