Looks like the South Korean Donald Trump is about to resign as protests mount

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
With her approval rating in the single digit, conservative Trump-sounding President Park Geun-Hye is in deep trouble as millions of protesters have gathered to demand her resignation. South Korean protesters call for President Park Geun-hye to resign - CNN.com

Park was elected after running on these positions in 2012:
Her conservative, market-oriented political stance was well reflected in her campaign pledge for 2008 presidential bid to cut taxes, reduce regulation, and establish strong law and order.

Does she sound like someone you know? Looks like voters regret fucking up. Park Geun-hye - Wikipedia

With her approval rating in the single digit, conservative Trump-sounding President Park Geun-Hye is in deep trouble as millions of protesters have gathered to demand her resignation. South Korean protesters call for President Park Geun-hye to resign - CNN.com

Her conservative, market-oriented political stance was well reflected in her campaign pledge for 2008 presidential bid to cut taxes, reduce regulation, and establish strong law and order.

Does she sound like someone you know? Looks like voters regret fucking up. Park Geun-hye - Wikipedia
We decimated the GOP'ers too.....

• Banned
With her approval rating in the single digit, conservative Trump-sounding Preside
I thought Trump wasn't a conservative according to libs. You dipsticks can't keep track of your smears.
Is he a law and order deregulator or not?
Many millions of people are, I guess we are all just like Trump.

LOL@libtards.
So was that a yes?
Have an adult walk you through it.

With her approval rating in the single digit, conservative Trump-sounding Preside
I thought Trump wasn't a conservative according to libs. You dipsticks can't keep track of your smears.

can you define "law and order deregulator"?
A candidate who advocates stronger law-and-order policies, and more deregulation of the economy, you retarded moron. Go back to third grade instead of asking me questions that everyone in this political forum should know. Do you want me to Ddefine "candidate" too?

As the regressive world view is crumbling, they desperately somehow try to tie EVERY world event to Trump, even though it has nothing to do with him, or his worldview.

It's hysterical. They will be playing KKK rallies next and just somehow make the guys look like Trump. A complete alternate reality bubble is their way. A big reason why Trump was elected, these people need a dose of rehab.

As the regressive world view is crumbling, they desperately somehow try to tie EVERY world event to Trump, even though it has nothing to do with him, or his worldview.

It's hysterical. They will be playing KKK rallies next and just somehow make the guys look like Trump. A complete alternate reality bubble is their way.
No, Norman. One event in South Korea is not the same as every event in the world. Stop making shit up and stop making straw man fallacy arguments.

The president of South Korea is a conservative who are the cast of Law & Order policies and regulations. And Trump Advocates the same thing. There's a strong similarity and you are an idiot who is pretending that I am connecting "every" event in the world to Donald Trump.

It's hysterical. They will be playing KKK rallies next and just somehow make the guys look like Trump. A complete alternate reality bubble is their way.
No, Norman. One event in South Korea is not the same as every event in the world. Stop making shit up and stop making straw man fallacy arguments.

The president of South Korea is a conservative who are the cast of Law & Order policies and regulations. And Trump Advocates the same thing. There's a strong similarity and you are an idiot who is pretending that I am connecting "every" event in the world to Donald Trump.

So Trump, who is not even a conservative, anti-establishment guy.... is now very, very close to some Korean conservative no one even ever has heard of?

Sure... sure he is...

Absolutely ridiculous. You really NEED a rehab! You are just trying to tie everything that is hated to Trump, even if he has nothing to do with it. Trump is not Hitler, when are you going to get it?

Many millions of people are, I guess we are all just like Trump.

LOL@libtards.
So was that a yes?
Yes you can move to Korea.

So Trump, who is not even a conservative, anti-establishment guy.... is now very, very close to some Korean conservative no one even ever has heard of?

Sure... sure he is...

Absolutely ridiculous. You really NEED a rehab! You are just trying to tie everything that is hated to Trump, even if he has nothing to do with it.
Trump is a conservative, you retard. You can quote me calling him a liberal or moderate if you want. But you're not going to find such statement. You are embarrassing yourself.

Sure... sure he is...

Absolutely ridiculous. You really NEED a rehab! You are just trying to tie everything that is hated to Trump, even if he has nothing to do with it.
Trump is a conservative, you retard. You can quote me calling him a liberal or moderate if you want. But you're not going to find such statement. You are embarrassing yourself.

You are embarrassing yourself, by tying everything wrong in the world to Trump you are making yourself looking like a biased MORON. Which is exactly what you are.

He will have two terms if you guys continue with this. It's pathetic.

Sure... sure he is...

You are embarrassing yourself, by tying everything wrong in the world to Trump you are making yourself looking like a biased MORON. Which is exactly what you are.

Once again you pretend that I am tying everything to Trump. This Thread is about one event in South Korea. Stop embarrassing yourself. I understand how protests against a conservative piss you off

Now would be a good time for Kim, Jong-Un to strike again.

That fat bastard has been building up his army and navy.

Xi of China would probably support and bless him in it too.

N.Korea is China's surrogate.

Between the two of them, S.Korea does not stand a chance, and the USA could not help them either, not in time.

I would expect the N.Koreans to capture all US forces fairly quickly and then return them home as POW's like the N.Vietnamese did.

Sure... sure he is...

Once again you pretend that I am tying everything to Trump. This Thread is about one event in South Korea. Stop embarrassing yourself. I understand how protests against a conservative piss you off

The event has nothing to do with Trump, why are you tying it to Trump?

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Only a total moron would not see that Trump is a RINO.

Forum List

Back