Looks like I am forced to get the vaccine.

I am seeing now you wont be able to board a plane or attend a sporting event without a vaccine card. This is what you call a INDIRECT FORCE
Not bad, I had to carry a Geneva Convention card.

I am seeing now you wont be able to board a plane or attend a sporting event without a vaccine card. This is what you call a INDIRECT FORCE

Only if it's legally mandated. If the airlines or the sports stadiums require vaccine cards on their own initiative, that's not force, indirect or otherwise.

Flying on the 30th. No vaccine required. Link?

It says that you need to be vaccinated to fly
Southwest's site has some destinations listed with varying degrees of restrictions, but the vast majority do not have. I have heard that HI requires a negative test before flying. But no vaccine requirement. Here's the link. COVID-19 Update | Southwest Airlines

Only if it's legally mandated. If the airlines or the sports stadiums require vaccine cards on their own initiative, that's not force, indirect or otherwise.
Then I just don't patronize those places--they don't get my money. The NBA and NFL have tried these bully tactics and their revenues have suffered for it.

Small potatoes. Wait until the fall season when cases spike again. You will be required to be vaccinated to go to school, or to the workplace. That's when it will finally penetrate the airheads.
On the other side of the coin--------given how the "vaccines" work--they make you sicker with the more exposures---those dying of covid after being vaccinated early in the year to be hitting the news making no one want to be vaccinated.

Oh and btw, the vaccination is only expected to last about 6 months nows---April to what October? Then all these vaccinations given so far turn back into pumpkins.

Last edited:

Small potatoes. Wait until the fall season when cases spike again. You will be required to be vaccinated to go to school, or to the workplace. That's when it will finally penetrate the airheads.
View attachment 482126

How you look everyday on USMB

1618951930763.png

For once we agree. I will probably be forced at some point as well, but I am holding out until forced.

Michelle you and the OP would be far MUCH better off doing what I am going to do,just never travel anywhere by plane.you will be much happier in the end on the way you die if you go this route.I wanto die of natural causes,not by poison,they are called vaccines but all it is is poison they are putting into our bodies designed to kill you off within five years of taking it.

They want it to only kill you off slowly years from now so you cant say the vaccine caused your death only problem is it is backfiring on them because there are cases around the world of many dying within days of taking it even hours.a few cases where they even died immediately within seconds of taking it.

Last edited:
For once we agree. I will probably be forced at some point as well, but I am holding out until forced.

Michelle you and the OP would be far MUCH better off doing what I am going to do,just never travel anywhere by plane.you will be much happier in the end on the way you die if you go this route.I wanto die of natural causes,not by poison,they are called vaccines but all it is is poison they are putting into our bodies designed to kill you off within five years of taking it.

They want it to only kill you off slowly years from now so you cant say the vaccine caused your death only problem is it is backfiring on them because there are cases around the world of many dying within days of taking it even hours.a few cases where they even dies immediately within seconds of taking it.
Try riding in a Gooney Bird for amusement.

They want it to only kill you off slowly years from now so you cant say the vaccine caused your death only problem is it is backfiring on them because there are cases around the world of many dying within days of taking it even hours.a few cases where they even died immediately within seconds of taking it.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep--not screaming and panicked like all of the passengers in my car.

I agree. we don't fly anywhere and we only visit family mostly. My family is in Utah and vegas and my boyfriend's family is California except we got his mother here now and I take care of her for him while he's out of town for work. I prefer to wait and see the long terms effects before I make a choice and I want it to be a choice. We have a 5th wheel and an rv and in the summer the most we do is a pontoon boat with family. Otherwise, I am just at home and I don't really travel or go into any groups that I would expose or be exposed to. I don't oppose all vaccines I just oppose this one on principal that people are shoving it down my throat. I resent that. :lol: I know historically that we can't always trust things that are rushed through.

I agree. we don't fly anywhere and we only visit family mostly. My family is in Utah and vegas and my boyfriend's family is California except we got his mother here now and I take care of her for him while he's out of town for work. I prefer to wait and see the long terms effects before I make a choice and I want it to be a choice. We have a 5th wheel and an rv and in the summer the most we do is a pontoon boat with family. Otherwise, I am just at home and I don't really travel or go into any groups that I would expose or be exposed to. I don't oppose all vaccines I just oppose this one on principal that people are shoving it down my throat. I resent that. :lol: I know historically that we can't always trust things that are rushed through.
A Gooney Bird has two unisex bathrooms open for all to see.

As they exist now, the vaccine cards are VERY easy to forge. There are no security measures on them. They are pre-printed paper forms with hand-written signatures and data. Super easy to make your own, just get the same card stock they are using and a decent inkjet or laser printer will do the rest.

Forum List

Back