requiem for black lives matter

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

what violence had they fixed? black are still killing blacks. over 6,000 a year. seems they made more violance looting, killing and arson.

Trayvon_Loves_You - NAACP.png

Fuck BLM.

They don't deserve a requiem.

Buncha thieving communist fucktards.

ALL commies are thieving fucktards.

That's why we used to shoot them on sight.

Now football players and cops KNEEL for the fuckers. Can't get more brain dead than that.

Fuck BLM.

They don't deserve a requiem.

Buncha thieving communist fucktards.

ALL commies are thieving fucktards.

That's why we used to shoot them on sight.

Now football players and cops KNEEL for the fuckers. Can't get more brain dead than that.
So anyone who isn't a coward ass, Trump Humpin, right wingers is a Communist? I bet your simple ass wouldn't know a Communist if they walked up and slapped the shit out of you. Calling someone a Communist is just a weak ass right wing catch phrase.

So anyone who isn't a coward ass, Trump Humpin, right wingers is a Communist? I bet your simple ass wouldn't know a Communist if they walked up and slapped the shit out of you. Calling someone a Communist is just a weak ass right wing catch phrase.
They are COMMUNISTS, you dumb fucking idiot.

Actual, genuine, real live Marxists

I guess that means you think your weak ass is a patriot, a real American.
Stupid little troll.

The point is YOU got bamboozled into believing those assholes cared about black people.

The commie thieves played you like a fiddle.

Stupid little troll.

The point is YOU got bamboozled into believing those assholes cared about black people.

The commie thieves played you like a fiddle.
No idiot the problem is your dumbass is mad because black folks won't be duped by you Trump Humpers. I listen to you clowns calling folks commies, WTF makes you more patriotic than anyone else?

No idiot the problem is your dumbass is mad because black folks won't be duped by you Trump Humpers. I listen to you clowns calling folks commies, WTF makes you more patriotic than anyone else?
You were definitely duped by the commies at BLM.

What makes you so sure you're not being duped by the Trump humpers too?

You seem the gullible type...

Forum List

Back