Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror

Its good to be able to laugh at yourself I agree but I'm talking specifically about racists like you.

Yes you are a racist. Thats why I never take you seriously.
laugh.gif

If that relieves your stress I give you permission to believe whatever you like about me. You simply have no credibility to me.

Well. race baiting hater Asslips called me a racist...

:rofl:

What a fuckwit....

Its good to be able to laugh at yourself I agree but I'm talking specifically about racists like you.

Yes you are a racist. Thats why I never take you seriously.
laugh.gif

If that relieves your stress I give you permission to believe whatever you like about me. You simply have no credibility to me.

Well. race baiting hater Asslips called me a racist...

:rofl:

What a fuckwit....
Dude you are trying entirely too hard.
laugh.gif

Maybe they were dems but they were definitely white

When was the last confirmed lynching of a black person by a racial hate group?

"Rwandan peacekeepers intervened on Sunday to halt a lynching of Muslims, shooting dead one member of a crowd that had killed two Muslims in the capital of Central African Republic, a Rwandan military spokesman said."

"...the Muslims were attacked after one of them went on a rampage with a gun and hand grenades, killing five people on Saturday evening and a woman early on Sunday."

Rwandan troops kill one person halt lynching in Central African Republic Reuters

And conservative.

Are you a conservative, Asslips?

Because you are no different at all than those Klansman in the 1910's who lynched people for the color of their skin.
I would consider myself more liberal than conservative. I'm very much different than the Klown Konfedration because I would never be a coward and hide behind klown suits if I were to chose that path.

Look it up. My question would be what difference does it make?

Addressing problems is effective when the problems exist.

{Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, both African Americans, were lynched on August 7, 1930, in Marion, Indiana. They had been arrested the night before on charges of robbing and murdering a white factory worker and raping his girlfriend. A large crowd broke into the jail with sledgehammers, beat the men, and hanged them. Police officers in the crowd cooperated in the lynching. A third person, 16-year-old James Cameron, escaped lynching due to the intervention of an unidentified member of the crowd who announced that Cameron had nothing to do with the rape or murder.[40] A studio photographer, Lawrence Beitler, took a photograph of the dead bodies hanging from a tree surrounded by a large crowd; thousands of copies of the photograph were sold. The event is notable as the last confirmed lynching of blacks in the Northern United States.[41][42]}
Lynching - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Look, you're a racist pile of shit, you seek to spread hatred and violence. You and ShitsSpeedos are probably the same idiot.

But in case anyone is sucked in by the racial hatred that you and Pogo are preaching, it's good to look at the actual facts.

I dunno, you tell me.

Then tell me what that has to do with them being white people

That justifies your racism, you believe.

Then again..there's this that could justify anti-black racism, too:

Black Serial/Mass/Spree Killer List:
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by ******)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)

List Of Black Serial Killers Black Peoria

Why exactly are we stirring this pot? State-sanctioned lynchings no longer take place. Not in this country.

I say the same thing on Columbus Day! I scream why are we stirring the pot!!

That is stirring the pot, you retard.

I say the same on Memorial day too! People react really funny when I do that

Yup, people react strongly to your militant racism, it's true. And they will continue to.

Nobody likes a racist. Not even white people who you think should be necklaced.

{Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, both African Americans, were lynched on August 7, 1930, in Marion, Indiana. They had been arrested the night before on charges of robbing and murdering a white factory worker and raping his girlfriend. A large crowd broke into the jail with sledgehammers, beat the men, and hanged them. Police officers in the crowd cooperated in the lynching. A third person, 16-year-old James Cameron, escaped lynching due to the intervention of an unidentified member of the crowd who announced that Cameron had nothing to do with the rape or murder.[40] A studio photographer, Lawrence Beitler, took a photograph of the dead bodies hanging from a tree surrounded by a large crowd; thousands of copies of the photograph were sold. The event is notable as the last confirmed lynching of blacks in the Northern United States.[41][42]}

Look, you're a racist pile of shit, you seek to spread hatred and violence. You and ShitsSpeedos are probably the same idiot.

But in case anyone is sucked in by the racial hatred that you and Pogo are preaching, it's good to look at the actual facts.
Who said anything about addressing problems? We are addressing facts.Your facts apparently have trouble actually being true. The last lynching was in 1981 you idiot. Did you think I didnt already know this?
laugh.gif

Michael Donald - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Michael Donald (July 24, 1961 – March 21, 1981) was a young African American man who was murdered by two Ku Klux Klan members in Mobile, Alabama, in 1981. The murder is sometimes referred to as the last recorded lynching in the United States.[1][2]"

Here I thought the last case was perpetrated by the Black Panthers or the NAACP. White people always tell me how those groups are "just like" the KKK.

I dunno, you tell me.

Then tell me what that has to do with them being white people

That justifies your racism, you believe.

Then again..there's this that could justify anti-black racism, too:

Can we play a game where I tell you my opinions and you tell me yours? 1. because you're a bad guesser and 2. because you really enjoy pointing out the bad logic in the bad guesses

Forum List

Back