....Lotsa coverage today on the 3yr anniversary of the Capitol attack...

"Then theres this."

And to you too, poster Chesswar.
What did you think of the reportage offered in the link in post #79?

Do you think it offered us a more fulsome understanding of the role the Proud Boys played at the Capitol on January 6th?

Can we now better comprehend why the rather stiff sentences on Proud Boy perpetrators were decided upon?

Sorry bout that,

1. Railroad comes to mind.
2. They were.
3. And stupid people like you look the other way, cause your stupid.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

You Progs do a disservice to all the men and women who died for this nation.
Well, personally, I know little of "Progs", nor do I think dying for our nation is all that germane to our discussion here about the crucial role the Proud Boys played in the events of January 6th.

So, moving beyond that, poster 22lc, what did you think of the reportage my avatar has linked you to? The reportage about the Proud Boys?

What's your take on the Proud Boys and their efforts?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Another sad read by the earnest poster, BackAgain.

We are serious poster, we are inviting you to be a positive value-added contributor.
Don't miss the opportunity.

So, once again, share with the forum your thoughtful perspective on the reportage about the crucial role the Proud Boys played in the January 6th seditious attack on our Representatives in Congress.

It is the reportage in the link below.

I personally found it informative. It gave me (and my avatar ;)) a useful perspective about those stiff sentences handed down to the convicted Proud Boys.

Ah. Another meaningless vanity post by puerile poseur Chilli.

The poor pathetic preening prissy poseur has already acknowledged that he has nothing to say. But he maybe gets paid by the word.

For some reason.

by puerile poseur
Sort of an ad hominem machine?
A compensation-thing, I suppose?

Still, moving beyond that unfortunate tic, the forum could be interested in prolific poster Back Again's view on the Proud Boy reportage.

It's important coverage. It helps inform.
Informs about the attack, how it unfolded, how it was propelled to unfold that way, about the perpetrators, about the underpinnings to their big penalties...10 to 22 years in prison.

From my own perspective, I found it reassuring that when convicted perps get hit hard with big long sentences......it is because they earned it. Deserved it. That is satisfying.

Anyway, those are some of my takeaways from the reportage.

Back Again's? We dunno. He seemingly is unable to share with the forum.

Today, January 6th, we will see a lot of coverage about the timeline, and the events of that day in 2021. Gateway Pundit recently has been promoting video of police launching flashbangs into the crowd....and attempting to persuade that that was when crowd violence started.

That suggestion is misleading and incorrect. Violence had been occurring since the Proud Boys attacked the police and tore down the initial barricade near Pennsylvania Ave. The same barricade where the female officer was pushed hard to the concrete steps and suffered a concussion. THEN the violent mob surged towards the Capitol with the Proud Boys in the lead and seeking an entry inside the building.

They surged and attacked several entry points but were being stymied by police and locked doors, but they kept moving around the building in a hunt for an opening. Dominic Pezzola finally gave 'em the first big one when he battered through a window with a stolen police shield allowing attackers to enter and open doors from the inside.

Those depicted flashbangs that Gateway disingenuously asserts started the battling
were after attacks were already occurring with site commanders aware via their earpieces of those simultaneous attacks and then taking crowd control measures to hinder more.

Here is a gripping video description of what was going on with the Proud Boys that tragic day for America.

You will see the involvement of Joe Biggs (17yr sentence to prison) Zachary Rehl (15yrs), Ethan Nordean (18yrs) Pezzola (10yrs). Their pics along with top leader Tarrio included.

Yes, the brainwashing continues.

Yes, the brainwashing continues.
----------------------------------------------

I don't understand what the poster wishes to convey.
Is he/she suggesting that the reportage was wrong, untruthful, inaccurate?
What?
Why would that informative reportage be considered "brainwashing"?

Sort of an ad hominem machine?
A compensation-thing, I suppose?

Still, moving beyond that unfortunate tic, the forum could be interested in prolific poster Back Again's view on the Proud Boy reportage.

