Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror

It's called powers of deduction, schlep. Yes, we can come to a conclusion about the motives of a thread, even if the OP lies about what those motives are.

This country doesn't have a problem with white on black lynching and hasn't for decades. There is no sign that it's making a comeback..except as it relates to Mexicans hanging people as a warning to other Mexicans. So if it's not a problem, and if it hasn't been in ages...what is the purpose of the OP?

He isn't condemning those people who currently and increasingly employ lynching as a means to spread terror. He's specifically targeting AMERICANS who are not engaged in such behavior, and tsking at them for something they don't do and have no likelihood of starting.

Yet at the same time, he'll scold the same Americans if they dare to pass judgement on Mexicans, Islamic turds, and blacks who use lynching TODAY as a means to spread terror.

What is his motive, then?

To foment hatred against American whites. And what's funny is doing so encourages anti-Americans to employ lynching AGAINST Americans, world wide.

Of course this is only the history that matters to you. Who cares that whites hid runaway slaves and got lynched for their troubles, or that Republicans saw what the Democrats were doing in the South and put a stop to it. All of that doesn't matter a damn. Let's all just flog ourselves for the cruelty of yesterday and forget about the violence going on today.

Nobody brought up "flogging ourselves" or any other emotional meltdown. RGS keeps bringing up "shame" but that's his thing too. Me, I'm just recounting history. History that isn't well known. The more y'all try to bury it, the more it's gonna bubble up to the surface. Simply because that's where it needs to be.

You react however you like, but the fact of its existence is not changing. It's done.
We were taught this stuff in fucken grade school and high school. There is no threat of it happening again, so what's the God damned point?
Read the OP so you can figure out the point. If you dont like it stop reading the thread.
Why don't you put your thumb up your butt?

The point of this thread isn't to address an issue but to foment hatred. People are fucking tired of this repetitive bullshit. It's an effort to cause hatred and to breed self-righteous indignation when it's not warranted.

It getting so bad that they want to make James fucking Bond black. Why not try making Superman black? How bout 4 black Ghostbusters? Let's make a movie about the US Hockey Team with black players? Did you know that the South had slaves BTW?
Why dont you suck your thumb after putting it up your butt?

How do you know what the point of the thread is if you didnt write it? If you are so tired stop reading it. While you are at it tell the Jews to stop talking about the holocaust. Its not an effort to cause hate. Its a listing of the facts. If these facts make you uncomfortable thats just your problem. Whats bad about James Bond being Black? It would be more in line with reality. I have never met a white guy like Bond but plenty of Black ones. Did you know that hockey as we now know it was started by Blacks? This is one of the reasons threads like this are good. It makes you clowns face the fact that your delusions are not reality.

The problem with this thread is it doesn't bring up anything different from hundreds if not thousands of stories and blogs covering the same topic.

And because I can read I understand the OP's purpose. It doesn't need explaining because we've covered this topic at nauseam.

We were taught this stuff in fucken grade school and high school. There is no threat of it happening again, so what's the God damned point?

The POINT is to fan the flames of hatred and division in hopes of retaining the White House in 2016.
Not at all. It is to remind any, who feel as if a thumbtack is being driven into their scalp, those who have a furnace blast melting brain, try it again will not go unpunished. Your days are over.

It's not a matter of ignoring it. I just think everyone is tired of constantly having their faces washed with it.

Talk about something relevant to today rather than reopening old wounds!!!!

Do you actually need help finding the "Current Events" forum? Is that it?
If I had intended to mischaracterize this as 'current event', I would have put it there, and then your whining would have been valid.

But I didn't. It's in "Racism".

Perhaps you should complain to the Mod Squad that this forum exists and get it removed so we can all pretend there's no such history. Sound like a plan?

This is the history. Again, this IS the history. It DID happen. And as the study shows it's still being uncovered. Personally I'm on the side of uncovering it. You?

Of course this is only the history that matters to you. Who cares that whites hid runaway slaves and got lynched for their troubles, or that Republicans saw what the Democrats were doing in the South and put a stop to it. All of that doesn't matter a damn. Let's all just flog ourselves for the cruelty of yesterday and forget about the violence going on today.

Nobody brought up "flogging ourselves" or any other emotional meltdown. RGS keeps bringing up "shame" but that's his thing too. Me, I'm just recounting history. History that isn't well known. The more y'all try to bury it, the more it's gonna bubble up to the surface. Simply because that's where it needs to be.

You react however you like, but the fact of its existence is not changing. It's done.
Read the OP so you can figure out the point. If you dont like it stop reading the thread.
Jamie Foxx said the reason he liked acting in Dejango was because it gave him a chance to kill white people. Imagine if Clinton Eastwood were to go around saying his movies gave him a chance to shoot *******.

This fucken shit needs to stop, because none of it had anything to do with us.

Why don't you put your thumb up your butt?

The point of this thread isn't to address an issue but to foment hatred. People are fucking tired of this repetitive bullshit. It's an effort to cause hatred and to breed self-righteous indignation when it's not warranted.

It getting so bad that they want to make James fucking Bond black. Why not try making Superman black? How bout 4 black Ghostbusters? Let's make a movie about the US Hockey Team with black players? Did you know that the South had slaves BTW?
Why dont you suck your thumb after putting it up your butt?

How do you know what the point of the thread is if you didnt write it? If you are so tired stop reading it. While you are at it tell the Jews to stop talking about the holocaust. Its not an effort to cause hate. Its a listing of the facts. If these facts make you uncomfortable thats just your problem. Whats bad about James Bond being Black? It would be more in line with reality. I have never met a white guy like Bond but plenty of Black ones. Did you know that hockey as we now know it was started by Blacks? This is one of the reasons threads like this are good. It makes you clowns face the fact that your delusions are not reality.

