Lower your expectations update: Jen Psaki says supply chain crisis is your fault

Stop buying food, medicine, clothes for your kids, and Christmas presents, you ungrateful peasants!

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday faulted Americans’ pandemic-time spending habits for rising prices and widespread supply-chain failures.

“What’s your message to Americans who are still so worried about their Christmas gifts on time, [and] Halloween?” a reporter asked Psaki at the daily White House press briefing. “Is this going to be happening at a fast enough pace?”

The White House’s message, Psaki replied, was that Americans were spending too much.

“Well, I think our message is that, one, what’s happening right now… is that so many people across the country are purchasing more goods online,” Psaki replied. “Maybe some of it is from habits that developed during the pandemic when people weren’t leaving their homes.”

“Some of it is because we’ve seen an economic recovery that has been underway for the last nine months,” she added. “That is leading to a massive increase in volume. That’s what’s happening at ports. But what we would tell people is we are addressing and attacking the supply chain issues, even with the increased volume, which is the root cause here.”
She's full of shit. The causes are massive increases in energy prices....and intentional shortages of everything.
Democrats were cause massive shortages in building materials last year.....and it's causing interruptions in construction.

Jen babe. We thinkers don’t aspire to 3rd world status even if it’s more familiar to the illegals and criminals you worship

Stop buying food, medicine, clothes for your kids, and Christmas presents, you ungrateful peasants!

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday faulted Americans’ pandemic-time spending habits for rising prices and widespread supply-chain failures.

“What’s your message to Americans who are still so worried about their Christmas gifts on time, [and] Halloween?” a reporter asked Psaki at the daily White House press briefing. “Is this going to be happening at a fast enough pace?”

The White House’s message, Psaki replied, was that Americans were spending too much.

“Well, I think our message is that, one, what’s happening right now… is that so many people across the country are purchasing more goods online,” Psaki replied. “Maybe some of it is from habits that developed during the pandemic when people weren’t leaving their homes.”

“Some of it is because we’ve seen an economic recovery that has been underway for the last nine months,” she added. “That is leading to a massive increase in volume. That’s what’s happening at ports. But what we would tell people is we are addressing and attacking the supply chain issues, even with the increased volume, which is the root cause here.”
So we see, at last, our government swiveling the aim of its big guns from each other to the American public.

Americans are hoarding again.

Attachments

• 5865AA50-C190-47F2-A205-ACDE325223C3.jpeg
    5865AA50-C190-47F2-A205-ACDE325223C3.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 21
I must be ahead of the curve.

My expectations for the Biden administration were as low as humanly possible from the start.

From the Americans left to rot in Afghanistan to the invasion at the border to the girls getting raped in his tranny obsessed bathrooms. He has delivered exactly as I expected.

Last edited:
She's full of shit. The causes are massive increases in energy prices....and intentional shortages of everything.
Democrats were cause massive shortages in building materials last year.....and it's causing interruptions in construction.

Intentional shortages? LOLOLOL

If Trump was so terrible for the nation and the world, why are things WORSE now with new "LEADERSHIP"?

I don't doubt what she is saying is true, but this administration is at fault for simply leaning back in the chair and doing nothing. If we're going to have a Department of Transportation then they should at least make themselves useful in a crisis. The Chinese would already have this issue solved.
The head of it had to take maternity leave. Having a baby is exhausting.

Forum List

Back