Looks like I am forced to get the vaccine.

I am seeing now you wont be able to board a plane or attend a sporting event without a vaccine card. This is what you call a INDIRECT FORCE

Small potatoes. Wait until the fall season when cases spike again. You will be required to be vaccinated to go to school, or to the workplace. That's when it will finally penetrate the airheads.
View attachment 482126
gun controller.jpg

I am seeing now you wont be able to board a plane or attend a sporting event without a vaccine card. This is what you call a INDIRECT FORCE

Get the shot you Fucking Pussy!

Small potatoes. Wait until the fall season when cases spike again. You will be required to be vaccinated to go to school, or to the workplace. That's when it will finally penetrate the airheads.

How do you figure cases are going to "spike" in the fall, when most of the country will have been vaccinated or have been exposed to Covid by that point?

Sounds to me like you just really relish the idea of people getting sick.

How do you figure cases are going to "spike" in the fall, when most of the country will have been vaccinated or have been exposed to Covid by that point?

Dr. Fiasco said so.

You can walk to your walmart and watch the game on 24 tv's at once I suppose. Your choice.

For once we agree. I will probably be forced at some point as well, but I am holding out until forced.

Michelle you and the OP would be far MUCH better off doing what I am going to do,just never travel anywhere by plane.you will be much happier in the end on the way you die if you go this route.I wanto die of natural causes,not by poison,they are called vaccines but all it is is poison they are putting into our bodies designed to kill you off within five years of taking it.

They want it to only kill you off slowly years from now so you cant say the vaccine caused your death only problem is it is backfiring on them because there are cases around the world of many dying within days of taking it even hours.a few cases where they even died immediately within seconds of taking it.

I agree. we don't fly anywhere and we only visit family mostly. My family is in Utah and vegas and my boyfriend's family is California except we got his mother here now and I take care of her for him while he's out of town for work. I prefer to wait and see the long terms effects before I make a choice and I want it to be a choice. We have a 5th wheel and an rv and in the summer the most we do is a pontoon boat with family. Otherwise, I am just at home and I don't really travel or go into any groups that I would expose or be exposed to. I don't oppose all vaccines I just oppose this one on principal that people are shoving it down my throat. I resent that. :lol: I know historically that we can't always trust things that are rushed through.
Yeah when they are requiring you to take vaccines and giving forcing dreconian laws down your throut that your children have to vaccinated to go to school,how much more proof do people need this is fascism and they want to kill us.I feel sorry for your boyfriends family .

I live in the Midwest but as you can see from my user name I wish I lived in california,wished I should say cause all my life I dreamed about living put there but not anymore,I’m glad I’m here the way that state has become a banana republic in the last year.you can’t go walking or biking there even with a mask.they only let you out to go buy grocery’s and a few other things they consider essential.

I have a few friends that grew up here in Kansas where I live and they want to come back and live here now but their spouses familys are there so they can’t.one of my friends his nephews had been playing a year ago to move out there with him but they have tossed those plans down the sewer now. How bout your boyfriends familys are they wanting to get out of there.people are fleeing that state left and right the way it’s a dictatership now.

Dr. Fiasco said so.

At this point, I'd trust a voodoo witch doctor over Dr. Every-Position-On-The-Issue; the witch doctor would probably be more consistent, at least.

For once we agree. I will probably be forced at some point as well, but I am holding out until forced.

Michelle you and the OP would be far MUCH better off doing what I am going to do,just never travel anywhere by plane.you will be much happier in the end on the way you die if you go this route.I wanto die of natural causes,not by poison,they are called vaccines but all it is is poison they are putting into our bodies designed to kill you off within five years of taking it.

They want it to only kill you off slowly years from now so you cant say the vaccine caused your death only problem is it is backfiring on them because there are cases around the world of many dying within days of taking it even hours.a few cases where they even died immediately within seconds of taking it.

I agree. we don't fly anywhere and we only visit family mostly. My family is in Utah and vegas and my boyfriend's family is California except we got his mother here now and I take care of her for him while he's out of town for work. I prefer to wait and see the long terms effects before I make a choice and I want it to be a choice. We have a 5th wheel and an rv and in the summer the most we do is a pontoon boat with family. Otherwise, I am just at home and I don't really travel or go into any groups that I would expose or be exposed to. I don't oppose all vaccines I just oppose this one on principal that people are shoving it down my throat. I resent that. :lol: I know historically that we can't always trust things that are rushed through.
Yeah when they are requiring you to take vaccines and giving forcing dreconian laws down your throut that your children have to vaccinated to go to school,how much more proof do people need this is fascism and they want to kill us.I feel sorry for your boyfriends family .

I live in the Midwest but as you can see from my user name I wish I lived in california,wished I should say cause all my life I dreamed about living put there but not anymore,I’m glad I’m here the way that state has become a banana republic in the last year.you can’t go walking or biking there even with a mask.they only let you out to go buy grocery’s and a few other things they consider essential.

I have a few friends that grew up here in Kansas where I live and they want to come back and live here now but their spouses familys are there so they can’t.one of my friends his nephews had been playing a year ago to move out there with him but they have tossed those plans down the sewer now. How bout your boyfriends familys are they wanting to get out of there.people are fleeing that state left and right the way it’s a dictatership now.

His family lives in San Jose. His mom lived in Paradise Ca but like Gracie who posts here, his mom's home burned down in the fire and she lives with us now in Utah. California is pretty as far as oceans and mountains but it's overpopulated, overpriced and the traffic sucks. Some of the eating facilities require you to pay to use the restroom to keep junkies and the homeless out. Gross.

I was born in Missouri but have lived the longest in Utah. It's actually pretty safe here. The downside is it's so vanilla in a Mormon way. LOL but I will take that over looting burning and murder.

You can walk to your walmart and watch the game on 24 tv's at once I suppose. Your choice.
All Walmarts are closing down in 2022, family squabble is my best guess..
They are currently redesigning 200 super centers and 1000 more stores are planned for redesign in 2022. This post is false.

All Walmarts are closing down in 2022, family squabble is my best guess..

You know that Walmart isn't run by the Walton family now, right?

I'll buy a fake card before I have that juice pumped into me.
illegals stealing social security numbers.
Oddball and TN stealing covid vaccination numbers :lol:

What I'm going to have fun with, are the threads about these geniuses getting fired from their jobs, kicked out of school, or the places they live.

What will really be fun threads , are the ones where the state and federal governments make it a felony to present a forged vaccine document, and these mental midgets being perp walked out of air ports, and other places screaming MAH LIBUTY!
FREEDUMB!!!

The one thing better than science is better science, and you people above make me laugh. Ask Ted Nugent about getting Covid.

Forum List

Back