'Loss of hope': Idaho hospitals crushed by COVID-19 surge

Any videos of hospitals addressing this? And if Planned Parenthood nasty vagina vacuum facilities are imperiled by things like the Texas law, why not convert Planned Parenthood nasty vagina vacuum facilities to Fauci Flu facilities? Or is it that hospitals have no specialized ability to cure the Fauci Flu?

Your handle is jnogood.
Seems strikingly apropos :)
FB_IMG_1630637693793.jpg

Rather than putting more millions of taxpaper $'s into helping these states full of people who refuse to get the vaccination, we should be making it mandatory. You can't go anywhere without it: no stores, no work, no restaurants, no nothing. Make people suffer if they won't get it. No unemployment either. Nothing. Force them to get it. It isn't the responsibility of the entire nation of taxpayers to help out people who refuse to do what anyone with common sense would do.
Let's put AIDS victims in camps, too. Whatcha say?

Let's put AIDS victims in camps, too. Whatcha say?
That is a completely different thing. If someone with AIDS intentionally acts with no regard for another person's safety, i.e. having sex with someone without protection and without telling that person he/she has AIDS, that person can be prosecuted: this has been done. People who don't get vaccinations and don't wear masks are not just putting themselves at risk. They are putting others at risk: in fact, that is the most dispicable thing about this. If they don't care about themselves or others, why not put them all together separate from the rest of society? Let them kill off each other as they don't care about killing people who are innocent, who are taking precautions, who have underlying conditions, who are too young to get the vaccine?

There is nothing in the Constitution to prevent the government from instituting requirements to insure public health and safety. There are dozens of examples, such as seatbelts, airbags, laws against drinking while driving, etc. Get a grip on reality.

Those measures are not imprisoning people in their own home. If you want to drink and drive, nobody is stopping you until you get caught on the road. I never use a seat belt unless the weather is bad. In fact I purchased seat belt silencers for my car so I don't have to put up with that stupid alarm for 60 seconds.

That is a completely different thing. If someone with AIDS intentionally acts with no regard for another person's safety, i.e. having sex with someone without protection and without telling that person he/she has AIDS, that person can be prosecuted: this has been done. People who don't get vaccinations and don't wear masks are not just putting themselves at risk. They are putting others at risk: in fact, that is the most dispicable thing about this. If they don't care about themselves or others, why not put them all together separate from the rest of society? Let them kill off each other as they don't care about killing people who are innocent, who are taking precautions, who have underlying conditions, who are too young to get the vaccine?

You are talking apples and oranges. If a person with AIDS goes out of their way to infect another, yes, they are held on charges because it was a deliberate act to cause harm or death. But if somebody makes the personal decision not to take experimental drugs or breathe in their own carbon dioxide for hours, they are not trying to hurt anybody.

Forum List

Back