Looks like Bernie Sanders’s twisted authoritarian dream is lost forever

Biden's positions are not as far removed from Bernie's as Democrats want you to believe. Joe Biden was one of the ones who raised his hand, supporting "free" medical care for illegal aliens. He supports the Green New Deal. He supports bailing out college loan-takers. He is willing to discuss reparations for slavery. And on and on.

And of course, he's an idiot.

Bernie might be smarter than Biden. He's definitely a better talker (which isn't saying much). But he still can't beat Biden.

That's because Biden has better looks. It may seem improper, but in American elections, looks really counts, when the votes are tabulated. They are both about the same age, but Bernie looks OLD enough to be Biden's father.

Bernie might be smarter than Biden. He's definitely a better talker (which isn't saying much). But he still can't beat Biden.

That's because Biden has better looks. It may seem improper, but in American elections, looks really counts, when the votes are tabulated. They are both about the same age, but Bernie looks OLD enough to be Biden's father.

It depends on his outcome in the next debate. I watched Harris go from the top candidate, to "yesterdays news" in one crushing monologue from Gabbard.

I watched Biden rise from the ashes just by default. By winning S Carolina.

The debate will be watched by every undecided. The fact that they are sitting might raise the question from the moderators. You know Trump won't allow that. He will either agree to it or just say, "no, we stand for the American people" and put the heat on. When it comes to Game Theory, Trump gets it.

So, I do think Bernie can change a few minds, only if he goes for the jugular though as Gabbard did. If he has a nice hot cup of cocoa and treats the next debate like a chat with the loyal volunteers at the local YMCA, he will be in a tough spot.

I prefer Biden compared to Bernies policies (clearly), but, I think Trumps chances improve if these two duke it out. Though, if Bernie dropped out very early, Bernies Bros might be VERY angry and vote Trump in even higher numbers than if he fought it out to the end.

Last edited:

It depends on his outcome in the next debate. I watched Harris go from the top candidate, to "yesterdays news" in one crushing monologue from Gabbard.

The debate will be watched by every undecided. The fact that they are sitting might raise the question from the moderators. You know Trump won't allow that. He will either agree to it or just say, "no, we stand for the American people" and put the heat on. When it comes to Game Theory, Trump gets it.

So, I do think Bernie can change a few minds, only if he goes for the jugular though as Gabbard did. If he has a nice hot cup of cocoa and treats the next debate like a chat with the loyal volunteers at the local YMCA, he will be in a tough spot.
Biden will be at a disadvantage in debate, but it would be better for Bernie is it were just on radio, not TV. He just looks so OLD.

Biden will be at a disadvantage in debate, but it would be better for Bernie is it were just on radio, not TV. He just looks so OLD.

Maybe he can greased his hair back, weak contacts and add a nose ring to look younger? :rock:

I prefer Biden compared to Bernies policies (clearly), but, I think Trumps chances improve if these two duke it out. Though, if Bernie dropped out very early, Bernies Bros might be VERY angry and vote Trump in even higher numbers than if he fought it out to the end.
Someone said Bernie has removed his ads from some states already. Michigan was critical because all the votes in that state go to the person with the most regular votes, which was won by Biden. Not all states put all the votes on one person, but whoever wins in which district wins that district only. That's why Michigan is considered more important than other Demmie states, although Michigan proves time and again to vote for the best candidate once in a blue moon.

I don't know. There's still a little twinkle in the mans' eye. lol

Of course, Bernie won't be ALLOWED to win the nomination. The old school Dems HATE Bernie. A nice new house will most likely be Bernie's compensation. And maybe a couple of very nice cars......

