Loudoun school parents 'livid and sickened' after being kept in dark about sex life survey

It's none of their business. Raise your own kids. Don't insist the government do it for you.
No government raises your kids. You do...unless they go home at the end of the day to a government home. But at the end of the day, you need to accept reality. And stop being a pain in the ass.

You keep saying that. You also keep saying the government can ask kids anything it wants, and the parent's wishes don't matter.

So, yes, you believe kids belong to the government. Why you gotta lie about it?
Who is overriding parents teachings? Are government agents coming to people's houses saying that parents can't teach their kids about sex?...ignoring their wishes? Yeah..no one.
Their kids, are part of the public education system. What objection do you have of a standard curriculum of teaching about sex? Your kids are both Internet generation savvy.
Have you seen the shit they texted back and forth?..no? Whelp..color me not surprised.

Who is overriding parents teachings? Are government agents coming to people's houses saying that parents can't teach their kids about sex?...ignoring their wishes? Yeah..no one.
Their kids, are part of the public education system. What objection do you have of a standard curriculum of teaching about sex? Your kids are both Internet generation savvy.
Have you seen the shit they texted back and forth?..no? Whelp..color me not surprised.

Seems these people have their heads in the sand.

I remember when i was in school i was taught about the vagina,ovaries and the parts of it and how the egg is fertilized by the male.

I wonder if even these people went to public school in the 90s.

Do you have children?

I wonder if you remember when you were in highschool and did they tell you how babies were made by the ovaries and such?

I was told that in highschool.
I was home schooled, so I never was taught any of that. I kinda put two and two together. Dicks are used for more than aiming.

I think a brief sex ed would be helpful, like this is how everything works, but sexuality, gender, sex life, etc. is a step too far imo.

Two. And, among them, three grandchildren. One of those kids, appeared before he was 18.
I have dealt directly with reality.

Now, why would you object to sex education for kids..who..are just itchin...to HAVE SEX!!???
Why do you want government involved in what should be a parental matter?

Why do you want to cede responsibility to the State?

You keep saying that. You also keep saying the government can ask kids anything it wants, and the parent's wishes don't matter.

So, yes, you believe kids belong to the government. Why you gotta lie about it?
Well the test is actually voluntary and parents are given 30 days notice to opt out.
You havent even read the fucking article you shit kicking wanker.

Its voluntary you thick fuck.
What's with the name-calling?

Don't get jokes much?

R.8e7688d492e6211a95f45aaaaf56e812

The only answer is cameras in the classroom and school choice that takes dollars away from public education and sends it to private schools that parents choose

Forum List

Back