Photos: Weapons Training for Biden's 85,000 New IRS Agents

just like the pigs.

images.jpg

• Banned
What's the TSA gonna do for employees now?
smiley_abused.gif
Probably be the same level of education. Goons. All the new IRS agents will do is pull out a laptop and say this is what we figure you owe, pay up. No check or credit card? You are under arrest.

My training was better.

So what exactly are these it's agents going to be doing that requires them to go through basic firearm classes? I just can't see the scenario where an IRS agent needs a gun.

My training was better.

So what exactly are these it's agents going to be doing that requires them to go through basic firearm classes? I just can't see the scenario where an IRS agent needs a gun.
They will often have to go to people's houses and some may not be very welcoming.

They will often have to go to people's houses and some may not be very welcoming.
Perhaps every gun will be taxed by the Feds and they will search you home to find out how many guns you have. Some people may not be happy when this happens so the Gun Tax collectors will need to be armed.

The irony of this thread is that is Trump's IRS, not Biden's.

Perhaps every gun will be taxed by the Feds and they will search you home to find out how many guns you have. Some people may not be happy when this happens so the Gun Tax collectors will need to be armed.

Just saying pvc tube with thread end caps buried in the ground can keep a well greased gun in a sealable plastic bag protected for quite a long time. Don't forget to put some silicone grease on the cap threads before you close it up. Throwing in some silica packs for good measure is also recommended.

Forum List

Back