Lyin' Brian Is Done

Bill O'Reilly DID see combat as a Journalist in South America.

I'm not going to look it up, I'm just telling you -- You're a fucking idiot

Bill O'Reilly DID see combat as a Journalist in South America.

I'm not going to look it up, I'm just telling you -- You're a fucking idiot

well in that case :

Brian Williams saw combat as a Journalist in Iraq...Brian Williams is a Gosh dang combat veteran ....instead of a mere Corporate Talking Head ...

None of this is in contention...... Williams fucking LIED.

Period. Get it, douchebag?

Now go clean the deep fryers. Gotta get those McNuggets ready for the after-church crowd

Now go clean the deep fryers. Gotta get those McNuggets ready for the after-church crowd

I am loving it Mickey D...

US government faked Bush news reports Media The Guardian

TV news reports in America that showed President George Bush getting a standing ovation from potential voters have been exposed as fake, it has emerged.

The US government admitted it paid actors to pose as journalists in video news releases sent to TV stations intending to convey support for new laws about health benefits.

Investigators are examining the film segments, in which actors pretending to be journalists praise the benefits of the new law passed last year by President Bush, to see if they could be construed as propaganda.

Two of the films are signed off by "Karen Ryan", who was an actor hired to read a script prepared by the government, according to production company Home Front Communications.

Another video, intended for Hispanic viewers, shows a government official being interviewed in Spanish by a actor posing as a reporter with the name "Alberto Garcia".

One segment shows a pharmacist telling an elderly customer the new law "helps you better afford your medications".

"It sounds like a good idea," the customer says, to which the pharmacist replies, "A very good idea."

And in some scenes President Bush is shown receiving a standing ovation from a crowd cheering him as he signed the Medicare law, which is designed to help elderly people with prescriptions.

B9IJbpzIQAA_m3c.jpg

I am loving it Mickey D...

US government faked Bush news reports Media The Guardian

TV news reports in America that showed President George Bush getting a standing ovation from potential voters have been exposed as fake, it has emerged.

The US government admitted it paid actors to pose as journalists in video news releases sent to TV stations intending to convey support for new laws about health benefits.

Investigators are examining the film segments, in which actors pretending to be journalists praise the benefits of the new law passed last year by President Bush, to see if they could be construed as propaganda.

Two of the films are signed off by "Karen Ryan", who was an actor hired to read a script prepared by the government, according to production company Home Front Communications.

Another video, intended for Hispanic viewers, shows a government official being interviewed in Spanish by a actor posing as a reporter with the name "Alberto Garcia".

One segment shows a pharmacist telling an elderly customer the new law "helps you better afford your medications".

"It sounds like a good idea," the customer says, to which the pharmacist replies, "A very good idea."

And in some scenes President Bush is shown receiving a standing ovation from a crowd cheering him as he signed the Medicare law, which is designed to help elderly people with prescriptions.

Obama Hands Out White Coats to Fake Doctors at White House!!!

…And then proceeds to talk to them like they were real doctors
“Nobody has more credibility with the American people on this issue [Health Care Reform] than you do,” Obama told his guests.

Ugh. They wish they had that much credibility.

In order to sell his Health Care Reform, Obama invited fake physicians to the White House with one request: Wear your white lab coat.

Some of the fake doctors must have thought he was joking as many of them ‘forgot’ to bring their lab coats with them. Don’t worry though, the White House is full of empty, white coats. From the New York Post:

President Obama yesterday rolled out the red carpet — and handed out doctors’ white coats as well, just so nobody missed his hard-sell health-care message.

In a heavy-handed attempt at reviving support for health-care reform, the White House orchestrated a massive photo op to buttress its claim that front-line physicians support Obama.

How on earth did the President get grown, adult, American citizens to go along with this scheme? It blows my mind people are willingly going along with this propaganda.

Hot Air brings up a good point: Why was the New York Post the only main-stream media outlet to have posted this story?

Clearly, creating a false atmosphere of support – while covering this up from the American people – reveals that this health care legislation isn’t as good as the Left are making it out to be. Conservative members, such as Sarah Palin, aren’t afraid to voice the truth regarding the Left’s Health Care Reform. Additionally, some elected members from the GOP stood up to this propaganda:

The Republican National Committee shot back with a response from Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), who was an orthopedic surgeon before being elected to Congress.

“Today, the president wants you to believe that the medical community supports his government takeover of health care. Don’t be fooled,” Price said.

He said he had spoken to “thousands of my colleagues” who oppose the Democrats’ legislation.

I guess it is October. Maybe some of those physicians can use those white coats on Halloween ;)

....Pussypussy, will never learn.... that's why he is our ENTERTAINMENT everyday!....Better go stay in your "Obama let's try this again" thread.... where you're relatively SAFE!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

About 6-8 threads on this now.

Gotta love the hypocrite RWs all over this while celebrating liars like Rush Limbaugh and ALL of Fox. If RWs actually cared about accurate news, Fox would have been out of business long ago.

Especially funny is they worship and voted for Lyin Paul Ryan as well as other known liars on the right.

What this all really means is the RWs are the biggest liars of all.
The standard lolberal apologist defense of their beloved liar "news" reader is that some conservative or Republican figures have lied or been careless with their misremembered reports

So its all good.

An emotional post ^^^ by someone whose partisan loyalty is challenged, creating cognitive dissonance, causing the fight or flee response. Clearly this post was written by someone unable to defend the indefensible, and not smart enough to flee.

I don't always drink beer but when I do I swap old war stories with Brian Williams about when I pushed a tank with a broken thread up a mountain to save a kitten caught in a cross fire...wild wild stuff...

Judgeblue

The real shame of network broadcast reporters
Brian Williams is taking some time off because he embellished a story to make him heroic. The real shame that he and all MSM reporters should bear is their role in selling an illegal war in Iraq which cost thousands of Americans,not their reputation, but their lives.

Brian Williams reported that he took heavy fire during the battle of Appomattox.......

brianwilliams.jpg

EDGETHO SAID:

“It's why I've called it the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media for the last 40 years.”

Where do you and other looney tunes on the right get the idea Williams is 'representative' of 'the media.'

Williams represents only himself.

On Monday someone else will be reading the news on NBC, the same news will be reported as if Williams were still there.

EDGETHO SAID:

“It's why I've called it the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media for the last 40 years.”

Where do you and other looney tunes on the right get the idea Williams is 'representative' of 'the media.'

Williams represents only himself.

On Monday someone else will be reading the news on NBC, the same news will be reported as if Williams were still there.

Brian Williams was not only the Talking Head of NBC Nightly News, he was also Managing Editor. Do you have a CLUE what that means, moron?

You people are just stupid.

You should at least check your fucking lies before you post them.

scumbags

EDGETHO SAID:

“People...... dimocraps are lying scum. ALL of them. Top to bottom, inside out, the tall, the short the big and the small.

ALL of them. Even in here. I can read a thread about a Book or Movie in here and accurately identify the dimocraps in it within minutes -- They lie.”

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – it's infantile, ridiculous, and factually wrong.

Forum List

Back