Lyin' Brian Is Done

Ronaldus Magnus. The most beloved man in all of conservatism repeatedly confused (or "confused") scenes from his acting career with heroic battlefield moments...that he never participated in or witnessed. Reagan, for instance, is reported to have boasted to Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir and Simon Wiesenthal of photographing concentration camps at the end of World War II. He even told Shamir he'd helped liberate Auschwitz. In his autobiography he wrote "by the time I got out of the Army Air Corps all I wanted to do--in common with several million other veterans--was to rest up, make love to my wife." But as Michael Schaller wrote in his bookReckoning with Reagan, "This obscured the fact that unlike most of the "several million other veterans," Reagan had left neither home nor wife while in military service."

oh yes, there is MORE:
Top Moments In Politicians Lying About Military Service

EDGETHO SAID:

"Now, are there a few Republicans who were/are pathological liars? Maybe. I can't think of one right now but I'm sure there have been and will be in the future."

There's no 'maybe.'

From Joe McCarthy to Richard Nixon and the last republican president himself GWB, liars all; the GOP is replete with lying governors, members of Congress, and media personalities.

Indeed, just last month Fox news anchors and hosts were forced to apologize for the 'no go zone' lie they propagated.

It's not a matter of you 'can't' think of any republican liars, it a matter of you lack the courage and honesty to admit it.

Republicans need to take care when accusing people of lying, as the GOP lives in a very large glass house.

EDGETHO SAID:

"Now, are there a few Republicans who were/are pathological liars? Maybe. I can't think of one right now but I'm sure there have been and will be in the future."

There's no 'maybe.'

From Joe McCarthy to Richard Nixon and the last republican president himself GWB, liars all; the GOP is replete with lying governors, members of Congress, and media personalities.

Indeed, just last month Fox news anchors and hosts were forced to apologize for the 'no go zone' lie they propagated.

It's not a matter of you 'can't' think of any republican liars, it a matter of you lack the courage and honesty to admit it.

Republicans need to take care when accusing people of lying, as the GOP lives in a very large glass house.

Ignorant, lying bitch.

"No-Go" Zones DO exist. The reason the FNC people were forced to apologize is that it is a very sensitive topic.

A recent controversy on FOX News following the Islamist attack on French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo has rekindled a debate over the existence of “no go” areas in France and Britain, allegedly controlled by Muslims and off-limits to whites and Christians. Those areas exist, as ample research and video evidence proves.
Daniel Pipes, president of the Middle East Forum and publisher of Middle East Quarterly,has highlighted an official French government website map for the Atlas of Sensitive Urban Zones, which lists areas the French government does not believe it has full control over. Despite the French government’s own websites defining the areas, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo has threatened to sue FOX News over the “insult” of noting that the areas exist.

There are also numerous places in England considered “no-go” zones. On January 14, 2014, The London Times reported that numerous murders and rapes are not reported in these no-go zones because of local justice systems. Chief Inspector of Constabulary Tom Winsor confirmed why police officers do not respond in some neighborhoods:

There are some communities born under other skies who will not involve the police at all. I am reluctant to name the communities in question, but there are communities from other cultures who would prefer to police themselves. There are cities in the Midlands where the police never go because they are never called. They never hear of any trouble because the community deals with that on its own. It’s not that the police are afraid to go into these areas or don’t want to go into those areas. But if the police don’t get calls for help then, of course, they won’t know what’s going on.

Muslim Patrol groups often regulate no-go zones. In this video, one group can be seen taking alcohol from people and scolding women to cover their bodies:

In December 2013, a court jailed Jordan Horner, Ricardo MacFarlane, and an unnamed 23-year-old man when they attempted to enforce Sharia law in Whitechapel, east London. Horner is associated with hate preacher Anjem Choudary, who desires to bring Sharia to the United Kingdom. They told one couple to stop holding hands, since it was a Muslim area. They attacked a group of men consuming alcohol and screamed, “Kill the non-believers!” Horner posted pictures in East London that claimed alcohol is banned in the area. The vigilantes told a man to leave simply because he is gay and used slurs against him.

dimocraps are lying scum

EDGETHO SAID:

In fact, if you're having trouble locating republican liars, you need look no further than this very forum, where you'll find examples of republicans lying about the president's remarks concerning violence in religion, republicans lying about the president's faith, and republicans lying about democrats 'disarming' minorities – and these examples merely scratch the surface of republican lies.

I called this one from the get-go.

Not only that, but NBC knew that Williams was a pathological liar and covered it up.

So what else is new? It's why I've called it the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media for the last 40 years.

It's what they are.

Brian Williams To Take Himself Off Air “For Several Days”

Lying’ Brian never to return?

LOS ANGELES — Brian Williams is stepping away temporarily from the “NBC Nightly News” amid questions about his memories of war coverage in Iraq, saying it has become “painfully apparent” to him that he has become a distracting news story.

In a memo Saturday to NBC News staff that was released by the network, the anchorman said that as managing editor of “NBC Nightly News” he is taking himself off the broadcast for several days. Lester Holt will fill in, Williams said.

“In the midst of a career spent covering and consuming news, it has become painfully apparent to me that I am presently too much a part of the news, due to my actions,” Williams said in his memo.

“Upon my return, I will continue my career-long effort to be worthy of the trust of those who place their trust in us,” he wrote.

Williams has apologized for falsely saying on the air that he was in a helicopter hit by a rocket-propelled grenade while in Iraq in 2003.

Questions have also been raised about his claim that he saw a body or bodies in the Hurricane Katrina floodwaters that hit New Orleans.

NBC News President Deborah Turness said in an internal memo Friday that the network has assigned the head of its own investigative unit to look into Williams’ statements.

Yeah, right, because when a Liberal lies it's the end of the world, but when a fat-ass conservative lies, oh, well, he just couldn't remember.

When Will Fox News Fire Bill O Reilly For Lying About Combat Duty

EDGETHO SAID:

There's no 'maybe.'

Oh yeah, let me get this straight. no Democrat has ever fibbed -- especially his nibs Barack Obama -- correct???

EDGETHO SAID:

There's no 'maybe.'

Oh yeah, let me get this straight. no Democrat has ever fibbed -- especially his nibs Barack Obama -- correct???

You really don't get his point, do you? No one is saying that Democrats never lie....but Republican/conservatives are getting all worked up over Brian Williams lying when Faux News, Billo the Clown and most of the Faux News commentators lie all the time. And, Obama if he has lied, has not caused the death of 4000+ Americans....like Boooooosh!

Forum List

Back