It's important coverage. It helps inform.
Informs about the attack, how it unfolded, how it was propelled to unfold that way, about the perpetrators, about the underpinnings to their big penalties...10 to 22 years in prison.

From my own perspective, I found it reassuring that when convicted perps get hit hard with big long sentences......it is because they earned it. Deserved it. That is satisfying.

Anyway, those are some of my takeaways from the reportage.

Back Again's? We dunno. He seemingly is unable to share with the forum.
To be clear, I don’t even bother reading the above posing (not a typo) effort by Chilliconfuzed.

The poor pathetic poseur just loves to hear itself bleat and bray.

----------------------------------------------

I don't understand what the poster wishes to convey.
Is he/she suggesting that the reportage was wrong, untruthful, inaccurate?
What?
Why would that informative reportage be considered "brainwashing"?

You don’t understand because you’re the brainwashed. Understand?

You don’t understand because you’re the brainwashed. Understand?
--------------------------------------------------------------
No, I do not. Explain yourself.

In my view, your post ('brainwashing continues') is unmoored to any of the discussions in this thread. It's a bumper-sticker type of trying-too-hard to be insightful.

It's vanilla pablum that can be layered onto any unfocused grievance a user thinks pisses him off.

But let's put that aside for the purposes of this thread....and request of the good poster, Laughter, if he is better able to articulate a response to the query about the OP than a bumper-stickerism?
The topic of the reportage on the Proud Boys role in the violence of January 6th?

Does poster Laughter think the reportage was informative for him?
Did it offer insights about January 6th, or the Proud Boys that he did not know before he read the reportage?

Does the poster think the four Proud Boys most prominently discussed in the piece were appropriately dealt with by American justice? Is America better off that they are now incarcerated for years and years? Did they get what they deserved?

To all of those questions, can Laughter give the forum insights that will inform and enlighten us? To help us better understand?

That is, after all, the purpose of adult conversation. Responsible adult discourse.

Thanks in advance.

Duke you seem awfully obsessed with homosexuality.
Usually when people feel a need to project so strongly it is because they are struggling with some repressed homosexual feelings of their own.
It's ok dude. You can feel safe here to come out of that closet.
We are all inclusive around here.
Go ahead. Just be yourself.
Fuck off, Leftist Shitlord Faggot!

Yeah, you got that right. And type much.

Hey, poster Duke, what are your thoughts about the reportage on the Proud Boys, the topic of the OP?

We are interested in your reaction and your insights.

Thanx in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------
No, I do not. Explain yourself.

In my view, your post ('brainwashing continues') is unmoored to any of the discussions in this thread. It's a bumper-sticker type of trying-too-hard to be insightful.

It's vanilla pablum that can be layered onto any unfocused grievance a user thinks pisses him off.

But let's put that aside for the purposes of this thread....and request of the good poster, Laughter, if he is better able to articulate a response to the query about the OP than a bumper-stickerism?
The topic of the reportage on the Proud Boys role in the violence of January 6th?

Does poster Laughter think the reportage was informative for him?
Did it offer insights about January 6th, or the Proud Boys that he did not know before he read the reportage?

Does the poster think the four Proud Boys most prominently discussed in the piece were appropriately dealt with by American justice? Is America better off that they are now incarcerated for years and years? Did they get what they deserved?

To all of those questions, can Laughter give the forum insights that will inform and enlighten us? To help us better understand?

That is, after all, the purpose of adult conversation. Responsible adult discourse.

Thanks in advance.

You believe you’re capable of an adult conversation. That’s a real hoot!

QUERY: "You believe you’re capable of an adult conversation. (?)

RESPONSE: Hey, poster LAUGHAT Duke, what are your thoughts about the reportage on the Proud Boys, the topic of the OP?
----------------------------------------------------------

So give it a shot, poster Laughat. See if you can stick to the topic of the OP.
I bet you can. And I bet you may be insightful, articulate, and perceptive.
Go ahead, not much to lose for you. iMHO

Forum List

Back