Loretta Lynch video: Need More 'Marching, Blood, Death On Streets'

Since Trump has taken over you have seen your rights taken away as Lynch suggests

• No

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I know there is an earlier OP about this but this is a different take and I hope this isn't merged because it stands on it's own merits. This woman, until weeks ago was the TOP LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER of the United States. We all know her sleazy conduct during the Clinton email showed she's little more than a partisan hack in a position of immense power. She has now shown her true colors during this period with this cold, menacing video calling for resistance to Trump's legitimate presidency. Does she use the terms "blood" and "people died"? You bet she does in a revealing and appalling show of who she really is and who she really worked for....and it wasn't for the American people.

Obama's entire administration was political and corrupt.

The tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton was absolutely JAW DROPPINGLY CORRUPT.

UNREAL...she should be disbarred for the AWFUL conflict of interest inherent in that meeting.

The media should have been having strokes over that meeting...but the media is just as corrupt as Obama and his globalist SJWs.

The only people who bought the tarmac story about a "30 minute meet and greet to discuss grandchildren' between Lynch and Clinton are the water carriers and kool aid drinking Democrats. To the independent and swing voters, this was a crock of shit and pushed them to vote for Trump. Had the event not received media coverage, the meeting might have gone unnoticed.

Gentlemen what I want to see is a full investigation into the fake Russian / Trump fairytale including the man the anti Trumpers hired. Christopher Steele.

I want to know the names of the anti Trumpers who hired him $$$$$ I want to know who then gave the fairy tale dossier to the D's and who the D's were.

And when the FBI didn't buy the dossier who gave it to that old <I used to be a hero but now I am just an old bitter son of a bitch who backs the D's instead of the R's> McCain.

Who got that dossier to McCain? Did he buy it? How did McCain get the fake shit to hand over to the FBI?

And here's where we put the media under attack.

Who gave it to CNN and Buzzfeed?

Yeah baby, let's get cocked locked and ready to rock. Expand the investigation. I don't want it to go away.

I want people bleeding over this Russia bullshit.

It was blistering hot here that day out on the tarmac at Sky Harbor but luckily for us there was a local ABC reporter who saw Clinton walk over to her plane and go aboard.

I know there is an earlier OP about this but this is a different take and I hope this isn't merged because it stands on it's own merits. This woman, until weeks ago was the TOP LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER of the United States. We all know her sleazy conduct during the Clinton email showed she's little more than a partisan hack in a position of immense power. She has now shown her true colors during this period with this cold, menacing video calling for resistance to Trump's legitimate presidency. Does she use the terms "blood" and "people died"? You bet she does in a revealing and appalling show of who she really is and who she really worked for....and it wasn't for the American people.

UNREAL...she should be disbarred for the AWFUL conflict of interest inherent in that meeting.

The media should have been having strokes over that meeting...but the media is just as corrupt as Obama and his globalist SJWs.

The only people who bought the tarmac story about a "30 minute meet and greet to discuss grandchildren' between Lynch and Clinton are the water carriers and kool aid drinking Democrats. To the independent and swing voters, this was a crock of shit and pushed them to vote for Trump. Had the event not received media coverage, the meeting might have gone unnoticed.

That old bitch Pelosi actually had the nerve to say the meeting was serendiptious.

We are so lucky that Trump won.

That rock was moved, and it's just INCREDIBLE what slithered out from under it.

The Washington insiders REALLY don't like their gravy train messed with.

Remember, the rumor was that Lynch would remain as Hillary's AG if she snuffed the investigation on her treacherous emails and the links to her foundation. Had Clinton won the WH we'd be seeing the last flickering candle of Constitutional freedoms go dark by now. Remember, she said one of her first acts would be to destroy the NRA and outlaw handguns and she meant it. A disarmed people are an obedient people.

It's chilling, dude. Absolutely fucking chilling.

I really hope the CLINTON FOUNDATION house of cards crumbles all the way and those pieces of shit do time.

That old bitch Pelosi actually had the nerve to say the meeting was serendiptious.

I hope the BOTOX finally just straight up kills her. It has already given her permanent brain damage.

It's chilling, dude. Absolutely fucking chilling.

I really hope the CLINTON FOUNDATION house of cards crumbles all the way and those pieces of shit do time.

When Hillary tweeted "3-0" after the 9th Clown Court ruled against the travel ban, I hoped to see a reaction from Trump. Kellyanne tweeted back "Ohio, Penn, Mich" which I thought was pretty funny. Trump let the old cow off the hook but if she's going to taunt him, she can expect a surprise in her near future.

I did not imply anything I merely posted her words. I said it was insurrection, inciting violence. "we did it before", blood in the street, "we can do it again," past and present.YOU my friend are the one on the side of not telling the truth. There is no context issue here, it is what she said.

Okay, now I'm convinced you have some kind of learning disability.

I did not imply anything I merely posted her words. I said it was insurrection, inciting violence. "we did it before", blood in the street, "we can do it again," past and present.YOU my friend are the one on the side of not telling the truth. There is no context issue here, it is what she said.

Okay, now I'm convinced you have some kind of learning disability.

She said what she said and only a died in the wool partisan would argue that she didn't say what she said. Here's the thing, we dare you kids to try and shed some blood. You'll lose.

LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE 'MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS'

Read more at Loretta Lynch: Need more ‘marching, blood, death on streets’

WASHINGTON – The Obama administration’s former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has made an impassioned video plea for more “blood” and “death” on the streets – a video that was later posted on the Facebook page of Senate Democrats as “words of inspiration.”

The video is less than a minute long and begins by stating that people are experiencing “great fear and uncertainty,” with the unstated implication it is due to Donald Trump’s takeover of the White House.

ColonelAngus -- Please don't use ALL CAPS in titles.

World Nut Daily? What is your point? I don't get it.

LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE 'MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS'

WASHINGTON – The Obama administration’s former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has made an impassioned video plea for more “blood” and “death” on the streets – a video that was later posted on the Facebook page of Senate Democrats as “words of inspiration.”

The video is less than a minute long and begins by stating that people are experiencing “great fear and uncertainty,” with the unstated implication it is due to Donald Trump’s takeover of the White House.

ColonelAngus -- Please don't use ALL CAPS in titles.

World Nut Daily? What is your point? I don't get it.

Dumbass watch the video.

The worst scum in the US is really scared...

W
Lynch
Obama
Holder
Schumer

a who's who of traitors...

Funny, a year or so ago she was threatening U.S. citizens with arrest by federal agents if they dared to insult a Muslem. Which side is she on anyway? Are all Hussein's appointees as crazy as she is?

Forum List

Back