Louisiana Black Man Gets Life In Prison At Angola For Selling $20 Worth Of Pot ( It's Justifiable)

You want to live in a country where the government can kill it's own citizens with sniper fire?

WHat's wrong with you?

What's wrong with me? I live in a country where we're more interested in the color of a criminal's skin than their actual crimes. Where a large percentage of the population doesn't even pay lip service to the laws, nevermind follow them.

I want to live in a country where stepping off the path of righteousness is punished quickly, brutally, and when necessary, PERMANENTLY. No second chances. No excuses.... obey the rules or be removed from society, PERIOD.

Yeah, no need to worry about that pesky constitution, huh? No need to worry about any mistakes that cannot be rectified. No need to address any acutal problems. Just gun them down.

And why stop with drug dealers? Speeding is one of the leading causes of fatal auto accidents. Why not start executing speeders? I bet it would cut down on people driving too fast. It would certainly help the traffic problems.

The US Constitution died during the first term of Abraham Lincoln. It was a flawed document to begin with and needs to be replaced.

There are no innocent people over age 5 in this world. Not you. Not me. Nobody. Dead Men/women Commit No Crimes.

I wouldn't stop with drug dealers. Speeders wouldn't be my next step, but they could be on the list. Drunk Drivers definitely would be.

you are clinically insane.

You want to live in a country where the government can kill it's own citizens with sniper fire?

WHat's wrong with you?

What's wrong with me? I live in a country where we're more interested in the color of a criminal's skin than their actual crimes. Where a large percentage of the population doesn't even pay lip service to the laws, nevermind follow them.

I want to live in a country where stepping off the path of righteousness is punished quickly, brutally, and when necessary, PERMANENTLY. No second chances. No excuses.... obey the rules or be removed from society, PERIOD.

So what you want is Sharia Law wrapped up in Red White & Blue. Yeah, you are a sick puppy.

So what you want is Sharia Law wrapped up in Red White & Blue. Yeah, you are a sick puppy.

No, I don't want Sharia Law. Sharia is based on RELIGION, which I believe has no legitimate place in public, nevermind government. Instead, I prefer a system based on MORALITY, which precedes and supercedes RELIGION. Not a Theocracy but a MORALCRACY.

No, I don't want Sharia Law. Sharia is based on RELIGION, which I believe has no legitimate place in public, nevermind government. Instead, I prefer a system based on MORALITY, which precedes and supercedes RELIGION. Not a Theocracy but a MORALCRACY.

Yeah, you don't want the religious side but you want the brutality of it.

Thankfully you have no authority and our constitution stands.

And you want to slaughter the people who won't toe the line as you see it.

Not all of them. Minor offenses would lead to deportation and loss of citizenship.

Moderate offenses would end up with life in prison.

Felonies would be punished by death.

No. That is not the way our nation works. And you may THINK that crime is such an issue that you are willing to order the murder of US Citizens, but that is ignoring the facts. Crimes rates are down and have been steadily dropping since the early 90s (some violent crimes have been steadily declining since the mid 70s).

And, as I said, the good thing is that you and your ilk have no authority to push such laws thru. Which is good. The resulting revolution would have disasterous results for our nation.

So you just sit back and enjoy our justice system and occasionally yell at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn. Just don't threaten them with a gun. This site needs you for comic relief.

As a complete advocate against drug use, especially pot, this sentence is justified and needed to be carried out despite the circumstances. This black dealer would have eventually got young white girls hooked on dope, raped and possibly killed by these feral criminals in drug deals gone bad. This life sentence will end that possibility. More of these type people need to be taken off the streets and handed deserving sentences like what this type person recieved.. Kudos for the Shreveport PD for doing a job well done.

Louisiana man gets life in prison for selling 20 worth of pot
The ignorance of your bigotry brings the Karma of being reincarnated as a black person in your next life. Now THAT'S justified!

No. That is not the way our nation works. And you may THINK that crime is such an issue that you are willing to order the murder of US Citizens, but that is ignoring the facts. Crimes rates are down and have been steadily dropping since the early 90s (some violent crimes have been steadily declining since the mid 70s).

And, as I said, the good thing is that you and your ilk have no authority to push such laws thru. Which is good. The resulting revolution would have disasterous results for our nation.

So you just sit back and enjoy our justice system and occasionally yell at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn. Just don't threaten them with a gun. This site needs you for comic relief.

Crime is down because it's not reported and because our laws allow many things which they shouldn't.

We have guns. That's all the power we need. I don't give warnings and any kid on my lawn would gave gad to scale a fence so he's getting shot, no questions asked or warnings given.

Crime is down because it's not reported and because our laws allow many things which they shouldn't.

We have guns. That's all the power we need. I don't give warnings and any kid on my lawn would gave gad to scale a fence so he's getting shot, no questions asked or warnings given.

No, crime is down because there is less crime.

WHat's wrong with you?

You mean your definition of righteousness don't you?

I don't think a person should be shot in the head by a sniper for smoking a joint.

I don't think a person should be shot in the head by a sniper for smoking a joint.

I mean the definition our forefathers laid out when humans first formed societies.

I think they should die. There's no use for people who can't follow the rules.

I mean the definition our forefathers laid out when humans first formed societies.

I think they should die. There's no use for people who can't follow the rules.

And where iis it spelled out that people smoking pot get shot in the head from a rooftop by a sniper?

And what, pray tell, do our laws allow that you think they should not?

Forum List

Back