Corporate/DNC media attacking Kyrsten Sinema for her sexuality

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
How low can these shitbags go?

Lux Alptraum, author of “Faking It: The Lies Women Tell About Sex — And the Truths They Reveal,” writes:

Bi women are constantly told we’re untrustworthy, that our attraction to multiple genders means we’re more likely to cheat. We’re called greedy for finding more than one gender attractive, “confusing” for liking more than one gender and self-absorbed because apparently our brains are unable to think about much beyond our own sexual gratification. Within the LGBTQ community, bisexuals can be viewed as fair-weather members at best — likely to bail the second we stop having fun. Media outlets might not be talking about Sinema’s sex life, but her political reputation as greedy, unreliable and attention-seeking echoes many of the stereotypes my community has been dealing with for years.
“Is she bad for the bisexuals?” I find myself wondering on a nearly daily basis. It feels uncharitable to put so much responsibility on one woman’s shoulders. Yet given that she’s arguably the most prominent bisexual woman in the nation, it feels fair to wish she’d put a little more effort into being a bit less of a stereotype.

The left literally believes that if you don't believe in spending taxpayer dollars on leftist pet projects that you are the devil incarnate. It doesn't matter if you are one of them, or if you exercise a little introspection and think that maybe this isn't necessary. If you don't agree with them, 1,000%, you will be utterly destroyed.

Until normal Americans begin to push back, in every way, in every walk of life, this crap will continue.

Lux Alptraum, author of “Faking It: The Lies Women Tell About Sex — And the Truths They Reveal,” writes:

I never heard of Lux Alptraum and just an opinion, everybody has them and the republicans don't like gays.

The left literally believes that if you don't believe in spending taxpayer dollars on leftist pet projects that you are the devil incarnate. It doesn't matter if you are one of them, or if you exercise a little introspection and think that maybe this isn't necessary. If you don't agree with them, 1,000%, you will be utterly destroyed.

Until normal Americans begin to push back, in every way, in every walk of life, this crap will continue.
I'd say regular Americans are pushing back more than any time in recent history. Every time you flip on the news there are at least 2 or 3 massive protests or school board pushbacks being covered.

I'd say regular Americans are pushing back more than any time in recent history. Every time you flip on the news there are at least 2 or 3 massive protests or school board pushbacks being covered.
A beginning, to be sure. But an all-out 'pushback' against these 'woke' agitators needs to happen. There have to be real consequences for their actions and rhetoric.

A beginning, to be sure. But an all-out 'pushback' against these 'woke' agitators needs to happen. There have to be real consequences for their actions and rhetoric.

Well we're not going to have public hangings at this point. The ideal solution would be for the law to apply to all equally, rather than the dual tier system that's been exposed over the past few years. But that's only going to happen by making major changes in terms of who gets elected to federal office, and trickle down cleanup in every federal employment sector under those elected offices. Otherwise it continues to devolve, getting much worse before it gets better, such that righting the ship might not involve the rule of law at all.

Did you even read the article you linked to? Where does "Corporate/DNC media attacking Kyrsten Sinema for her sexuality"?

Well we're not going to have public hangings at this point. The ideal solution would be for the law to apply to all equally, rather than the dual tier system that's been exposed over the past few years. But that's only going to happen by making major changes in terms of who gets elected to federal office, and trickle down cleanup in every federal employment sector under those elected offices. Otherwise it continues to devolve, getting much worse before it gets better, such that righting the ship might not involve the rule of law at all.
No one is calling for public hangings. I'm not sure when this country started using the most extreme examples as a means of rebutting simple refutation.

A large pushback with consequences would be expulsion from college for disrupting talks by political opponents.

False accusations of racism, rape, or some 'political' crime would be barred from financial help in higher education.

There are a number of 'nonlethal' means of pushing back.

Before anyone says it, yes. This is doing exactly what they are doing. Fight fire with fire.

When those who are doing so in the name of 'wokenessstart paying the price they are willing to subject others to, perhaps they'll think. I would say twice, but I don't think that they think once.

You rose to take the bait on this? :auiqs.jpg:

They admire indecisive freaks but can t stand a solid and stoic good looker.

Last edited:
That's what NBC "news" has become? Chummers? I'm not surprised.
You didn't respond to my question. I will ask it again: Did you even read the article you linked to? Where does "Corporate/DNC media attacking Kyrsten Sinema for her sexuality"?

No one is calling for public hangings. I'm not sure when this country started using the most extreme examples as a means of rebutting simple refutation.

A large pushback with consequences would be expulsion from college for disrupting talks by political opponents.

False accusations of racism, rape, or some 'political' crime would be barred from financial help in higher education.

There are a number of 'nonlethal' means of pushing back.

Before anyone says it, yes. This is doing exactly what they are doing. Fight fire with fire.

When those who are doing so in the name of 'wokenessstart paying the price they are willing to subject others to, perhaps they'll think. I would say twice, but I don't think that they think once.

My point is as long as the levers of power are controlled by the left or nutless Republicans, none of that is going to happen. It starts at the ballot box.

New Topics

Forum List

Back