Looks Like Last Donald Trump Rally For The Spring Is Tomorrow

Wtf is he doing rallies for so far away from 2024? What a weird time to do a rally…

I mean what, is he like “Thanks for coming, be sure to vote for me in 2 years”

Could Trump actually have the balls and the perceived momentum to become full on antiwar, for the sake of destroying Biden's credibility?

Or is Biden so off the charts already so that Trump doesn't need to twist the knife even more?

Trump can hint but I'll be a dollar he doesn't have the courage to turn antiwar.

Could Trump actually have the balls and the perceived momentum to become full on antiwar, for the sake of destroying Biden's credibility?
He's already gone full surrender monkey to the fascists, and his cult also dreams about surrendering to fascists. However, that's not a popular stance with most Americans. Most Americans aren't weepy pussies who want to be ruled by Russia.

Speaking of being antiwar, when are you going to criticize Russia for starting a war? Your failure to do so just makes you look like a raging hypocrite and fascist Russian shill.

He's already gone full surrender monkey to the fascists, and his cult also dreams about surrendering to fascists. However, that's not a popular stance with most Americans. Most Americans aren't weepy pussies who want to be ruled by Russia.

Speaking of being antiwar, when are you going to criticize Russia for starting a war? Your failure to do so just makes you look like a raging hypocrite and fascist Russian shill.
Russia can take the blame and the hit for starting the war. There was just no way that Russia would be able to continue to ignore the US advances on Russia's borders.

Are you able to consider the US reaction if Russia challenged or China challenged America's borders in some South or Central American country?

China too may find it necessary to start a war with Taiwan, due to US meddling in China's sphere of influence.

America would do the same in Venezuela or Cuba because of those being America's sphere of influence.

But also consider that America has started many, many wars in countries that are only claimed by America to be within their influence, but far afield of America's 'sphere' of influence!

If your intention is to have a discussion then fill your boots. If it's to spam then don't bother me.

Aren't they all pretty much the same?

"The election was rigged, I'm a victim, and please love me".

Over and over.

Well, see the thing is Trump Force One broke down last month and that is something he needs to hold a rally and tell everyone about.

Another clown who think war started month ago.

FYI, this war started in 2014 with the US blessing, but why would you know that.

Another clown who think war started month ago.

FYI, this war started in 2014 with the US blessing, but why would you know that.
Yes, Russia invaded Ukraine them. You've been blessing Russian aggression for 8 years now, and cursing anyone who dares fight back.

You seem to think your 8-year-record of sucking fascist ass and glorifying fascist wars makes you look better somehow. How exactly does that work?

Russia can take the blame and the hit for starting the war. There was just no way that Russia would be able to continue to ignore the US advances on Russia's borders.
Nice blame-the-victim routine.

Nobody was invading Russia. Nobody was threatening to invade Russia. In no conceivable circumstance would anyone invade Russia. Aligning with NATO was purely a defensive move by Ukraine. Which, as history now shows, was 100% justified.
Are you able to consider the US reaction if Russia challenged or China challenged America's borders in some South or Central American country?

If Russia or China wants to make a pact with Venezuela, the US would say "whatever".

This isn't the Cold War, where each superpower was an existential threat to the other, so don't try using Cold War standards.

Forum List

Back