Louisiana woman forced to deliver headless baby.

So you do realize the child is being killed right? It’s kind of hard to be sympathetic for a woman who dies while killing her own child. Am I really supposed to feel bad about that?
Yeah! Let the headless baby live! It can be a mascot for the White House, to symbolize Joe Biden.

Louisiana laws forced a woman to deliver a headless fetus because the pregnancy was more than 16 weeks old. Chances of survivable were zero, but Louisiana law didn't seem to care. This is the result of so called Christian control of the right wing.
There are plenty of people born without brains. Like Hillary Clinton, for example.

It's happening all over the place, not just now after Dobbs, but in states that had abortion restrictions prior.

It's a horrible situation! It truly is, and something needs to be done yesterday, on it.

What I posted was shown last night, on msnbc. That's how I knew to search for it.....
I’m sure it was…Probably with the talking points used here to rile you up…

Did you know prior to 1972 every woman was raped by a family member and forced to carry that headless baby to term? It was a common thing that will now be happening again. At will abortions until birth stops that from happening. Now that Roe is dead, it’s a rape, incest, headless baby pandemic.

You people are simply too dumb and what e should be encouraging is contraception and promoting the fact that we as a nation support young women wanting NOT to get pregnant, ever. Instead we encourage it. And abortions occur.

You people are simply too dumb and what e should be encouraging is contraception and promoting the fact that we as a nation support young women wanting NOT to get pregnant, ever. Instead we encourage it. And abortions occur.
Why?

What possible reason should any people have of encouraging that they not procreate?

That is just asinine.

Yes, each side is doing wonders for civility in the Nation. NOT!!

The trick is, to recognize the bias, but still discern the real news from it.

I have personal experience in this area and do not need a TV host to fire me up on the topic.

You, and the government, need to step back, and let women and their doctors and their own families, make this kind of private and medical decisions.

You have no right to rule me, or any woman, on these personal, bodily, decisions...

Mind your own business, for goodness sake!

You have no idea, what so ever, about each woman's own medical conditions, or mental and financial state, or if her and the hubby already have 6 kids in tow....or an older step brother or step father that forcefully had his way.....

it truly should not be government's decision to make,

every situation, with every girl or woman is different, and unique, and known, only to them....and yes, some will make the wrong decisions, but it is their wrong decision to make, if it is one.

do you think they are all stupid, and can't make any self determination decisions, and ONLY BIG GOVERNMENT,
KNOWS BEST???

y'all are on the wrong side on this... even if you are one of the few that truly believe it is for the right reason.

Yes, each side is doing wonders for civility in the Nation. NOT!!

The trick is, to recognize the bias, but still discern the real news from it.

I have personal experience in this area and do not need a TV host to fire me up on the topic.

You, and the government, need to step back, and let women and their doctors and their own families, make this kind of private and medical decisions.

You have no right to rule me, or any woman, on these personal, bodily, decisions...

Mind your own business, for goodness sake!

You have no idea, what so ever, about each woman's own medical conditions, or mental and financial state, or if her and the hubby already have 6 kids in tow....or an older step brother or step father that forcefully had his way.....

it truly should not be government's decision to make,

every situation, with every girl or woman is different, and unique, and known, only to them....and yes, some will make the wrong decisions, but it is their wrong decision to make, if it is one.

do you think they are all stupid, and can't make any self determination decisions, and ONLY BIG GOVERNMENT,
KNOWS BEST???

y'all are on the wrong side on this... even if you are one of the few that truly believe it is for the right reason.
That’s your argument? Life is hard so let me kill babies? Wow…How about you take care not to get pregnant in the first place?

That never happened you’re a fucking retard. A headless baby, you gullible fucking moron. A baby without a fucking head. That would be a miscarriage you ignorant fuck.
Except you are the 'retard'...

Happens... Love how the fanatics are going to tell us how pregnancy works...

True or not it’s anecdotal…
So you want a statistic on this...

This one is acceptable if it happens every now and then...

In Ireland they changed abortion law when doctors couldn't save a mother because they weren't sure if the fetus had still got a heartbeat (but was terminal)... Father went home that evening with no family...

That will happen in US...

There are plenty of people born without brains. Like Hillary Clinton, for example.
But she is meant to be an arch criminal who has evaded every investigation for decades...
How can she have no brain and be that smart...

Do you feel like a fucking fool... Get your lies straight...

That’s your argument? Life is hard so let me kill babies? Wow…How about you take care not to get pregnant in the first place?
Again, I know you have a tough time to understand this...

They are not babies. Babies are born..

If she carries this to term it will be her choice, not because someone forced her.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if abortion activist are telling her to NOT get an abortion... because if she does the story dies.
All she has to do is travel a couple hours away and she can get it done. FOR FREE. 100% paid.
If she chooses not to... then that is on her

Why?

What possible reason should any people have of encouraging that they not procreate?

That is just asinine.
Because she wants to focus on her career instead of having a family. She wants to travel, have a new car, etc. Doesn't want to be licked down at home.

One day the Headless Horseman found himself sliding down a slippery slope into Ethical Dilemma Land. So he asked himself,
"Self, how did I get here?"
"I mean, I'm obviously just an evil SOB."
"Why wasn't I aborted?"

Forum List

Back