Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

the Black voters who vote democratic make a wise choice and history can show why.

I cannot take credit for this:

People who get their news from Yahoo News and don't read the whole article have low IQ's.

:lol:

Quite clearly the headline is misleading as the study clearly states individual with social conservative values.

I like this. Liberals who are not particularly educated and also showing a bias against certain groups.

Again I would say you can also find liberals that also show the same characteristics, not particularly educated, and also showing a bias against certain groups.

In fact the article goes on to support that conclusion:

A study of averages

Hodson was quick to note that the despite the link found between low intelligence and social conservatism, the researchers aren't implying that all liberals are brilliant and all conservatives stupid. The research is a study of averages over large groups, he said.

"There are multiple examples of very bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals, and many examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals," Hodson said.

Well, some of us have pointed that out... with little success. The willfully ignorant are willfully... well... ignorant.

race baiting?

discussing the intelligent choice that black voters make to overwhelmingly vote democratic is race baiting?

If it's an intelligent choice for black voters to overwhelmingly vote for Democrats, why haven't things improved for them since the 1970s? They are complaining about the same exact issues for forty years. Shouldn't things have been fixed at some point if Democrats really wanted to fix things for them?

it would not be wise to vote for the party that doesnt even want you to vote.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

race baiting?

discussing the intelligent choice that black voters make to overwhelmingly vote democratic is race baiting?

If it's an intelligent choice for black voters to overwhelmingly vote for Democrats, why haven't things improved for them since the 1970s? They are complaining about the same exact issues for forty years. Shouldn't things have been fixed at some point if Democrats really wanted to fix things for them?

If things improve for blacks, then they might not 'vote Dem for the next 200 years'. Therefore, the Democrats do not want things to improve for anyone - but their elite masters... the 1%.

So to you its irrational to claim blacks are smart for voting for democratic?

No, it is irrational.

what is irrational

This is what is irrational, you ARE being racist.

racism
[rey-siz-uhm]   Origin
rac·ism
   [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

This thread was not about skin color. I will say it again, white people are not the only racists that exist. We have a perfect example right here.

Its racist to suggest black people are smart for NOT voting for a party that tries to keep them from voting?

Forum List

Back