Of course, Bernie won't be ALLOWED to win the nomination. The old school Dems HATE Bernie. A nice new house will most likely be Bernie's compensation. And maybe a couple of very nice cars......
Bernie got 100% of the Communist Party vote. Many people over here are fully aware of the KGB waltzing into satellite states like the Ukraine in WWII when nobody was looking, and starving out the nation's farmers using ugly on an ape methodology that makes people's blood run cold if they dwell on it. Ukraine wasn't the only one. Russia has the largest land mass of any country in the world. but their population is low by comparison to other countries due to those millions of people who died at the hands of their fellow Russians. Low estimates of the killings by Stalin are 20,000,000 Russian citizens, and the high estimates go over 100 million. And Mao's estimates of his killings start at a hundred million. Both are communist countries, and the communists in this country are quite ambitious fellows who will have no other choice if they ever win a popular vote in America. That will not go well for whoever the commies do not care for. That's why I'm hoping the President wins again, to take us to the future, because we will help the nations if we remain united as one nation, under God, and indivisible. The Democrats seem to me to be champing at the bit to throw individual freedoms away, which in my opinion is cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.

I wonder if this would make any difference....

Mainstream media ignore report of Joe Biden's brother facing fraud allegations

Interesting read.

He's simply there to pull to the left. The Democratic Party is all about corporate. The DNC would never let him through. At best he will be able to pull enough support to make Dem change their evil ways. That's not going to happen either. Wash, rinse, repeat.

i dont remember exactly when, but it was before the primaries when Bernie was telling either a reporter or a crowd of his staunch fans that maybe, about 10 current polls show him beating Trump by 5 to 10 points or so.
Well,,now we are laughing,,,Bernie can't even get passed Joe Biden who is currently at the 56% senile point of his brain and life.
:abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :iyfyus.jpg: :hyper: :laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301: :cul2:

Just a memo to the burnie bros.... if you have a hankering for burning shit to the ground, stay in the ghettos. Bring it to the gated golf communities and that shit will be met with forces you have never imagined in your dark, twisted worlds. You will end up as a fairway bunker.

This is what Bernie and Joe remind me of

The DNC recognizes that the country isn't yet ready for communism.

Bernie's bosses are not pleased...

ac5e0f9e541630e9faecbbc84e798907.jpg

Bernie has one last hope, the debate on Sunday.

I dont know if that is true.

Democrats have demonstrated in Michigan that no matter how brain damaged the candidate is, no matter how rude he is to Michigan voters, no matter how corrupt he may appear to be, Democrats majority will always go to the Establishments choice...NO MATTER WHAT THE FACTS ARE.

Something died in the heart of every Bernie Bro last night, though some won’t admit it, even to themselves.

The Bernie Bros are the leftover Left now. The next Left will be determined by the squalid Squad. Bernie Bros will NOT be welcome. If they show up they’ll probably be accused of sexual harassment.

Bernie Bros:
Marxists
Atheist activists
White
Males

New Left:
Identity politics
Islamic radicals
Anti-Semites
People of Color
Women

I think last night was a fairly important historic turning point. From now on the Left can pretend to care about minorities & women instead of the working class.

Last edited:
This may be the worst week to be a Marxist since the demise of the Soviet Empire: after years of frustration a miraculous hope followed by sudden disaster.

Welcome to the Dustbin of History, Bernie Bros!

This may be the worst week to be a Marxist since the demise of the Soviet Empire: after years of frustration a miraculous hope followed by sudden disaster.
Welcome to the Dustbin of History, Bernie Bros!

I am sorry, but I'm not sorry at all, kinda feeling gleeful.

While I know deep down that a Hillary candidacy is inevitable I still hope for Nutty Old Uncle Bernie. No, he can't beat President Trump. Still, I....lifelong conservative that I am....would still vote for Sanders in November but not for either Hillary nor Biden. Why? Because I'm old enough to realistically accept that this probably will be my last shot at voting for a president. On the one hand it would be comforting to leave America in President Trump's capable hands. But, if there is an afterlife (which I doubt) it would be fun to look down (or up as may be) and watch today's snowflakes wallow in the mire that a Sanders presidency would be guarantee.

An eternity of laughs!

To watch but not to be a participant (read "victim").

What a delicious thought.

Forum List

Back