Love these GOTCHA questions from the Democrats in the Barrett hearing this morning.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?
2) Why do you want to take away womens’ rights?
3) Why do you want millions of people to die without healthcare

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!

I dont think that democrats are going to get the outcome they desire.. She ripped Fienstine's whole premise to shreds..

Wasnt that amazing? Barrett invoking RBG’s quote was a double tap kill shot!
LOL

IT was an awesome Failure Drill.... The RBG quote was the one to her head.

I dont think that democrats are going to get the outcome they desire.. She ripped Fienstine's whole premise to shreds.

I certainly hope not, but lets be honest, most Democrats aren't watching this. They want to be spoon fed their information on MSM, if at all. Watching this would require them to actually think on their own. That is not likely.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!
Who asked those questions? I sure as hell didn’t hear that. I thought Feinstein’s line of questioning was perfectly respectful and legit.

I dont think that democrats are going to get the outcome they desire.. She ripped Fienstine's whole premise to shreds.

I certainly hope not, but lets be honest, most Democrats aren't watching this. They want to be spoon fed their information on MSM, if at all. Watching this would require them to actually think on their own. That is not likely.

This is a great point. Many Democrats hate source data, they like to be told what to think.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

Who asked those questions? I sure as hell didn’t hear that. I thought Feinstein’s line of questioning was perfectly respectful and legit.

Feinstein was asking about AutoZone being racist and Barrett supporting Autozone. Feinstein even WRONGLY referred to the Brown versus the Board of education. What the fuck are youwatching???.

Leahy with the MANSPLAINING! He keeps askong her condescending questions about specific numbers of Americans with whatever ailments and so forth.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE DIABETES?

What the fuck kind of question is that?

Wow. These Democrat men really hate women. What misogynist pricks.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

None of it has anything to do with whether she is qualified or not.

There goes Leahy on the ACA! Question number 3 from my first post!

LEAHY IS MANSPLAINING!
Leahy is asking policy questions not court legal questions... He wants her to vote for his POLICY... This man is totally off base.. This is not the courts job....

LeahyDo you know how many men suffer from erectile dysfunction?

Barrett: I do not.

Is he going to get to a real question?

This is totally question number 3 from my first post.

Why is he asking numbers questions???

Do you know how many jellybeans are in this jar?

This line of questioning is just ridiculous. They are supposed to be determining if Barrett would be a competent SCJ, instead they are just using it as political theatre. Her job is supposed to be to interpret laws, not to know or even take into consideration statistics about people who will be affected by the ACA. It is completely irrelevant. This is completely inappropriate, childish and partisan.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

Feinstein was asking about AutoZone being racist and Barrett supporting Autozone. Feinstein even WRONGLY referred to the Brown versus the Board of education. What the fuck are youwatching???.
Same thing as you. I saw Feinstein give her a very warm welcome and allow Barrett to use a chunk of her time to interdict her family. No mention of that from you. Feinstein obviously home from the other side of the political aisle. She is going to voice her opposition and the concerns of her party. All Dems are going to do that today. It’s boring and pointless politics I’ll give you that. But don’t make more out of it than there is. You don’t look good in the drama queens dress

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

Same thing as you. I saw Feinstein give her a very warm welcome and allow Barrett to use a chunk of her time to interdict her family. No mention of that from you. Feinstein obviously home from the other side of the political aisle. She is going to voice her opposition and the concerns of her party. All Dems are going to do that today. It’s boring and pointless politics I’ll give you that. But don’t make more out of it than there is. You don’t look good in the drama queens dress

Then why didnt you see the line of questioning about AUTOZONE and racism?

Forum List

Back