The problem with this thread is it doesn't bring up anything different from hundreds if not thousands of stories and blogs covering the same topic.

And because I can read I understand the OP's purpose. It doesn't need explaining because we've covered this topic at nauseam.
So what? Topics are pretty much recycled on every single forum. If people comment on it then its obvious that it is of interest to people. No one specifically asked you to comment from what I can see so dont participate if to you its reached the stage of ad nauseam.

Last edited:
Do you actually need help finding the "Current Events" forum? Is that it?
If I had intended to mischaracterize this as 'current event', I would have put it there, and then your whining would have been valid.

But I didn't. It's in "Racism".

Perhaps you should complain to the Mod Squad that this forum exists and get it removed so we can all pretend there's no such history. Sound like a plan?

This is the history. Again, this IS the history. It DID happen. And as the study shows it's still being uncovered. Personally I'm on the side of uncovering it. You?

Jamie Foxx said the reason he liked acting in Dejango was because it gave him a chance to kill white people. Imagine if Clinton Eastwood were to go around saying his movies gave him a chance to shoot *******.

This fucken shit needs to stop, because none of it had anything to do with us.
The thread has nothing to do with what Jamie Foxx or Clint eastwood said.

So what? Topics are pretty much recycled on every single forum. If people comment on it then its obvious that is is of interest to people. No one specifically asked you to comment from what I can see so dont participate if you its reached the stage of ad nauseam to you.

Asslips, you are a racist.

You have one purpose here, to incite and intensify racial hatred. You have one message of hatred, which you recycle infinitely.

democrats are the party of racial hatred, from the Trail of Tears to the present. You are no different than any Klansman that came before you.

Do you think Foxx meant it? And, no, we are not going to stop remembering history of bad conservative things.

And, no, we are not going to let perverts like Uncensored etc to define racism.

So what? Topics are pretty much recycled on every single forum. If people comment on it then its obvious that is is of interest to people. No one specifically asked you to comment from what I can see so dont participate if you its reached the stage of ad nauseam to you.

You have one purpose here, to incite and intensify racial hatred. You have one message of hatred, which you recycle infinitely.

democrats are the party of racial hatred, from the Trail of Tears to the present. You are no different than any Klansman that came before you.

Yeah but Pogo started the thread. Then bailed! Lol.

I don't think Pogo is racist, but I think he's feeding into racism.

Did that make you feel better? It sure made me laugh. :laugh:

Do you think Foxx meant it? And, no, we are not going to stop remembering history of bad conservative things.

And, no, we are not going to let perverts like Uncensored etc to define racism.
Could be he meant it. I'm just wondering what that has to do with the lynchings? Does Mud think its best that people forget the past? I wonder how come no one ever tells Jews that?

I find racists highly amusing.

It's good that you amuse yourself.

Like you for instance.

Oh, I'm a racist, am I?

ROFL

You're a fucking clown,

I'm not a white klown hiding behind a hood so I dont burn crosses.

There is no difference between you and any other toothless Klansman in history. That you hate people for a different color of skin doesn't alter the fact that you hate based on skin color.

Let's focus on lynchings that are happening now. I think the best way to prevent lynchings is to stop people who are currently engaged in lynching, mmkay? THIS is happening now...and we are allowing Nigerians into this country with limited screening:

‘I want them to know from beginning to end the barbaric nature with which they chose hunt them down,’ he said. ‘Even your worse enemy should not be treated in such form in the 21st century that people are still behaving and killing human beings as if they were rats.’ - See more at: Necklace lynchings that shocked Nigeria - Site of Henri Le Riche
Read more at Necklace lynchings that shocked Nigeria - Site of Henri Le Riche

THIS is happening now...and we are inviting these guys in:

"The bodies of 23 people have been found hanging from a bridge or decapitated and dumped along the border city of Nuevo Laredo, where drug cartels are fighting a bloody and escalating turf war.
Authorities found nine of the victims, including four women, hanging from an overpass leading to a main highway, said a Tamaulipas state official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to provide information on the case.
Hours later, police found 14 human heads inside coolers outside city hall along with a threatening note. The 14 bodies were found in black plastic bags inside a car abandoned near an international bridge, the official said."

Mexico drug war 9 bodies hanged from bridge and 14 decapitated heads found Daily Mail Online

If you want to prevent lynchings, I suggest you make it difficult for people who are currently conducting them in other countries, to come here and do it here.

I find racists highly amusing.

It's good that you amuse yourself.

Like you for instance.

Oh, I'm a racist, am I?

ROFL

You're a fucking clown,

I'm not a white klown hiding behind a hood so I dont burn crosses.

There is no difference between you and any other toothless Klansman in history. That you hate people for a different color of skin doesn't alter the fact that you hate based on skin color.
Its good to be able to laugh at yourself I agree but I'm talking specifically about racists like you.

Yes you are a racist. Thats why I never take you seriously.
laugh.gif

If that relieves your stress I give you permission to believe whatever you like about me. You simply have no credibility to me.

What pogo and schlep think is that whites should abdicate all authority and power to the criminals who are currently engaged in lynching. Because once, decades ago, we engaged in the practice..before repenting and making it illegal. They're still prosecuting people who were engaged in lynchings in the 1930s. I don't know what else these loons want from us.

To lynch ourselves, perhaps, and our children? To go to the nearest Nigerian "refugee" who has left the country to avoid prosecution for his participation in a lynching there..an ask him to necklace us?

Forum List

Back