Looks like Canada wants a wall now

Canada has seen a major influx of asylum-seekers entering the country in the past few months, since President Trump introduced a travel ban on refugees and migrants from seven majority-Muslim countries.

In the first two months of 2017 around 1,700 refugee claims were filed at the Canadian-US border, according to the Canada Border Services Agency. More than 7,000 refugees entered the country by land in 2016, an increase of 63% compared with the previous year.

The above is from the OP's link. It sounds a little like they're not all illegal farm workers from Central America. I could be wrong.

Canada has seen a major influx of asylum-seekers entering the country in the past few months, since President Trump introduced a travel ban on refugees and migrants from seven majority-Muslim countries.

In the first two months of 2017 around 1,700 refugee claims were filed at the Canadian-US border, according to the Canada Border Services Agency. More than 7,000 refugees entered the country by land in 2016, an increase of 63% compared with the previous year.

The above is from the OP's link. It sounds a little like they're not all illegal farm workers from Central America. I could be wrong.
Visa overstays? More than likely the culprit. There is no logical reason for a person who is legally in the US on a current visa to flee north. There have been no calls for current visa holders to report to their consulates.
However...this also just goes to amplify the insanely poor job that the Obongo administration was doing .

Well you do tend to call the exterminator yourself when the neighbor fumigates. The roaches gotta run somewhere I guess.

That's how we became america.
In a sense, I guess.

After trashing Europe, the roaches had to find other ground.
Jews...nuff said. Thank You VERY much.

Visa overstays? More than likely the culprit. There is no logical reason for a person who is legally in the US on a current visa to flee north. There have been no calls for current visa holders to report to their consulates.
However...this also just goes to amplify the insanely poor job that the Obongo administration was doing .
I don't know how this visa overstay problem gets solved, but it seems there ought to be some way. If we all have to carry papers, so be it, I guess. For most of us, our drivers license, modified to show our citizenship status, should do it. Not a huge deal.

Well you do tend to call the exterminator yourself when the neighbor fumigates. The roaches gotta run somewhere I guess.

That's how we became america.
In a sense, I guess.

After trashing Europe, the roaches had to find other ground.
Jews...nuff said. Thank You VERY much.

The Jews trashed Europe? Interesting.

Nex

I don't know how this visa overstay problem gets solved, but it seems there ought to be some way. If we all have to carry papers, so be it, I guess. For most of us, our drivers license, modified to show our citizenship status, should do it. Not a huge deal.
There needs to be a fix. Visa overstays are NEVER talked about in the news but they are a HUGE problem.

If our "job creator" and political class did not lobby consistently for their presence they would no be here.

Forum List

Back