Louisville Votes on the Side of Criminals

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Now the police can't get the warrants they need to fight crime.

---Louisville City Council Unanimously Votes to Ban 'No-Knock' Warrants---

Now the police have to knock and advertise their presence. They might lose a little evidence. They used to surround buildings. Now they will have to do so again.

In this regard, I think it better to risk losing a little possible evidence and shake up a potential crime ring, than to kick down the door of the wrong home at 3AM and shoot innocent, unarmed people and their pets dead in their beds as the children watch.

Or do you think a baggie of weed is more important than human lives?

images.washingtonpost.com.jpg

Damn it, how dare they get in the way of the storm troopers we have for cops because someone is smoking a joint. I will dab in a celebratory breaking of the law.

In this regard, I think it better to risk losing a little possible evidence and shake up a potential crime ring, than to kick down the door of the wrong home at 3AM and shoot innocent, unarmed people and their pets dead in their beds as the children watch.

Or do you think a baggie of weed is more important than human lives?

View attachment 349337
I remember that photo...that's elian [sp]...the media was so proud of Janet that day

Damn it, how dare they get in the way of the storm troopers we have for cops because someone is smoking a joint. I will dab in a celebratory breaking of the law.
Another liberal supporting the druggies and the lawbreakers.

They can arrive on the doorsteps dressed as UPS or FedEx delivery persons, knock, and when the criminals open the doors, they can grab them and put them in the delivery trucks.

Forum List

Back