Looks Like No Hurricanes To Hit The USA This Year. Hmm, Was It Global Warming Again?

I didn’t live there anymore but my parents still did.
i think it was around 2008/09? where i got to the point where i just wanted to move back to sarasota. but god. that took another 11 years {moved here late 2020}...i just never felt at home there. and now i am living in one of the most wanted cities people want to move to in the USA.

It got off slow but Fiona is a monster and others are flaring up. Right now east coast has above average chance of tropical activity 9/27-9/31

Climate dehurrification, happens when rising latent heat from global warming disrupts the normal El Nino and La Nina patterns. Eventually the heat will release, resulting in a hurricane. You’ll see.

And to think that we were in for a busy hurricane season with three major hurricanes predicted to hit the USA. It was some kind of weather/la nina/African winds that took out any potential storm formation coming off the coast that likely spared us in Florida/East Coast from a cat 3 or 4 this year.
So will we eventually hear from the loons that it was climate change that caused a "Zero Hurricane Season" for the USA?
And lets say we had five hurricanes this year hitting Florida/Georgia/Carolinas.
What would of been the cause of these five hurricanes according to liberals? :confused:
I've been wondering about this myself. Still, when you watch the news it is climate change this, climate change that, climate change, climate change, climate change. No mention of hurricanes.

It got off slow but Fiona is a monster and others are flaring up. Right now east coast has above average chance of tropical activity 9/27-9/31
Ok so the trend continues and now is probable that Florida will be hit in about 6/7 days. Emerging more ominous is now a 25% chance this moves along eastern seaboard to 150 miles east of Ocean City by MD 9/30-10/1.
Will update in this thread about every 24-36 hours as situation emerges.
Any personal travel concerns or questions please ask

Last edited:
There is no such thing as global warming, climate change...anything......we don't cause enough pollution to affect the planet....in fact, the planet is better off if we have more pollution, not less.....

Florida will get smacked and then question is how close to snugging east coast will it be. Too far away to know that so will try to keep this thread page one and update every 24 hours

Monday update
Ian hits around Tampa On Thursday with 90mph after being up to 120+ while in Gulf. Storm surge in Tampa Bay will be over 5 feet. Moves northward raking western portion of Florida thru Friday before being in eastern Georgia Saturday morning as a 40mph tropical depression and reaching central Virginia Sunday night as a squally tropical remnant.
Will update Wednesday maybe Tuesday

Monday update
Ian hits around Tampa On Thursday with 90mph after being up to 120+ while in Gulf. Storm surge in Tampa Bay will be over 5 feet. Moves northward raking western portion of Florida thru Friday before being in eastern Georgia Saturday morning as a 40mph tropical depression and reaching central Virginia Sunday night as a squally tropical remnant.
Will update Wednesday maybe Tuesday
I think north of Tampa.

weather is a passion of mine.
I’m in the contract broadcasting aspect of it
Our company provides weather to unmanned radio, telephone companies, and very large businesses.
I’m on the recording about 25 hours per week. Very rewarding and have met the best of the best.

I’m in the contract broadcasting aspect of it
Our company provides weather to unmanned radio, telephone companies, and very large businesses.
I’m on the recording about 25 hours per week. Very rewarding and have met the best of the best.
I'm a N.O.A.A weather spotter. it's a fun hobby.

Forum List

Back