Looks Like No Hurricanes To Hit The USA This Year. Hmm, Was It Global Warming Again?

i wonder if our kids today can memorize which ships sailed where, and their names with the pilgrims and christopher columbus. and are they teaching our kids this? i wonder if any of them know that there was actually a second ship that came about a year later. do our kids know the names of the three ships that columbus sailed a long long time ago?

Thread summary:

Trump cultists really, really love the prison-industrial complex.

Why? It's part of big authoritarian government, and they lovelovelove all parts of big authoritarian government. In their ideal fascist state, two-thirds of the population would be in prison, with the other third guarding them.
don't call 911
call 1911

Thread summary:

Why? It's part of big authoritarian government, and they lovelovelove all parts of big authoritarian government. In their ideal fascist state, two-thirds of the population would be in prison, with the other third guarding them.

What in the fuck does that have to do with hurricanes?

I sense the TDS is strong with you...

Thread summary:

If lefties want dangerous criminals running around lose instead of in prison then donate your spare bedroom to a rapist pedophile drug dealer for rehab

And to think that we were in for a busy hurricane season with three major hurricanes predicted to hit the USA. It was some kind of weather/la nina/African winds that took out any potential storm formation coming off the coast that likely spared us in Florida/East Coast from a cat 3 or 4 this year.
So will we eventually hear from the loons that it was climate change that caused a "Zero Hurricane Season" for the USA?
And lets say we had five hurricanes this year hitting Florida/Georgia/Carolinas.
What would of been the cause of these five hurricanes according to liberals? :confused:

Leftists put globalclimatewarmingchange On hold for 6 years because Trump! Took precedent.

Math isn't your strong point, is it?

FYI here in Florida, the insurance companies believe Global Warming is a real thing. That's one reason why our premiums keep going up.

Always trust your insurance company they have your best interest at heart.

now we wait for Jan/Feb when the average temp in the USA will be 0.0 degrees. then, will we hear from Al Gore? will polar bears start knocking on our doors asking to move in?
AGW theory doesn't predict more hurricanes.

Some deniers are too stupid to understand that. Some do understand it, but choose to lie about it.

For either case, liar or moron, it means that grownups should pay no attention to denier cultists.

Seems your denying the fact that your cult has blamed increase in hurricanes on the GW hoax and when there’s less hurricanes they ignore it.

Seems your denying the fact that your cult has blamed increase in hurricanes on the GW hoax
Nah. It seems you're just making stupid shit up.

Now run off, find a random nobody, and then claim his statement represents AGW science. Go on. What else can you do? It's not like you know what the science says.

Here's a thought. Go to the latest science summary by the IPCC, and find out what they say about hurricanes. Sure, I could do it, but I'd like to highlight your inability to back up your stupid claims.

Sorry, I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. I deleted it here. I'll put it in the right thread, so you can go over there and get triggered and butthurt.

Or, you could not be an idiot and pay closer attention to what the fuck you're doing so you don't look like a fucking dolt...

Forum List

Back