Looks Like Last Donald Trump Rally For The Spring Is Tomorrow

Yes, Russia invaded Ukraine them. You've been blessing Russian aggression for 8 years now, and cursing anyone who dares fight back.

You seem to think your 8-year-record of sucking fascist ass and glorifying fascist wars makes you look better somehow. How exactly does that work?

Your claims are baseless. You have absolutely no proof of my support for Russian aggression.
Presenting you with what actually is happening doesn't mean that I condone what they're doing.
Your birds brain can't process that Russians being bad guys does not automatically translate into Ukrainians being good guys. Only morons could support either side.

I know it's lot going on, and your attention span is too short to see it all at once. Just in case it slipped your mind, right before Russia/Ukraine war, right before Hunter's laptop, right before COVID "ended" in all states except blue states, it was revealed that Hillary Clinton spied on Trump's campaign, and then continued to spy on him as President of the United States inside the walls of the White House. I understand it's lot going on, and it's easy to forget all that information, but don't worry, if you forget again, just come back tomorrow and I'll remind you all over again.

Your birds brain can't process that Russians being bad guys does not automatically translate into Ukrainians being good guys. Only morons could support either side.
Take your fascist bothersiderism and shove it, little Nazi shitstain. Only one side invaded a democratic nation, only one side is exterminating civilians, only one side is running concentration camps, and you're here running cover for them. That makes you a Nazi asswipe.

What, you expected hugs and kisses for sucking Nazi ass?

I know it's lot going on, and your attention span is too short to see it all at once. Just in case it slipped your mind, right before Russia/Ukraine war, right before Hunter's laptop, right before COVID "ended" in all states except blue states, it was revealed that Hillary Clinton spied on Trump's campaign, and then continued to spy on him as President of the United States inside the walls of the White House. I understand it's lot going on, and it's easy to forget all that information, but don't worry, if you forget again, just come back tomorrow and I'll remind you all over again.
The point there would be that while not all conspiracy-addled Trump cult liars are Nazis, all of Nazis in the USA are Trump cultists.

Did I mention how you Nazi shitstains can just fuck right off? Possibly so, but it's a point that bears repeating.

Now, how does Putin tell you to respond to that?

Take your fascist bothersiderism and shove it, little Nazi shitstain. Only one side invaded a democratic nation, only one side is exterminating civilians, only one side is running concentration camps, and you're here running cover for them. That makes you a Nazi asswipe.

The point there would be that while not all conspiracy-addled Trump cult liars are Nazis, all of Nazis in the USA are Trump cultists.

Did I mention how you Nazi shitstains can just fuck right off? Possibly so, but it's a point that bears repeating.

Hey shit for brains, why don't you wait until the facts back up the allegations?

Nazis in that war have been found on only one side, Ukrainian.

The point is that you don't have a point. You're too stupid to make one, to present it, and to write it.
You're too deranged to think about anything beyond Trump who's living rent free in your head for six years now.

Nazis in that war have been found on only one side, Ukrainian.
That's your dumb lie for proudly embracing RussoNazis? Again, pathetic. Russia is full of neo-Nazis. They get medals.

Nobody is forcing you to embrace genocidal RussoNazi fascists, yet you do. Why? Is it because Putin is still the white supremacist hero?

That's pathetic, even for you. Russia expects more of its assets.

But since we're on the topic, what other Russian propaganda have you been told to spread by your fascist masters?
Calling me a fascist is projection.

“We have a president who is physically & mentally challenged, but he is surrounded by evil people“ Trump said at his rally to the laughter of the crowd

Trump introduces the NC senate candidate running for office Ted Budd! "I won't tell you that he has a 17 point lead - oops - what a lead! Ted will never let them take away your under siege 2nd amendment!"

A Train Audibly Blew Its Horn During Trump’s “Save America” Rally And Trump Went Berserk: “That Conductor Is A Trump Fan! He’s Still Honkin’ That Sucker!”

Let's check it out!

:spinner:

1649565340590.png

May 2nd.

Forum List

Back