Lousy Advice From Advisors

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
It is impossible to say what kind of advice General McMaster will give to President Trump in the future, but if he follows his advice he might as well get it from the source:

President Trump's new national security adviser doesn't believe that it is "helpful" to say the phrase "radical Islamic terrorism."

XXXXX

So we are now back to the Obama-era policy of refusing to say who the enemy is?​

There is always something rotten in Denmark whenever the media pumps up a Republican pick as they did with McMaster. Trump blew it big time when he sent Nikki Haley to the United Nations. Selecting McMaster’s to replace Flynn compounded the mistake:

I don't blame General McMaster for his Obama-style views. I blame Donald Trump. He and his staff did a terrible job of vetting for this position, especially since an eminently qualified candidate, John Bolton, was available.​

February 25, 2017
New national security adviser doesn't believe in radical Islamic terrorism
By Ed Straker

Blog: New national security adviser doesn't believe in radical Islamic terrorism

Not giving the United Nations to John Bolton clearly showed that President Trump is in tune with the United Nations crowd. Not picking Bolton as national security advisor clearly shows how far Trump will go to avoid serious criticism of those bums at the United Nations. Bottom line: If national security advisors do not see the United Nations as a major threat they are unqualified for the job.

I rest my case on one observation. United Nations influence over this country’s domestic and foreign policies increased incrementally with every national security advisor:

Robert Cutler (March 23, 1953–April 2, 1955)
Dillon Anderson (April 2, 1955–September 1, 1956)
Robert Cutler (January 7, 1957–June 24, 1958)
Gordon Gray (June 24, 1958–January 13, 1961)
McGeorge Bundy (January 20, 1961–February 28, 1966)
Walt W. Rostow (April 1, 1966–January 20, 1969)
Henry A. Kissinger (January 20, 1969–November 3, 1975)
Brent Scowcroft (November 3, 1975–January 20, 1977)
Zbigniew Brzezinski (January 20, 1977–January 21, 1981)
Richard V. Allen (January 21, 1981–January 4, 1982)
William P. Clark (January 4, 1982–October 17, 1983)
Robert C. McFarlane (October 17, 1983–December 4, 1985)
John M. Poindexter (December 4, 1985–November 25, 1986)
Frank C. Carlucci (December 2, 1986–November 23, 1987)
Colin L. Powell (November 23, 1987–January 20, 1989)
Brent Scowcroft (January 20, 1989–January 20, 1993)
W. Anthony Lake (January 20, 1993–March 14, 1997)
Samuel R. Berger (March 14, 1997–January 20, 2001)
Condoleezza Rice (January 22, 2001–January 25, 2005)
Stephen Hadley (January 26, 2005–January 20, 2009)
James L. Jones (January 20, 2009–October 8, 2010)
Thomas E. Donilon (October 8, 2010–July 1, 2013)
Susan Rice (July 1, 2013–January 20, 2017)
Michael T. Flynn (January 20, 2017– ) [Flynn was not there long enough to do any harm.]​

Let me point out one indisputable fact. Beginning in 1953 the United Nations gradually acquired absolute control over our immigration policy. Proof: Open-borders and taking in Muslim refugees were ordered by the United Nations. In short: If I was Trump’s national security advisor I would advise him to build his wall around UN headquarters.

Finally, do not let the media sucker you when they praise Nikki Haley for criticizing something the UN did. Talking tough sounds good, but nothing she says will bring this country closer to withdrawing from that international cesspool any more than did her predecessors, and she sure as hell will not say anything to upset Muslims.

honestly what do you fucking hillbilly retards think will happen if someone says "radical Islamic terrorism."

I never understood why the big flap over insisting the phrase "radical Islamic terrorism" must be used? ..... :dunno:

And as for John Bolton, the guy is a pure batshit crazy. .... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Bolton is a neo-con nutcase.

'radical terrorism' is a fine term.

We are not at war with Islam.

