Looks Like Another Serial Killer

White people and their historical blood lust :puke:

Remember, you're the one who brought up race.

African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons.

Serial Killer Myth #6: They Are All White.

White people still reign supreme. Notice that this says among MINORITIES! Lol

You're still not getting it.

"From 1990 to 2010, the most recent year of data in the project, 52.1% of US serials killers were white, while 40.3% were black. The numbers don't change much internationally either. Worldwide, 56.2% are white, while 30% are black.

"Note that when discussing the race or sex percentages, it is important to look at trends across time," Aamodt told Business Insider via email. "For example, if you combine US serial killers across all decades, 52% of serial killers have been white [and] 40% black ... However, if you just look at the past three decades: 37% were white [and] 60% were black. A very different picture!"*

Serial killers don't always act alone either. Three basic types exist: individual, team (two or more), and organizational, which can include gangs, criminal enterprises, and even terrorist groups.

screen%20shot%202015-05-07%20at%204.10.00%20pm.png
Serial Killer Information Center/Mike Aamodt

Even excluding these "organizational" serial killers, Aamodt found that 36.2% are white, while 55.1% are black."

Here's a surprising look at the average serial killer
No we got it. You even said it yourself.

52.1% of US serials killers were white
The vegas shooter was white and the sandy hook shooter was white. So we're the OG's Dillon and roof at colombine. And the white guy who shot up the black church

No One Is Saying Whites Only share This Trait But Nice try. This us like saying sure squirrels and birds both fly when there is only one trmype of squirrel that flie's and most birds fly. But using the tactic of levels font count I can say both are guilty of flying.

Nice try, but if you want to compare squirrels with birds then lets look at how Black people run laps around the rest of the world when it comes to cannibalism. notice these sick fucks even made shoes out of human skin and kept their skins around. As I said, news gets reported a hell of a lot more in the US , what happens out in the countryside of East and central Africa only comes to light once in a while. I really don't know who the worst people in the world are, it just happens and it has a lot to do with culture and circumstance. I'm not afraid to go to Africa, ive been there and most people are great. If your so fearful of Whites mass murdering you then stay home.

'Cannibals' nabbed in Tanzania

Good to know that when I prove you wrong you will change the subject to things no one was talking about.

The OP didnt say anything about Race, but you brought that up.

Yeah, you didn't see anyone bring up race before me. Gotcha! Have fun lying to yourself.

For example killing off most of the NA's doesnt count as a holocaust cause....well "murica"
Injuns were a barbaric race. It was God's plan that their savagery come to an end.

We were all barbaric at some point. Indians killed each other a lot more than apologists want to admit, but nevertheless , our government at some point sanctioned the killing or people who really didn't pose a threat. If you look at what happened to the California Indians, its really hard to imagine we could do that. putting a price on an ear of a person. The California Indians were hunted down out of convenience more than anything, from everything Ive read about it. But having said that, we are not the same people today as a society. these things are unimaginable now.
See? This is what I dont get about whites. How do you guys not know what your ancestors did? Yall some deranged fuckers for sure. I'm on another thread where this clown actually believes Black people created no civilizations. How do yall get that fucked up in the head and then claim you are superior? :laugh:

why we dont know what our ancestors did? its not about being Deranged or being a fucker as you so eloquently put it. When i was in grade school, we glossed right over history, it just doesn't go very deep until you get to college maybe and then take elective courses. The problem is the public school system is not very good. I'd say its more out of incompetance than anything else but, as a nation we are lagging way behind the rest of the world in MATH and SCIENCE too, not just history classes. Most black kids don't know all this history when they leave H.S., so are they also deranged fuckers? i guess so by your logic.
Superior in what? that might be part of the question.
I've never met a Black kid that was unaware of what whites have done to Blacks in this country. Its not even their job to know since the whites arent their ancestors.

African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons.

"From 1990 to 2010, the most recent year of data in the project, 52.1% of US serials killers were white, while 40.3% were black. The numbers don't change much internationally either. Worldwide, 56.2% are white, while 30% are black.

"Note that when discussing the race or sex percentages, it is important to look at trends across time," Aamodt told Business Insider via email. "For example, if you combine US serial killers across all decades, 52% of serial killers have been white [and] 40% black ... However, if you just look at the past three decades: 37% were white [and] 60% were black. A very different picture!"*

Serial killers don't always act alone either. Three basic types exist: individual, team (two or more), and organizational, which can include gangs, criminal enterprises, and even terrorist groups.

Even excluding these "organizational" serial killers, Aamodt found that 36.2% are white, while 55.1% are black."

Interesting because 63% of the population is white. While the Black population is around 13% .

For example killing off most of the NA's doesnt count as a holocaust cause....well "murica"
Injuns were a barbaric race. It was God's plan that their savagery come to an end.

