Lower your expectations update: Jen Psaki says supply chain crisis is your fault

1635448720041.png

Intentional shortages? LOLOLOL
Yes. They didn't say they plan on getting things squared away by December.
They've already said these shortages will continue into next year.....like they aren't planning on doing shit about it in the near future. The guy responsible took 2 months maternity leave in the middle of this crisis.
So these shortages are probably going to end when they want them to end......and besides....this is all our fault anyway....according to Psaki.
And we were only supposed to go into lock down for 10 days to a month too. Now we're working on two years.

Last edited:
Yes. They didn't say they plan on getting things squared away by December.
They've already said these shortages will continue into next year.....like they aren't planning on doing shit about it in the near future. The guy responsible took 2 months maternity leave in the middle of this crisis.
So these shortages are probably going to end when they want them to end......and besides....this is all our fault anyway....according to Psaki.
And we were only supposed to go into lock down for 10 days to a month too. Now we're working on two years.

it's the NWO Brother.. got the 'shot' yet?

My bad guys.

My expectations to be able to wipe my ass with store purchased toilet paper are way out of line.

I should have expected less from Biden.

It was good of Psaki to warn us that Biden will be worse than we expect.

Stop buying food, medicine, clothes for your kids, and Christmas presents, you ungrateful peasants!

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday faulted Americans’ pandemic-time spending habits for rising prices and widespread supply-chain failures.

“What’s your message to Americans who are still so worried about their Christmas gifts on time, [and] Halloween?” a reporter asked Psaki at the daily White House press briefing. “Is this going to be happening at a fast enough pace?”

The White House’s message, Psaki replied, was that Americans were spending too much.

“Well, I think our message is that, one, what’s happening right now… is that so many people across the country are purchasing more goods online,” Psaki replied. “Maybe some of it is from habits that developed during the pandemic when people weren’t leaving their homes.”

“Some of it is because we’ve seen an economic recovery that has been underway for the last nine months,” she added. “That is leading to a massive increase in volume. That’s what’s happening at ports. But what we would tell people is we are addressing and attacking the supply chain issues, even with the increased volume, which is the root cause here.”

Buy local. The problem is that everything YOU want to buy is manufactured overseas. That's what off-shoring your manufacturing has done for you.

If you buy products that are made in the USA, you wouldn't be having supply chain problems. I don't order stuff online from Amazon because so much of it comes from China. My friend bought a chair online in August. It's on a slow boat from China, and she still hasn't received it. I ordered a "made in the" kitchen appliance on last Monday. It was delivered on Wednesday.

You will also notice that you stopped Mexican farm workers from coming into the USA, and now you're complaining about shortages and higher prices. Your food production is dependent on illegal immigration. Close the border and the food isn't so cheap any more.

Sorry....no shot.

Well don't expect sympathy from the rest of us. Our entire nation got the shot. We're busy taking over your supply chains, and new investment in jobs. We already have the infrastructure and one of the best educated work forces on the planet, and a ticket into the North American Free Trade Zone.

Canada is 80% vaxxed and our infection rates are very low, and our rates of hospitalization and death are even lower. We're still masked and you need proof of vaccination to go anywhere, but we're otherwise back to pretty much normal life.

Our economy is taking off. We're just getting our child care back up and running. All of the stuff Joe Biden is trying to pass - child care programs with low income subsidies, health care for all - no co-pays, child tax benefits, family and maternity leave, and vaccine mandates everywhere - we already have and they're working.

Well don't expect sympathy from the rest of us. Our entire nation got the shot. We're busy taking over your supply chains, and new investment in jobs. We already have the infrastructure and one of the best educated work forces on the planet, and a ticket into the North American Free Trade Zone.

Canada is 80% vaxxed and our infection rates are very low, and our rates of hospitalization and death are even lower. We're still masked and you need proof of vaccination to go anywhere, but we're otherwise back to pretty much normal life.

Our economy is taking off. We're just getting our child care back up and running. All of the stuff Joe Biden is trying to pass - child care programs with low income subsidies, health care for all - no co-pays, child tax benefits, family and maternity leave, and vaccine mandates everywhere - we already have and they're working.
How is 73% now an entire nation? Lol! You just need your little racist country to be so wonderful. That is why no one wants to live there.

I'll bet there will be no shortage of truckers

when the blank ballots are being shipped in '24

Forum List

Back