Lost the site?

Last edited:
i have no content & last postings are dated from friday.

where's rod sterling hiding?

I love Rod Serling, also a WW2 vet, alot of people don't know that. There should be no lost postings or content as the site was shut down before the database was copied. However, if your DNS updated before I was able to import the entire database you might have seen a previous copy. The search index is rebuilding which can affect your searches for your recent postings but no content should have been lost.
looked like a restore after a crash. your hands are full and I hated these days when I ran forums.

Logged in and found a week missing? Guess the upgrade is a work in progress eh?
It didn't affect the ads, dammit!

It appears the main onus in driving the new software revision was to mostly insert a new layer of "intelligent" code underneath everything along with a few other simple changes, enabling the ability of the site to track and organize postings better giving it the ability to constantly find and match up "similar threads" along some prescribed program, both when you START a thread to reduce redundancy as well as when you are just reading. May be driven by keyword recognition or content matching.

Forum List

Back