Trump teaming up with Paul Ryan to pass Obamacare-lite turned my stomach. Now I am half-a-tick away from abandoning Trump entirely because he appears to be hopping in bed with the United Nations. Cutting funding in the name of reform does not dispute my analysis.

VIDEO ▼

Eric Shawn reports: U.S. Amb. Haley speaks out on the U.N.

Trump blew it big time when he sent Nikki Haley to the United Nations.
Nikki Haley would have been a better choice for Obama than did Suzy Five Shows and Samantha Power. From my perspective Haley is worse than her predecessors because she wants to reform the United Nations. Reform is a utopian fantasy if ever there was one. Every reform I ever heard about made things worse. Worse than reform, Haley tied moral horseshit to this country’s foreign policy.

Parenthetically, Haley talked about United Nations peacekeeping missions, but she carefully avoided saying that American military personnel will not be forced to serve the United Nations. If Trump wants some semblance of credibility for his “America First” claim he should give Micheal New a full pardon.

For years, I’ve posted messages about the raw deal Micheal New got. The travesty in New’s conviction was compounded because he was loyal to the United States while Obama gave pardons to traitors.

Please read the articles if you are not familiar with Michael New’s story:​

"No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other."

So what master do U.S. servicemen serve: the U.S. Constitution or the United Nations Charter?​

Phyllis Schlafly
What Master Do U.S. Servicemen Serve?
Nov. 2, 1995

What Master Do U.S. Servicemen Serve? - Phyllis Schlafly Column 11/02/95

XXXXX

What if New was right all along, and the order to don the U.N. emblems was unlawful, as he argued throughout his dispute with his commanding officers at his court-martial and throughout the appeals process?

It would mean that prosecutors in the Clinton administration withheld exculpatory evidence, deceived a judge in the case and misled defense counsel to stamp out what could have been a rebellion against illegal orders to serve under the banner of the international political group.​

U.S. soldiers forced to wear U.N. logo?
Appeal explains Clinton's secret executive order
Published: 05/20/2012 at 6:57 PM
by BOB UNRUH

U.S. soldiers forced to wear U.N. logo?

Removing One More Brick From Obama’s Legacy

“Moral compass” is the last thing Americans want to hear from a president let alone hear it from a US Ambassador to the United Nations. Americans elect presidents not moral leaders; so you would think that Trump learned what not to do from the previous lying sack of shit who sold himself as a spiritual leader to get elected. Once in office the liar spent eight years betraying the country implementing his personal moral compass on the American people. Trump is either too goddamned stupid to understand what Obama did, or else he also agrees with the venomous political philosophy that gave us the United Nations.

Let me close with a reminder. China occupies a permanent seat on the Security Council. Ergo, China will veto anything Trump plans for North Korea. There is not a snowball’s chance in hell that Trump will override China’s veto:

President Donald Trump warned Sunday that if China doesn’t rein in North Korea, the U.S. will go it alone and do whatever it feels necessary to address the growing North Korean nuclear threat.​

Trump: ‘If China Is Not Going To Solve North Korea, We Will’
Ryan Pickrell
China/Asia Pacific Reporter
5:52 PM 04/02/2017

Trump: ‘If China Is Not Going To Solve North Korea, We Will’

p.s. If Trump is serious about war he better first win the war against the Americans who will fight for China, for Islam, and for Communism. Make no mistake about fighting a foreign war while there is a dedicated enemy at home with leaders throughout government. The type of person that brought defeat to this country in Vietnam have grown in number. There no difference between the will to fight defending this country in foreign lands than there is in the will needed to defend this country against the enemies within.

Last edited:
Abandon united nations and you will float free forever - and alone.

It might be better to refer to ISIS. People get confused with all the different groups and it isn't like Trump knows shit about them anyway.

The public is stupid so someone like Trump needs help in what to say, though I doubt he purposeful wants to upset as many as possible.

Forum List

Back