College with Balls?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Amongst knowledgeable people on the political Right, one often hears the question, "What can we do to stop the insanity of Wokeness?"

Here we have groups of students at Arizona State University ("USA" spelled backwards) demanding that K. Rittenhouse be expelled from the school. Parenthetically, the chances of him setting foot on a non-select campus in the foreseeable future are slim indeed. He would have to continue his studies at Liberty U, or another relatively Conservative school to have any hope of continuing without massive interference.

But this would be an opportune time for the adults in the ASU administration to say, not "No," but "Hell, no!" to these outrageous snowflakes. Their vacuous standard is not "Innocent until proven guilty," but "Guilty, even after having been found innocent." It is an outrage.

The response could, for example, single out the following anti-reality statement from one of the letters: "Rittenhouse took the lives of innocent people," and shove it right up the figurative ass of the snowflakes.

I know it won't happen, but it is worth asking, "Why not?" Seriously.

Amongst knowledgeable people on the political Right, one often hears the question, "What can we do to stop the insanity of Wokeness?"

Here we have groups of students at Arizona State University ("USA" spelled backwards) demanding that K. Rittenhouse be expelled from the school. Parenthetically, the chances of him setting foot on a non-select campus in the foreseeable future are slim indeed. He would have to continue his studies at Liberty U, or another relatively Conservative school to have any hope of continuing without massive interference.

But this would be an opportune time for the adults in the ASU administration to say, not "No," but "Hell, no!" to these outrageous snowflakes. Their vacuous standard is not "Innocent until proven guilty," but "Guilty, even after having been found innocent." It is an outrage.

The response could, for example, single out the following anti-reality statement from one of the letters: "Rittenhouse took the lives of innocent people," and shove it right up the figurative ass of the snowflakes.

I know it won't happen, but it is worth asking, "Why not?" Seriously.
I would go to Maui and come to the mainland occasionally. That would be the extent of my edumacation

Too many believe that they are not only entitled to an opinion but their opinion is the only one that counts. Most form those opinions in a knee jerk manor without real details.
All you have to do is look at the way Smollet was immediately given perfect press and still some see nothing wrong. Look at the way so called mostly peaceful protests are today versus riots of years ago.

Forum List

Back