Louisiana woman forced to deliver headless baby.

Irrelevant.

If you do not fix these laws then you will seer abortion on demand return. It is just a matter of time.
Not irrelevant to this one scenario.
I can certainly agree that the law they made needs more clarifications, and more allowances. But this is what you get when politicians make laws for political reasons rather than solve problems.

Not irrelevant to this one scenario.
I can certainly agree that the law they made needs more clarifications, and more allowances. But this is what you get when politicians make laws for political reasons rather than solve problems.
Cant argue with that.

The singular scenario is far less important than what this means in the overall picture though. These stories are going to mount and it dies not look like the pols are moving to end the giant gaping problems in the law. Considering that it would not be terribly difficult I have to wonder what they are thinking.

Except you are the 'retard'...

Happens... Love how the fanatics are going to tell us how pregnancy works...
Oh, Nancy Davis says…

Nobody else wanted to comment? Couldn’t post the relevant part of the law? Just Nancy said.

Oh and Nancy being the wonderful mother of a child with unsurvivable medical conditions, of course she writes nursery rhymes for children. I’m carrying it to bury it. I can feel the emotion.

So you want a statistic on this...

This one is acceptable if it happens every now and then...

In Ireland they changed abortion law when doctors couldn't save a mother because they weren't sure if the fetus had still got a heartbeat (but was terminal)... Father went home that evening with no family...

That will happen in US...
Again, while heartbreaking, still anecdotal. Emotional arguments like that one are not persuasive.

If she does not have an abortion at some point the child, dead or alive, will be delivered. If the delivery of a non viable infant is dangerous the child will be taken by cesarean. It happens every day.

As strange as it is to me women choose to carry non viable babies quite often. They carry them with the knowledge that there will be no living child. They do it for organ donation. So this is not a circumstance that has never happened.
So she can keep carrying a dead fetus, deciding for it to become an organ donor, strange as that is to you. She just can't decide not to carry it until it will most likely kill her to carry it any longer. Isn't that special.

Not one of those sources claim that the baby is headless. They ALL agree that the child has Arcania, part of the skull is missing. Not one report describes the child as headless.
This is just the start of the neo-fascist right’s attack on citizens’ rights and liberties; more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty – in this case violating a woman’s right to privacy, forcing women to give birth against their will through force of law, and jeopardizing the health and lives of women.

The right’s war on women continues.

So you do realize the child is being killed right? It’s kind of hard to be sympathetic for a woman who dies while killing her own child. Am I really supposed to feel bad about that? Sounds kind of like justice.
The headless child??

So she can keep carrying a dead fetus, deciding for it to become an organ donor, strange as that is to you. She just can't decide not to carry it until it will most likely kill her to carry it any longer. Isn't that special.
I do not agree with the practice of creating Frankensteins out of dead body parts at all. But there are women that choose to carry a non viable fetus for the organs it would provide to needy newborns. There really is no danger of it killing her as the child could be taken by cesarean at any time. The woman has a greater chance of having the baby beaten out of her by her boyfriend than a dead fetus killing her.

I do not agree with the practice of creating Frankensteins out of dead body parts at all. But there are women that choose to carry a non viable fetus for the organs it would provide to needy newborns. There really is no danger of it killing her as the child could be taken by cesarean at any time. The woman has a greater chance of having the baby beaten out of her by her boyfriend than a dead fetus killing her.
And you make these proclamations based on your medical training??

This is just the start of the neo-fascist right’s attack on citizens’ rights and liberties; more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty – in this case violating a woman’s right to privacy, forcing women to give birth against their will through force of law, and jeopardizing the health and lives of women.

Women are no more forced to give birth than they are forced to get wrinkles and arthritis.

I’m sure the 87,000 new IRS agents the democrats just approved are going to shrink the government.

Forum List

Back