Lost the site?

i have no content & last postings are dated from friday.

where's rod sterling hiding?

I love Rod Serling, also a WW2 vet, alot of people don't know that. There should be no lost postings or content as the site was shut down before the database was copied. However, if your DNS updated before I was able to import the entire database you might have seen a previous copy. The search index is rebuilding which can affect your searches for your recent postings but no content should have been lost.

There should be no lost postings or content as the site was shut down before the database was copied. However, if your DNS updated before I was able to import the entire database you might have seen a previous copy. The search index is rebuilding which can affect your searches for your recent postings but no content should have been lost.

I was in the middle of posting a reply and rescued it from my browser cache, and it looks like 13,000 posts disappeared.

Had Obama been eligible to run in 2016, he would have beat Trump like a drum. And unlike Hillary, Obama had no "baggage" and could have made a point of holding up his birth certificate, and pointing out the his opponent can't tell the difference between USA and Kenya.
BTW don't click the link, as according to the post number, it's from the missing 2 days.

There should be no lost postings or content as the site was shut down before the database was copied. However, if your DNS updated before I was able to import the entire database you might have seen a previous copy. The search index is rebuilding which can affect your searches for your recent postings but no content should have been lost.

I was in the middle of posting a reply and rescued it from my browser cache, and it looks like 13,000 posts disappeared.

Had Obama been eligible to run in 2016, he would have beat Trump like a drum. And unlike Hillary, Obama had no "baggage" and could have made a point of holding up his birth certificate, and pointing out the his opponent can't tell the difference between USA and Kenya.
Me too..all that important shit...flushed!

Actually digging into this and it looks like I imported a database from May 8th instead of May 10th, so there might be some lost content. My apologies.

Are you going to keep May 8th, or are we in store for another shutdown and reload?

i'm glad i have a couple posts bookmarked & pull them out every now & then when i need to shut someone up with pesky facts. they have been saved.

Actually digging into this and it looks like I imported a database from May 8th instead of May 10th, so there might be some lost content. My apologies.
You had one job.
AfricaAsia.jpg

I love Rod Serling, also a WW2 vet, alot of people don't know that. There should be no lost postings or content as the site was shut down before the database was copied. However, if your DNS updated before I was able to import the entire database you might have seen a previous copy. The search index is rebuilding which can affect your searches for your recent postings but no content should have been lost.

All of my alerts were from Saturday afternoon so it may all be somewhere, but I am not sure about the rest.

Forum List

Back