Looks Like The Cat's Out Of The Bag....

We start by pointing out to the idiots of the world that they are dupes

You mean the scientists, right?

This being a political issue, no not scientists....regular people who vote for the politicians that have been flushing billions down the toilet on the climate scam...when the money required to support the narrative dries up, then the climate scam dies.

Now, about that single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. Got anything? Of course you don't...nothing but impotent insults, mewling, and logical fallacies.

You know that every time you post, without posting that single shred of observed, measured data which would shut me down and make me your bitch you just look weaker and more stupid don't you? Step on up to the plate goober and knock it out of the park for all the other warmers...

Oh...that's right.. no actual data to shut me up with...just more logical fallacy, insult, and insensate bovine mewling...lets hear it...come on warmer..be my bitch....mewl for me....come on..mewl

This being a political issue, no not scientists....regular people who vote for the politicians that have been flushing billions down the toilet on the climate scam...when the money required to support the narrative dries up, then the climate scam dies.

Now, about that single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. Got anything? Of course you don't...nothing but impotent insults, mewling, and logical fallacies.

You know that every time you post, without posting that single shred of observed, measured data which would shut me down and make me your bitch you just look weaker and more stupid don't you? Step on up to the plate goober and knock it out of the park for all the other warmers...

Oh...that's right.. no actual data to shut me up with...just more logical fallacy, insult, and insensate bovine mewling...lets hear it...come on warmer..be my bitch....mewl for me....come on..mewl

Why are you just sitting on this gold mine? You could be famous. You should go straight to the nearest institution of science and put them in their place before somebody else cashes in on this. Go, Dingus. I look forward to seeing your name in science magazines.

Why are you just sitting on this gold mine? You could be famous. You should go straight to the nearest institution of science and put them in their place before somebody else cashes in on this. Fame and glory await, Dingus.

Why are you not shutting me down with a single shred of observed, measured data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability? Why are you standing there looking like an impotent dupe who believes so strongly in something that isn't supported by the first piece of actual evidence?

Come on warmer...mewl some more for me...mewl like there is no tomorrow...Go on and on and on with your impotent sniveling...Show us that you have nothing but talk...and even that is about as weak as it gets.

Why are you just sitting on this gold mine? You could be famous. You should go straight to the nearest institution of science and put them in their place before somebody else cashes in on this. Go, Dingus. I look forward to seeing your name in science magazines.
Because liberals don't listen to people, that's why.

Why are you just sitting on this gold mine? You could be famous. You should go straight to the nearest institution of science and put them in their place before somebody else cashes in on this. Fame and glory await, Dingus.

Why are you not shutting me down with a single shred of observed, measured data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability? Why are you standing there looking like an impotent dupe who believes so strongly in something that isn't supported by the first piece of actual evidence?

Come on warmer...mewl some more for me...mewl like there is no tomorrow...Go on and on and on with your impotent sniveling...Show us that you have nothing but talk...and even that is about as weak as it gets.

Gawd I love watching people toy with idiots....

Cat Mouse GIF - Cat Mouse Play - Discover & Share GIFs

Still waiting for even one empirical fact...

No, I'm serious. You have convinced me. You need to inform the scientific community.

Looks like Conservative misinformation is working

It's seriously embarrassing. A bunch of fuck mouthed rednecks from the United States have unraveled the global conspiracy being pushed by some of the most educated people on Earth. Right...
Every other nation on earth recognizes the dangers of global warming

Conservatives in this country have convinced people it is fake news

You think warming is more dangerous than cooling? What dangers are you talking about? This should be interesting since most of the past 10,000 years have been warmer than the present.
Yup

Warming is great if you enjoy hurricanes

Looks like Conservative misinformation is working

It's seriously embarrassing. A bunch of fuck mouthed rednecks from the United States have unraveled the global conspiracy being pushed by some of the most educated people on Earth. Right...
Every other nation on earth recognizes the dangers of global warming

Conservatives in this country have convinced people it is fake news

You think warming is more dangerous than cooling? What dangers are you talking about? This should be interesting since most of the past 10,000 years have been warmer than the present.
Yup

Warming is great if you enjoy hurricanes
Wow

Even that lie has been shredded and yet you use it over and over again.....

The poll said nothing about whether Americans believed global warming was real.

You mean THESE scientists?

