Louisiana woman forced to deliver headless baby.

At least you fail consistently. Again:

Bonehead.
Dumb shit, her first article to start off the thread was jezebel.com, an extreme leftest site.

Again your reading comprehension has failed you, dumb idiot. I bet you dream of rising to the level of bonehead. What a loser you are.

The first link below is her being interviewed on WAFB channel 9 news in Baton Rouge.
I randomly picked one of your articles to read. Here it is.

Louisiana Woman Forced Carry Headless Fetus to Term​

August 16, 2022 at 3:20 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 203 Comments

A Louisiana mother has a week to make an unthinkable decision — carry her baby to term even though she says doctors tell her it will not survive or find another state where she can have an abortion, WAFBreports.
Said the woman: “It was an abnormal ultrasound, and they noticed the top of the baby’s head was missing and the skull was missing, the top of the skull was missing.”
She added: “It’s hard knowing that… you know I’m carrying it to bury it.”

Interesting so far! Let’s read the rest.

Just kidding there is no rest. That’s the entire article. News reporting at its fucking best. No names, no dates, no locations other than somewhere in Louisiana.

What this story is though, is total bullshit. Never happened. Made up by democrat activists and you, the gullible retard, ran with it. Did you read your link? You thought that was a legitimate story? You didn’t I know. You did a quick google search and hoped nobody would check.

Well fuck you. I checked. The only soft skulled person that has died here is you. And it was a fucking suicide.

Again, I didn’t read jezebel, I don’t read it or sites like it, Breitbart, Gateway Are also sites I won’t click on dumb shit. So I never called the tv station illegitimate. Dumb ass.
That you fail to read before ignorantly and repeatedly flapping your gums is not news, sparky. It's pretty funny witnessing you squirm when called on it though :auiqs.jpg:

Louisiana laws forced a woman to deliver a headless fetus because the pregnancy was more than 16 weeks old. Chances of survivable were zero, but Louisiana law didn't seem to care. This is the result of so called Christian control of the right wing.

I think I remember this story ... it was right between the stories about the 300lb Chinese baby and the story about the woman who claimed to have been Big Foot's kidnapped love slave for 2 years. Damn, ya gotta love that National Inquirer.

:p

That you fail to read before ignorantly and repeatedly flapping your gums is not news, sparky. It's pretty funny witnessing you squirm when called on it though :auiqs.jpg:
You are a real idiot, I don’t go to propaganda sites, not my issue that your an idiot and read propaganda. I am not squirming I am amused hay you are obsessed with me.

Even if the hate site Jezebel was telling the truth, so what?

Do we kill folks just because they’re disabled? No. This sounds like anencephaly but more extreme and highly dubious but even if somehow true, why would it be okay to kill the kid just because he or she is going to die? Everyone is eventually going to die. This one will die very soon.

But yeah if you think it’s okay to kill the disabled or terminally ill just because they are going to die soon, then frankly, what the fuck is wrong with you, monster?

This sounds like anencephaly but more extreme and highly dubious but even if somehow true, why would it be okay to kill the kid just because he or she is going to die?
Is is not okay to shoot a horse suffering badly from an irreparable injury?

I randomly picked one of your articles to read. Here it is.

Louisiana Woman Forced Carry Headless Fetus to Term​

August 16, 2022 at 3:20 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 203 Comments

A Louisiana mother has a week to make an unthinkable decision — carry her baby to term even though she says doctors tell her it will not survive or find another state where she can have an abortion, WAFBreports.
Said the woman: “It was an abnormal ultrasound, and they noticed the top of the baby’s head was missing and the skull was missing, the top of the skull was missing.”
She added: “It’s hard knowing that… you know I’m carrying it to bury it.”

Interesting so far! Let’s read the rest.

Just kidding there is no rest. That’s the entire article. News reporting at its fucking best. No names, no dates, no locations other than somewhere in Louisiana.

What this story is though, is total bullshit. Never happened. Made up by democrat activists and you, the gullible retard, ran with it. Did you read your link? You thought that was a legitimate story? You didn’t I know. You did a quick google search and hoped nobody would check.

Well fuck you. I checked. The only soft skulled person that has died here is you. And it was a fucking suicide.
You didn't watch the TV news video where they interviewed her? Doesn't matter. If you choose to believe trump's big lie, there is no reason to believe you would accept reality in this case. You're nuts. Believe what you want.

News reporting at its fucking best. No names, no dates, no locations other than somewhere in Louisiana.
No names, no dates, no locations?
By Chris Rosato
Published: Aug. 15, 2022 at 6:54 PM EDT

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - A Baton Rouge mother has a week to make an unthinkable decision
Made up by democrat activists
Yeah, his bio (<--- link) really exposes what a reactionary political nutjob he truly must be!

Louisiana laws forced a woman to deliver a headless fetus because the pregnancy was more than 16 weeks old. Chances of survivable were zero, but Louisiana law didn't seem to care. This is the result of so called Christian control of the right wing.
And Democrats dance in the streets at the birth of their first 100% voter!

Last edited:
So, another tread, where dembots forget that the people leading the State they are talking about....are Dems! hahah

Forum List

Back