What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MO the tranny

dannyboys

Gold Member
Reaction score
Everyone in DC knows MO is a tranny. Everyone Knows Bonobo is a fag.
The greatest DEM con in the history of the country.

WillMunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
That hermaphrodite is an even bigger racist pig than its husband. Never have I seen a creature of indeterminate gender with such a overpampered, overspoiled, overprivileged racial chip on its shoulder against white people. The late Christopher Hitchens once said of its college thesis: "I'd like to say I read it, but it wasn't written in any language known to man."

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That hermaphrodite is an even bigger racist pig than its husband. Never have I seen a creature of indeterminate gender with such a overpampered, overspoiled, overprivileged racial chip on its shoulder against white people. The late Christopher Hitchens once said of its college thesis: "I'd like to say I read it, but it wasn't written in any language known to man."
do the words shut the fuck up racist homophobe!
mean anything to you.?

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Today's winguts are conspiratorial 'winkie' watchers. Pretty sad.

ZackB

Gold Member
Reaction score
Whoa!!! Look at that gorilla dancing! Hilarious!!!

Seriously, I always thought that she strapped on and bent Barry over the edge of the bed.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List