Love these GOTCHA questions from the Democrats in the Barrett hearing this morning.

Sheldon Whitehouse is a shithead. He is trying to say that Barrett has been illegally nominated????

Fuck this asshole. Democrats are disgusting.

Whitehouse thinks he's giving body blows before Kameltoe is on soon.
I hope Barrett gives Kameltoe a drop-kick to the crotch like she did to Feinstein.

I bet this Whitehouse ass wipe has a big fucking wall in his basement with a bunch of yarn ties connecting all these dots. He's been working on it for decades.
:laugh:

9891b39f69e10b10487cbecef890be3c.jpg

This WHITEHOUSE fucker is really pissing me off. What an absolute piece of shit. He is trying to say that Barrett was nominated just because she will vote to help the Republicans.

I hope she gets to fuck him up. He isnt asking any questions.

THERE IT IS! ROE VERSUS WADE, ACA, AND GAY MARRIAGE!

This guy might be thr biggest piece of shit in all of Congress.

Sheldon Whitehouse is a shithead. He is trying to say that Barrett has been illegally nominated????

I hope Barrett gives Kameltoe a drop-kick to the crotch like she did to Feinstein.

This asshole isnt asking anything. Barrett could still be enjoying lunch. She doesnt need to be there.

He is blasting her character and integrity. What trash.

This asshole isnt askong anything. Barrett could still be enjoying lunch. She doesnt need to be there.

Typical Dimm arrogance and misogyny.

This asshole isnt askong anything. Barrett could still be enjoying lunch. She doesnt need to be there.

Typical Dimm arrogance and misogyny.

This guy’s condescending tone is unreal. I womder of he will be as outraged if Biden packs the court. My guess is no.

Here we go with the racism again....Whitehouse is calling her racist.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?
2) Why do you want to take away womens’ rights?
3) Why do you want millions of people to die without healthcare

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!
Who asked those questions? I sure as hell didn’t hear that. I thought Feinstein’s line of questioning was perfectly respectful and legit.

Feinstein was asking about AutoZone being racist and Barrett supporting Autozone. Feinstein even WRONGLY referred to the Brown versus the Board of education. What the fuck are youwatching???.
Same thing as you. I saw Feinstein give her a very warm welcome and allow Barrett to use a chunk of her time to interdict her family. No mention of that from you. Feinstein obviously home from the other side of the political aisle. She is going to voice her opposition and the concerns of her party. All Dems are going to do that today. It’s boring and pointless politics I’ll give you that. But don’t make more out of it than there is. You don’t look good in the drama queens dress

Then why didnt you see the line of questioning about AUTOZONE and racism?
I must have dozed off or got side tracked with some snowflake on USMB. It’s not the most riveting of TV, we’ve got to agree there

Fair enough. Barrett sided with AUTOZONE in a case where they wereallegedly putting people of certain races in certain stores. Barrett answered to the specifics of the case and then said, “Racism is abhorrent”.
Ahh yes. I heard the racism is abhorrent line and D saying I think we all agree with that.

so you think Ds question Was a backhanded accusation that Barrett is racist? Even with her black children sitting behind her?

She spent 5 minutes asking Barrett why she sided with AUTOZONE. Yes the implication was racism. Thats why Barrett said racism is abhorrent. She was defending herself from Feinstein.
Did D believe that Barretts position in that case promoted racist policy or practices

Icannot believe Leahy just asked her to recuse herself from anything from the electon going to SCOTUS.

WHAT THE FUCK?
Again, the dems plan is to throw the election into chaos----its not about getting a win for the trojan horse biden-----its about getting Pelosi in. If trump doesnt' get 270 electoral votes or more then Pelosi becomes queen. The dems plan is to keep the election results tied up in the courts Invalid so that the electoral votes can't be assigned making Pelosi leader.

Roberts is compromised--------or just corrupt. Kagan, the racist sotomyer, and one other give the dems 4 of the SC------Barrett may give Trump 5---------

There will be SC hearings on the 2020 election.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!
Who asked those questions? I sure as hell didn’t hear that. I thought Feinstein’s line of questioning was perfectly respectful and legit.

Feinstein was asking about AutoZone being racist and Barrett supporting Autozone. Feinstein even WRONGLY referred to the Brown versus the Board of education. What the fuck are youwatching???.
Same thing as you. I saw Feinstein give her a very warm welcome and allow Barrett to use a chunk of her time to interdict her family. No mention of that from you. Feinstein obviously home from the other side of the political aisle. She is going to voice her opposition and the concerns of her party. All Dems are going to do that today. It’s boring and pointless politics I’ll give you that. But don’t make more out of it than there is. You don’t look good in the drama queens dress

Then why didnt you see the line of questioning about AUTOZONE and racism?
I must have dozed off or got side tracked with some snowflake on USMB. It’s not the most riveting of TV, we’ve got to agree there

Fair enough. Barrett sided with AUTOZONE in a case where they wereallegedly putting people of certain races in certain stores. Barrett answered to the specifics of the case and then said, “Racism is abhorrent”.
Ahh yes. I heard the racism is abhorrent line and D saying I think we all agree with that.

so you think Ds question Was a backhanded accusation that Barrett is racist? Even with her black children sitting behind her?

She spent 5 minutes asking Barrett why she sided with AUTOZONE. Yes the implication was racism. Thats why Barrett said racism is abhorrent. She was defending herself from Feinstein.
Did D believe that Barretts position in that case promoted racist policy or practices

Yes, thats why she asked the question. The ACLU said Autozone cant put certain races in certain neighborhoods. Barrett explained why she ruled how she ruled. I thought you watched it.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

Feinstein accused Barrett of being a religous bigot. Feinstein is actually the one who is a bigot.

Her interrogation focused largely on Barrett's religious identity. Barrett is a Roman Catholic and strongly pro-life, two points that seemed to concern Feinstein, telling the nominee that the "dogma lives loudly" within her.
She is just corrupt down to the core..........like so many other politicians.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

You don't look good claiming to be a rational person

Forum List

Back