Looks Like Another Serial Killer

For example killing off most of the NA's doesnt count as a holocaust cause....well "murica"
Injuns were a barbaric race. It was God's plan that their savagery come to an end.
I forgot the second go to. Thanks for reminding me.

God condoned it. God was Black so I doubt he told your ancestors it was cool to wipe out the NA's/

For example killing off most of the NA's doesnt count as a holocaust cause....well "murica"
Injuns were a barbaric race. It was God's plan that their savagery come to an end.

We were all barbaric at some point. Indians killed each other a lot more than apologists want to admit, but nevertheless , our government at some point sanctioned the killing or people who really didn't pose a threat. If you look at what happened to the California Indians, its really hard to imagine we could do that. putting a price on an ear of a person. The California Indians were hunted down out of convenience more than anything, from everything Ive read about it. But having said that, we are not the same people today as a society. these things are unimaginable now.

I dont think youre really concerned at the fact that whites are 54% of all serial killings. Since 54% is less than 10% it appears you have your priorities in the wrong place. You (especially being white) should be more concerned about the 54% instead of asking me about the 10%
Well, if we "eliminated" your 10%, we could cut the murder rate in half. Next, we send the Mexicans home and murder in the white USA drops by 75%.

We were all barbaric at some point. Indians killed each other a lot more than apologists want to admit, but nevertheless , our government at some point sanctioned the killing or people who really didn't pose a threat. If you look at what happened to the California Indians, its really hard to imagine we could do that. putting a price on an ear of a person. The California Indians were hunted down out of convenience more than anything, from everything Ive read about it. But having said that, we are not the same people today as a society. these things are unimaginable now.
See? This is what I dont get about whites. How do you guys not know what your ancestors did? Yall some deranged fuckers for sure. I'm on another thread where this clown actually believes Black people created no civilizations. How do yall get that fucked up in the head and then claim you are superior? :laugh:

I dont think youre really concerned at the fact that whites are 54% of all serial killings. Since 54% is less than 10% it appears you have your priorities in the wrong place. You (especially being white) should be more concerned about the 54% instead of asking me about the 10%
Well, if we "eliminated" your 10%, we could cut the murder rate in half. Next, we send the Mexicans home and murder in the white USA drops by 75%.
If we eliminated your 54% we could get cut the murder rate more. If we send yall back to europe then we could go back to hitchhiking without worrying about some serial killer.

No One Is Saying Whites Only share This Trait But Nice try. This us like saying sure squirrels and birds both fly when there is only one trmype of squirrel that flie's and most birds fly. But using the tactic of levels font count I can say both are guilty of flying.

Nice try, but if you want to compare squirrels with birds then lets look at how Black people run laps around the rest of the world when it comes to cannibalism. notice these sick fucks even made shoes out of human skin and kept their skins around. As I said, news gets reported a hell of a lot more in the US , what happens out in the countryside of East and central Africa only comes to light once in a while. I really don't know who the worst people in the world are, it just happens and it has a lot to do with culture and circumstance. I'm not afraid to go to Africa, ive been there and most people are great. If your so fearful of Whites mass murdering you then stay home.

'Cannibals' nabbed in Tanzania

In the United States, the majority of reported and investigated serial killers are white males, from a lower-to-middle-class background, usually in their late twenties to early thirties.

1. Scott, Shirley Lynn. "What Makes Serial Killers Tick?". truTV. Archived from the original on July 28, 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
  2. Morton, Robert J. "Serial Murder". Federal Bureau of Investigation. Retrieved 2011-01-01.

In china, the majority of serial killers are Chinese.
In Africa, the majority of serial killers are black.
In India...
I put paid to you. Runa long.

I think he has killed between at least four to six people and maybe several times those numbers.

I wonder if he is a Trump supporter from the far right.
Going there is pretty sick.

It is akin to the nutjobs who check the registration of the mass shooters. (most of whom are democrats btw)
No sicker than your suggestion. I am at a loss for words.
It is not a "suggestion." Some sicko went through the records. posted the results.

I am not suggesting causation. I think you and the guy who posted it are equally foul here
I do think it is going to be a Trump supporter, and if you have trouble with that, all I can say, "good."

75% of the population contributes 52% of the serial killers. for what it is worth
It really burn's Asclepias's black ass that his people are so prone to violence. he's always looking for a way to turn the tables and claim it's white folks who are the real problem. If this killer was black, he wouldn't have made a thread about him.
Poor l'il sturmfruntzer.

Hint, kiddo: humans are violent.

I've known several serial killers. Larry Bittaker and Roy Norris kidnapped girls off the beach in Redondo and Hermosa and tortured them to death. Bittaker killed one 14 year old girl by putting an ice pick in her ear. It didn't kill her. He took it out and put it in her other ear. She didn't die, so he kicked that ice pick until the handle broke off. The pick was found still rattling around in her skull when her remains were found by Paul Bynum. Roy Norris told me this and said that when Bittaker killed the girl, he vomited so hard his false teeth fell out. They were called the Pliers Killers because they twisted the girls nipples off using hangar wire and pliers.