We were all barbaric at some point. Indians killed each other a lot more than apologists want to admit, but nevertheless , our government at some point sanctioned the killing or people who really didn't pose a threat. If you look at what happened to the California Indians, its really hard to imagine we could do that. putting a price on an ear of a person. The California Indians were hunted down out of convenience more than anything, from everything Ive read about it. But having said that, we are not the same people today as a society. these things are unimaginable now.
See? This is what I dont get about whites. How do you guys not know what your ancestors did? Yall some deranged fuckers for sure. I'm on another thread where this clown actually believes Black people created no civilizations. How do yall get that fucked up in the head and then claim you are superior? :laugh:

why we dont know what our ancestors did? its not about being Deranged or being a fucker as you so eloquently put it. When i was in grade school, we glossed right over history, it just doesn't go very deep until you get to college maybe and then take elective courses. The problem is the public school system is not very good. I'd say its more out of incompetance than anything else but, as a nation we are lagging way behind the rest of the world in MATH and SCIENCE too, not just history classes. Most black kids don't know all this history when they leave H.S., so are they also deranged fuckers? i guess so by your logic.
I've never met a Black kid that was unaware of what whites have done to Blacks in this country. Its not even their job to know since the whites arent their ancestors.
If you insist on educating Black children about what whites have done to them you have to start with the African slave trade and how demand was was met by enemy tribesman and Arab traders capturing people and selling them. You must also educate them on the political party in this country that is the most responsible for the horrifying treatment. They are called Democrats.
Of course there are other educational opportunities such as Republicans are the ones who freed the slaves, gave them the right to vote and started the Civil Rights movement. But I suggest starting slow, because after decades of lies its all kind of hard to take in.

The vegas shooter was white and the sandy hook shooter was white. So we're the OG's Dillon and roof at colombine. And the white guy who shot up the black church
And the gay night club shooter was Muslim the Washington Navy Yard shooter was Black, whats your point.

If you insist on educating Black children about what whites have done to them you have to start with the African slave trade and how demand was was met by enemy tribesman and Arab traders capturing people and selling them. You must also educate them on the political party in this country that is the most responsible for the horrifying treatment. They are called Democrats.
Of course there are other educational opportunities such as Republicans are the ones who freed the slaves, gave them the right to vote and started the Civil Rights movement. But I suggest starting slow, because after decades of lies its all kind of hard to take in.
But telling the "whole" story would really jeopardize the fragile "victim" narrative...

I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

South Carolina serial killer? Another body found on property - CNN.com

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

Well. That's what happens when you trust the government to do everything for you.

His probation should've included police checks on his property.

That doesn't ensure anything. The asshole that kidnapped Jaycee Dugard was supposed to have property inspections by his PO, didn't help that poor girl. Years he was able to torment that poor girl. Yeppers, government is great....:banghead:

The response was to Death Angel talking about American Indians. Not blacks.

No One Is Saying Whites Only share This Trait But Nice try. This us like saying sure squirrels and birds both fly when there is only one trmype of squirrel that flie's and most birds fly. But using the tactic of levels font count I can say both are guilty of flying.

Nice try, but if you want to compare squirrels with birds then lets look at how Black people run laps around the rest of the world when it comes to cannibalism. notice these sick fucks even made shoes out of human skin and kept their skins around. As I said, news gets reported a hell of a lot more in the US , what happens out in the countryside of East and central Africa only comes to light once in a while. I really don't know who the worst people in the world are, it just happens and it has a lot to do with culture and circumstance. I'm not afraid to go to Africa, ive been there and most people are great. If your so fearful of Whites mass murdering you then stay home.

'Cannibals' nabbed in Tanzania

Good to know that when I prove you wrong you will change the subject to things no one was talking about.

The OP didnt say anything about Race, but you brought that up.

Yeah, you didn't see anyone bring up race before me. Gotcha! Have fun lying to yourself.

maybe i missed something here, thought you were the first one on this thread. Your talking about me changing the subject because you cant deal with attrocities commited by blacks? i dont deny anything that white people have done. Your the one lying to yourself

Blacks should be reminded of how historical whites have treated blacks every day. Several times a day. Start with the British and Dutch colonization of Africa. Whip these semi humans up into an absolute frenzy then send them out into the streets. Hilarity results.

I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

South Carolina serial killer? Another body found on property - CNN.com

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
SC has the death penalty. Good.

His probation should've included police checks on his property.

That doesn't ensure anything. The asshole that kidnapped Jaycee Dugard was supposed to have property inspections by his PO, didn't help that poor girl. Years he was able to torment that poor girl. Yeppers, government is great....:banghead:

Because they sucked at their jobs; not because the conditions were bad.

75% of the population contributes 52% of the serial killers. for what it is worth
It really burn's Asclepias's black ass that his people are so prone to violence. he's always looking for a way to turn the tables and claim it's white folks who are the real problem. If this killer was black, he wouldn't have made a thread about him.

But how would he be upet when the numbers show whites are the gold medalist in the serial killer category

You have a problem with percentages of the population, don't you.
Nope. 54% of serial killers were white men. Thats more than half of all serial killings.

Read it and weep pal:

75% of the population contributes 52% of the serial killers. for what it is worth
It really burn's Asclepias's black ass that his people are so prone to violence. he's always looking for a way to turn the tables and claim it's white folks who are the real problem. If this killer was black, he wouldn't have made a thread about him.

But how would he be upet when the numbers show whites are the gold medalist in the serial killer category

No, but you have a problem owning what everyone knows is true.

Nope. 54% of serial killers were white men. Thats more than half of all serial killings.

Read it and weep pal:

"African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total." Serial Killer Myth #6: They Are All White.

20% not 40%

BTW the definition of a serial killer is someone who kills 2 people at separate times. That means a husband who murders his wife at home then goes to his mother-in-law's house and murders her is considered a serial. I don't think our society considers such a situation the acts of a serial killer.

And the gay night club shooter was Muslim the Washington Navy Yard shooter was Black, whats your point.
Yea and the Muslim guy hated gays just like white cons do. So you have one example of black rampage I gave you several

Read it and weep pal:

"African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total." Serial Killer Myth #6: They Are All White.

20% not 40%

Forum List

Back