Loony Liberal Pope Francis lands himself a role in religious movie.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
A pope simply shouldn't be doing something this secular. As for the money going to charity - my butt. The catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world and they're gonna keep his salary.

Pope Francis to make historic movie debut

feb 2 2016 Pope Francis is set to debut in a feature film about the message Jesus sent children, “Beyond the Sun,” a historic appearance that marks the first time a pontiff has ever agreed to such a role.

The pope will be playing himself, with all proceeds to go to charities in Argentina that help at-risk youth and young adults, Reuters reported.

The movie, a family adventure film that’s based in large part on the Gospels, is being produced by Ambi Pictures.

A pope simply shouldn't be doing something this secular. As for the money going to charity - my butt. The catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world and they're gonna keep his salary.

feb 2 2016 Pope Francis is set to debut in a feature film about the message Jesus sent children, “Beyond the Sun,” a historic appearance that marks the first time a pontiff has ever agreed to such a role.

The pope will be playing himself, with all proceeds to go to charities in Argentina that help at-risk youth and young adults, Reuters reported.

The movie, a family adventure film that’s based in large part on the Gospels, is being produced by Ambi Pictures.

Francis is reason why I left the Roman Church. IMHO he's a Heretic. I joined Eastern Orthodox Church, now I'm just thinking of abandoning ALL Organised Religion and just being a Believer In God.

I don't see why Christians must be part of any Organised Religion, it's increasingly corrupt and full of the false prophets that Jesus warned us about.

Francis very well might be The False Prophet that Jesus warned us about.

That papal pig fellates more muslim dick than a Swede in a city of Middle-Eastern rentboys. I'll never forgive this nightcrawling imitation of a real lifeform for defending the Charlie Hebdo massacre. If I'm not mistaken, didn't this walking disease once wash the feet of muslim prisoners? It shows that he has a major fetish for the feet of muslim males. What is it about that 300,000,000 killed, praised-by-Hitler hate ideology that makes these supposed "humanitarians" get down on their knees and open wide?

Francis is reason why I left the Roman Church. IMHO he's a Heretic. I joined Eastern Orthodox Church, now I'm just thinking of abandoning ALL Organised Religion and just being a Believer In God.

I don't see why Christians must be part of any Organised Religion, it's increasingly corrupt and full of the false prophets that Jesus warned us about.

one myth or another ....

That papal pig fellates more muslim dick than a Swede in a city of Middle-Eastern rentboys. I'll never forgive this nightcrawling imitation of a real lifeform for defending the Charlie Hebdo massacre. If I'm not mistaken, didn't this walking disease once wash the feet of muslim prisoners? It shows that he has a major fetish for the feet of muslim males. What is it about that 300,000,000 killed, praised-by-Hitler hate ideology that makes these supposed "humanitarians" get down on their knees and open wide?

:confused-84:

Oh, shut up! Of course the money is going to go to charity. Catholic Charities USA and Caritas International are two of, if not, the largest charitable organizations on the face of the globe.

Last edited:
And you, Dawes, are a typical Pope Fucksis supporter....all you care about it sucking the cock of the most human-rights atrocity, temper-tantrum crybaby religion on this planet. Proving that you liberals are such mindless reprobates, all you can do it argue in cliche-ridden Internet memes. I somewhat pity people whose moral compass is as incinerated as yours is, who at some point got so far up your own assholes, you lost capability for human decency.

one myth or another ....

:rolleyes-41:

I blame the easy availability of Crack myself :smoke:

So that's your problem!
On the other hand smoking some dope might be the best thing you've ever done.

So that's your problem!

:rolleyes-41: :eusa_doh:

And you, Dawes, are a typical Pope Fucksis supporter....all you care about it sucking the cock of the most human-rights atrocity, temper-tantrum crybaby religion on this planet. Proving that you liberals are such mindless reprobates, all you can do it argue in cliche-ridden Internet memes. I somewhat pity people whose moral compass is as incinerated as yours is, who at some point got so far up your own assholes, you lost capability for human decency.
The false assumptions of the ignorant are always amusing.
As an atheist all religiosity is meaningless.
Judging from what you've posted you have no clue as to what morality is .

So that's your problem!

:rolleyes-41: :eusa_doh:
You really should work on your language problems.

I am not sure where this is coming through to label this pope as a liberal?

I will admit I am in opposition to his statements or opinions on the welcoming migrants from the M.E. to Europe, his intrusion in the Cuban matter, his over-emphasis on the environment, and a few others that escape me.

But the fact when he said “who am I to judge” when the discussion of homosexuality came up, and the fact that he said atheists can be welcome into the kingdom of heaven --- neither of those eye-opening comments brand him a liberal or even unorthodox Catholic in any way.

This pope’s courageous statements and words are so needed in this lost world --- so welcome to believer and unbeliever alike. I can overlook his errors in light of his great outreach in so many ways.

This movie is a bit of a surprise but what do you think his motivations were --- to bolster the Vatican bank account? No. It is for charity and I read he does not speak in this movie at all. But this pope is willing to take great chances and more times than not I do believe he has the Lord’s backing.

Like this one -----------> Pope to the proud and powerful: Help the poor, or you’ll go to hell

By Inés San Martín

Vatican correspondent January 26, 2016

ROME — In his annual Lenten message, Pope Francis warned the “proud, rich, and powerful” that if they ignore the poor at their door — who represent Christ himself — they’ll end up in the solitude of hell.

The pope’s annual message was an appeal for all Christians to use the 40-day season that starts Feb. 10 leading up to Easter to “overcome our existential alienation” by listening to God and practicing the spiritual and corporal works of mercy.

According to the Gospel, Francis wrote, those who feed the hungry, clothe the naked, shelter the homeless, visit the infirm, give counsel, and practice forgiveness do so as though to Christ himself.

“By touching the flesh of the crucified Jesus in the suffering, sinners can receive the gift of realizing that they, too, are poor and in need,” Francis wrote.

Christ becomes visible in the tortured, the crushed, the scourged, the malnourished, and the exiled, he wrote, and particularly in those who around the world who suffer for their faith.

It’s only through works of mercy that the powerful and wealthy can be embraced and loved by Jesus, who was crucified and rose for them, the pope said.

Christ’s love, he wrote, is the answer “to that yearning for infinite happiness and love that we think we can satisfy with the idols of knowledge, power, and riches.”

“Yet the danger always remains that by a constant refusal to open the doors of their hearts to Christ who knocks on them in the poor, the proud, rich, and powerful will end up condemning themselves and plunging into the eternal abyss of solitude which is Hell.”

Francis wrote that there are some who “consider themselves rich, but they are actually the poorest of the poor” because they’re slaves of sin, using wealth and power not in service of God and others, “but to stifle within their hearts the profound sense that they, too, are only poor beggars.”

“The greater their power and wealth, the more this blindness and deception can grow,” to the point of being blind to Christ, “who through the poor pleads for our conversion,” he wrote.

Pope to the proud and powerful: Help the poor, or you’ll go to hell | Crux

Last edited:
HA HA HA HA!!!! WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back