I also knew William Bonin, the Freeway Killer. I got to know him quite well. He was gay, and lured over 30 boys into his death van using marijuana. He dumped the bodies along California freeways. In the beginning he raped the boys, then towards the end, the thrill of the kill was so intense he stopped raping them. He strangled them with their own t-shirts.

No, none of them made the hair on my neck stand up.

As the last living member of the defense team, I was at Bonin's execution. That was most satisfying.

Interestingly enough, black serial killers get away with killing for a longer period of time. They rely on the myth that white men are more likely serial killers. We know that the Beltway Snipers got away with killing for weeks while the police tried to track down the "white guy".

The Grim Sleeper, black serial killer in South Central got away with his crimes from the mid 1980s taking a break and then starting up again after years. They were looking for a white guy preying on black prostitutes. It turned out to be the neighborhood mechanic.

No One Is Saying Whites Only share This Trait But Nice try. This us like saying sure squirrels and birds both fly when there is only one trmype of squirrel that flie's and most birds fly. But using the tactic of levels font count I can say both are guilty of flying.

Nice try, but if you want to compare squirrels with birds then lets look at how Black people run laps around the rest of the world when it comes to cannibalism. notice these sick fucks even made shoes out of human skin and kept their skins around. As I said, news gets reported a hell of a lot more in the US , what happens out in the countryside of East and central Africa only comes to light once in a while. I really don't know who the worst people in the world are, it just happens and it has a lot to do with culture and circumstance. I'm not afraid to go to Africa, ive been there and most people are great. If your so fearful of Whites mass murdering you then stay home.

Be fair. Present day cannibals are mostly gay.

Good to know that when I prove you wrong you will change the subject to things no one was talking about.

See? This is what I dont get about whites. How do you guys not know what your ancestors did? Yall some deranged fuckers for sure. I'm on another thread where this clown actually believes Black people created no civilizations. How do yall get that fucked up in the head and then claim you are superior? :laugh:

why we dont know what our ancestors did? its not about being Deranged or being a fucker as you so eloquently put it. When i was in grade school, we glossed right over history, it just doesn't go very deep until you get to college maybe and then take elective courses. The problem is the public school system is not very good. I'd say its more out of incompetance than anything else but, as a nation we are lagging way behind the rest of the world in MATH and SCIENCE too, not just history classes. Most black kids don't know all this history when they leave H.S., so are they also deranged fuckers? i guess so by your logic.
Superior in what? that might be part of the question.

I think he has killed between at least four to six people and maybe several times those numbers.

I wonder if he is a Trump supporter from the far right.
Going there is pretty sick.

It is akin to the nutjobs who check the registration of the mass shooters. (most of whom are democrats btw)
No sicker than your suggestion. I am at a loss for words.
It is not a "suggestion." Some sicko went through the records. posted the results.

I am not suggesting causation. I think you and the guy who posted it are equally foul here
I do think it is going to be a Trump supporter, and if you have trouble with that, all I can say, "good."
Based on what?

Good to know that when I prove you wrong you will change the subject to things no one was talking about.

what part about a "series of killings" has nothing to do with serial killing?

Point is your trying to say that white people are sick, in so many words. I'm just saying there is a lot that goes unreported in other parts of the world as well. So your 50% based on race has a little less relevance.

QUOTE:
"Last year there were a SERIES OF KILLINGS in the rich agricultural region of Mbeya linked to the cross-border trade with Zambia in human skins for witchcraft purposes."

what part about a "series of killings" has nothing to do with serial killing?

Point is your trying to say that white people are sick, in so many words. I'm just saying there is a lot that goes unreported in other parts of the world as well. So your 50% based on race has a little less relevance.

QUOTE:
"Last year there were a SERIES OF KILLINGS in the rich agricultural region of Mbeya linked to the cross-border trade with Zambia in human skins for witchcraft purposes."

Again, just because some squires fly doesn't mean we compare birds and squires as being the same.

Yes, other races kill people but only one race takes home the gold fucking medal. Sure, all countries run but all countries don't have Usain Bolt.

Well, we are lucky precious was part of the defense team, guaranteeing convictions.

Her statement is false: "They rely on the myth that white men are more likely serial killers" than blacks.

The OP didnt say anything about Race, but you brought that up. Starkey threw in Trump supporters somehow and i didnt see anyone protest when American Indian genocide was brought up even though that has nothing to do with the article, so I'm taking it that the subjects of this thread are pretty open on Serial killing, race and genocide.

I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

South Carolina serial killer? Another body found on property - CNN.com

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
How about the person going around shooting random people? 2 black men and a white woman. I'm betting it's a white dude

I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

South Carolina serial killer? Another body found on property - CNN.com

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
Look at the tits on that waste of space. There are many serial killers out there we know nothing about, there's a new show coming on I think A&E that'sgoing to be about serial killers that live amongst us. Can't remember the title but it looks pretty good.
I think I remember the FBI saying there were like 30 to 40 active serial killers at the moment out in the public.
How many of those are isis? Why go out in a blaze of glory when you can operate in secrecy and live? That's scary 40 out there.

Forum List

Back