1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarmism

or

100+ Papers – Sun Drives Climate

or

75 Papers Find Extremely Low CO2 Climate Sensitivity

or

Part 1. Natural Climate Change Observation, Reconstruction
Part 2. Natural Mechanisms Of Weather, Climate Change
Part 3. Unsettled Science, Failed Climate Modeling

and many more I can bring up to show that THOUSANDS of scientists do not agree that CO2 is the driver of weather/climate phenomenon.

The poll said nothing about whether Americans believed global warming was real.

Agreed, but that is the point, people were asked what the MOST important problem facing this country today.

Climate change/global warming was not on their minds in their replies.

1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarmism

or

or

or

and many more I can bring up to show that THOUSANDS of scientists do not agree that CO2 is the driver of weather/climate phenomenon.

Popular Technology - Media Bias/Fact Check

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended.

Popular Technology is a news website that focuses primarily on climate science, which is odd as their name is related to technology. The founders and contributors to this website all hold Ph.D’s in a variety of scientific fields, unfortunately none of them are within the field of climate science. While not directly stated, the primary mission of this website is to debunk the consensus that climate change (global warming) is occurring and is strongly influenced by human activities. Popular Technology only publishes research articles that are contrary to the scientific consensus on climate change. Interestingly, they side with the consensus when it comes to 9/11 conspiracies about how the Towers fell. Overall, per our policy, any source that rejects the known consensus of science is placed in the pseudoscience category.

NoTricksZone is another conspiracy bullshit blogging website.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/scientific-papers-global-warming-myth/

On 6 June 2017, Breitbart News ran an article titled “‘Global Warming’ Is a Myth, Say 58 Scientific Papers in 2017”. This article, which is in essence merely a link to a post from a blog that goes by the name “No Tricks Zone” and some added musings on “grant-troughing scientists,” “huxter politicians,” “scaremongering green activists,” and “brainwashed mainstream media environmental correspondents,” claims that this ragtag collection of studies proves that the long-standing scientific consensus on climate change is nothing but a myth.

The blog post Breitbart linked to is a list of 80 graphs (so many graphs!) taken from 58 studies. The analysis of the findings presented by No Tricks Zone is crude, misinformed, and riddled with errors.

Another Day, Another Distortive Attack On Climate Change

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/400-papers-published-in-2017-prove-that-global-warming-is-myth/

or

or

or

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended.

Popular Technology is a news website that focuses primarily on climate science, which is odd as their name is related to technology. The founders and contributors to this website all hold Ph.D’s in a variety of scientific fields, unfortunately none of them are within the field of climate science. While not directly stated, the primary mission of this website is to debunk the consensus that climate change (global warming) is occurring and is strongly influenced by human activities. Popular Technology only publishes research articles that are contrary to the scientific consensus on climate change. Interestingly, they side with the consensus when it comes to 9/11 conspiracies about how the Towers fell. Overall, per our policy, any source that rejects the known consensus of science is placed in the pseudoscience category.

NoTricksZone is another conspiracy bullshit website.

On 6 June 2017, Breitbart News ran an article titled “‘Global Warming’ Is a Myth, Say 58 Scientific Papers in 2017”. This article, which is in essence merely a link to a post from a blog that goes by the name “No Tricks Zone” and some added musings on “grant-troughing scientists,” “huxter politicians,” “scaremongering green activists,” and “brainwashed mainstream media environmental correspondents,” claims that this ragtag collection of studies proves that the long-standing scientific consensus on climate change is nothing but a myth.

The blog post Breitbart linked to is a list of 80 graphs (so many graphs!) taken from 58 studies. The analysis of the findings presented by No Tricks Zone is crude, misinformed, and riddled with errors.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You are so pathetic it is funny to see a warmist ignoramus lemming automatically dismiss THOUSANDS of peer reviewed published papers with a wave of your arm.

You are making it clear you run on bullshit and stupidity.

or

or

or

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

You don't have a damn clue... This is why idiots like you aren't worth wasting time on... your not intelligent enough to debate facts.. You probably eat up CNN AND SkepticalShitScience as truth...

or

or

or

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You are so pathetic it is funny to see a warmist ignoramus lemming automatically dismiss THOUSANDS of peer reviewed published papers with a wave of your arm.

You are making it clear you run on bullshit and stupidity.

You get your scientific information from conspiracy blogs. The consensus is known and undeniable. Most skeptics will admit at least that much. If you think AGW is bullshit then you think the vast majority of climate scientists are full of shit, which is fine. Apparently they don't understand what you do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back